World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations (/Thread-Your-Re-paints-And-Special-Customisations)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Omega12 - May. 11, 2012

Just made this.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Tri - May. 11, 2012

(May. 11, 2012  1:50 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Just made this.

I don't think the red, blue and green go good together.

:V the face bolt and shinobi were not my choice. 'twas all I had.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Sniper - May. 11, 2012

(May. 09, 2012  4:08 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Im watching you O_O
I put another set of stickers on this so it still has eyes in stamina mode XD

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - BeyHyperK!LLeR - May. 11, 2012

(May. 11, 2012  2:23 AM)TriSix Wrote:
(May. 11, 2012  1:50 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Just made this.

I don't think the red, blue and green go good together.
IMO, they look awesome together! Great work Omega12!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Tri - May. 11, 2012

My custom painted Poison Serpent 230WB. [large pics!]

Oh wow.

That's really nice!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - akio314 - May. 12, 2012

(May. 10, 2012  11:36 PM)Psylent Wrote: [quote='Nocto' pid='948953' dateline='1335744002']
I'd try something more complex with paint, but with the temperature still circling 0°C, that's just not possible. Still, it's a nice way to make use of the otherwise useless Dark Metal Wheel.

Dark Wheel (Yami-Ka Ver.) (Click to View)

"Is it just the light reflecting off the mettalic-red paint...or is it molten metal? Those designs really look cool(especially the first one!)"
SOSOSOSOSOSO COOOLL!!!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Angry Face - May. 12, 2012

(May. 11, 2012  4:56 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(May. 09, 2012  4:08 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Im watching you O_O
I put another set of stickers on this so it still has eyes in stamina mode XD

LOL, I was just about to do this myself.

In Stamina Mode, it almost looks like a bird. xD

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Annoying-Fork - May. 27, 2012

The interesting Thermal Capricorne 125D, it's my first Zero-G certified Hybrid Wheel System top, and that's only using the anime as basis! Derp Herp! I added black and silver for elemental purposes.

Some made up fan bull---t is contained in this post

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Blitz - Jun. 03, 2012

So I finally decided to spray paint some of my spare metal wheels of which I have loads so I did a few test runs with some Metal Wheels I wasn't bothered about -
(warning lots of pictures, haha!)

Then this was the main custom I actually wanted to make -

Samurai Ifraid D:D :

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Annoying-Fork - Jun. 03, 2012

Man, that paint job of yours reminds me of why I like Zero-G. Best modding medium ever since 4D bottoms.

RE: Re-paints And Special Customisations - Driger Kai - Jun. 03, 2012

(Jul. 31, 2008  1:32 PM)Xeno Wrote: I really like the bottom picture. It looks professionaly made.
I agree!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Ultra - Jun. 03, 2012

Pretty cool but I think you should have done black for the Ifraid and the eyes don't look great. For the Orojya I think it would be cool if you painted it blue and and also painted the eyes read or something.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Blitz - Jun. 03, 2012

(Jun. 03, 2012  11:35 PM)Ultra Wrote: Pretty cool but I think you should have done black for the Ifraid and the eyes don't look great. For the Orojya I think it would be cool if you painted it blue and and also painted the eyes read or something.

The eyes are my least favorite part, wasn't sure whether to do them green or stick with the theme on the Face Sticker, Plus my unsteady hand didn't like it either haha. I originally done the Metal Wheel all Black but put a Gun Metal finish on it to make it look more 'stone' like to make it more interesting than a completely Black Custom.

I wasn't originally planning on spray painting the Orojya but you really get to see all the detail of the wheel much better, will probably do some detailing on it at some point.

(Jun. 03, 2012  10:58 PM)Apply Without Wrote: Man, that paint job of yours reminds me of why I like Zero-G. Best modding medium ever since 4D bottoms.

I agree! Never really thought about spray painting metal wheels before but Zero G really did make me want to give it a try.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Tri - Jun. 04, 2012

I like the Samurai Ifraid DGrin much better with the Chrystal Wheel up. The Oroja looks almost like stone.

I need to post my Cyber wheel I painted. I made it have a rusty look.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Hazel - Jun. 04, 2012

This is one of few cases where I think Matte Black would've looked nicer than Gunmetal, actually.

As for the eyes, they are definitely the glaring flaw in an otherwise very nice custom. They just don't look clean-fit to the shape.

Also, the actual paint coat itself looks unnecessarily thick, but that could just be the wheel, I dunno. Your demo ones look thick, too, however.

Still, very good.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Shabalabadoo - Jun. 04, 2012

Wow, that's really cool.

Kinda has a gargoyle look to it, very nice.

Here is my custom Cyber Pegasis Rusty ver. Also my Gold Laungher Grip, and Torch Scorpio. Large Pics

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Shabalabadoo - Jun. 04, 2012

Haha, I love that! Actually looks rusty! Second picture shows it off best.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - LeonTempest - Jun. 04, 2012

I completely agree. Did you use any weathering effects? very nice Grin

Best recolor ever: Hasbro Metal Wing Smash's Dark Libra ED145SD with the ED145 from the Spiral Blitz's pack. It just makes sense Tired

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Hazel - Jun. 04, 2012

(Jun. 04, 2012  3:46 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I completely agree. Did you use any weathering effects? very nice Grin

Best recolor ever: Hasbro Metal Wing Smash's Dark Libra ED145SD with the ED145 from the Spiral Blitz's pack. It just makes sense Tired

I did this and stuck the D tip from my Counter Leone on it and gave it to my fiancée since she likes black and white colorschemes and Libra motifs.

@LeoneTempest, I just got some Brown and Gold spray paint and sprayed them each in different places until it looked like it does.

I chipped off some of the paint purposely because I thought it looked even more 'old' that way.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Flash! - Jun. 04, 2012

I always paint my metal wheel a special color to figure out it's main contact points and I colored the flash wheel a light gold as it looks awesome and destroys my enemies in style. Wink

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - aurawolf - Jun. 04, 2012

i repainted my gravity perseus gold and silver and painted my lightning l drago black and silver