World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations (/Thread-Your-Re-paints-And-Special-Customisations)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - TakasuMouce - Apr. 30, 2012

My "new" Dragoon G, with:
No stickers
A new BitChip!
Also going to paint it Blue!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Hazel - Apr. 30, 2012

That link does not work for me at all.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - Apr. 30, 2012

(Apr. 29, 2012  9:03 PM)Yukio Wrote: Okee. Thanks! Ill try paint. Which paint should I use?
spray paint always do the jb since the paint is sprayed evenly,,,
if you using paint that it is using any brush..it would be needing some skills...
but anyway..i suggest spray paoint since it is easy to use and cheap..

Just make sure to always spray paint and topcoat(most ESPECIALLY topcoat) in a very well-ventillated area and wearing a mask.

Topcoating indoors and without a mask can lead to extremely dangerous side-effects with a very high rate of occurrence. However, a nice, even top coat adds magnificent amounts of staying power to your paint job, and a very nice texture overall.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Sniper - Apr. 30, 2012

(Apr. 30, 2012  5:12 AM)Hazel Wrote: That link does not work for me at all.
http://www.cameroid.com/R1B2F-A1

It loaded separately just now, but would not before.

His imgcode link still isn't, though.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Bobmcdoogal - Apr. 30, 2012

I had a R²F and took out the rubber and made WHF(Wide Hole Flat)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - TakasuMouce - Apr. 30, 2012

(Apr. 30, 2012  5:43 AM)Hazel Wrote: Just make sure to always spray paint and topcoat(most ESPECIALLY topcoat) in a very well-ventillated area and wearing a mask.

Topcoating indoors and without a mask can lead to extremely dangerous side-effects with a very high rate of occurrence. However, a nice, even top coat adds magnificent amounts of staying power to your paint job, and a very nice texture overall.

Thanks! That saved me a lot of trouble... Wait, what brand do you guys prefer?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Cannon - Apr. 30, 2012

Is the clear coat supposed to be yellow-ish ...

Mine is supposing-ly that colour. :\

(Apr. 30, 2012  1:48 PM)Cannon Wrote: Is the clear coat supposed to be yellow-ish ...

Mine is supposing-ly that colour. :\
mine is always clear transparent.. Eee
but at times..when it is near finish...mine always sprayed out clear yellowish top coat...
did you shake them well before used?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Cannon - Apr. 30, 2012

For like 30 Seconds..

How long are you supposed to shake it for?

(Apr. 30, 2012  2:42 PM)Cannon Wrote: For like 30 Seconds..

Haha...
i usually shake the spray can for about 5 minutes when it is still new..and like 3 minutes after a ling while i didn't use it..
try shaking it for longer time..the liquids might havent mix well..try it on somewhere else first..
but if it still clear yellowish...try using other brand...

(Apr. 30, 2012  2:42 PM)Cannon Wrote: For like 30 Seconds..

5 minutes, under warm(warm, not hot.) running water, for a new can of paint.

Most cans of spraypaint actually have instructions on them that tell you how long to shake them, and you typically want to add one minute to whatever they say.

(Apr. 30, 2012  12:46 PM)Yukio Wrote: Thanks! That saved me a lot of trouble... Wait, what brand do you guys prefer?

Most model painters end up using either Testors(an easily obtainable brand in the US) or Tamiya(occasionally needs to be imported, depending on where you are - some model stores sell it in the states, some don't).

I favored Tamiya, personally, for plamo. Not sure which would go over better for metal, but Tamiya probably would work as well.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Imperial - May. 02, 2012

I did this a while ago.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - ashton pinto - May. 02, 2012

not bad for thunder libra....

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - [Pyro] - May. 04, 2012

I have a buncha painted MWs, so I threw on a bunch of parts together that look nice with them. Enjoy!
[Image: gedc0147a.th.jpg][Image: gedc0148.th.jpg][Image: gedc0152q.th.jpg][Image: gedc0155.th.jpg][Image: gedc0156q.th.jpg][Image: gedc0157p.th.jpg][Image: gedc0159v.th.jpg] [Image: gedc0160.th.jpg][Image: gedc0163a.th.jpg]
In order there's: a group photo of the first five, the same five flipped to show their parts, MF Bakushin Leone II BD145CS, BigBang Uranus (Giggitty) F: D, Rock Leone 145WB, Cyber Kerbecs B: D, Torch Aries ED145W2D, Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, and MF Hell Kronos BD145WD

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Tri - May. 04, 2012

(May. 04, 2012  1:21 AM)PyrusOverlord Wrote: I have a buncha painted MWs, so I threw on a bunch of parts together that look nice with them. Enjoy!
[Image: gedc0147a.th.jpg][Image: gedc0148.th.jpg][Image: gedc0152q.th.jpg][Image: gedc0155.th.jpg][Image: gedc0156q.th.jpg][Image: gedc0157p.th.jpg][Image: gedc0159v.th.jpg] [Image: gedc0160.th.jpg][Image: gedc0163a.th.jpg]
In order there's: a group photo of the first five, the same five flipped to show their parts, MF Bakushin Leone II BD145CS, BigBang Uranus (Giggitty) F: D,

Did you actually paint the Rock and Torch wheel, because I own a Red rock and black Torch that came with a recolored double-pack of Rock Zurafa.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - [Pyro] - May. 04, 2012

No. I didn't paint them myslef, all of the MWs were pre-painted, I just put the color coordinated parts with them.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - twistedgasher - May. 04, 2012

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77113856@N02/6922822534/in/photostream
twisted tempo,poison Pegasus, and counter leone

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - May. 04, 2012

(May. 04, 2012  2:41 AM)twistedgasher Wrote: http://www.flickr.com/photos/77113856@N02/6922822534/in/photostream
twisted tempo,poison Pegasus, and counter leone

nice gold color..but the design + gold + the clear wheels..
they dont match really nice.. XD

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - BeyHyperK!LLeR - May. 04, 2012

I have been meaning to post in this thread for about 6 months now! Anyways, now i have got round to it. So here you go:
Pretty dumb names, right? The first Duo combo is one of my best looking competitive combos, i just like Lynx, though.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Lyra - May. 05, 2012

dat poison
it looks good but its performance must be bad.
also can anyone tell me about my repaint? its my avatar (Evil Pices UD145 WD) Sorry for the bad spelling.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - BeyHyperK!LLeR - May. 05, 2012

Obviously its performance is bad. I didn't make it for competitive play, just for the looks. Smile

BTW, your signature is kind of unnecessary.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Sniper - May. 09, 2012

Im watching you O_O

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - sarabscientist - May. 10, 2012

(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧