World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations (/Thread-Your-Re-paints-And-Special-Customisations)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Enzoxs - Sep. 20, 2011

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Vamasco_ - Sep. 20, 2011

Nice Re-paints Enzoxs !
Black really sticks out with the metal wheels .
I especially like the Meteo LDrago Re-paint .

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Tyler Le - Sep. 21, 2011

Nice Enzoxs.But I suggest spray paint the VariAres Metal Frame Red. It will looks like the Mars Red ver. >.<

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Sniper - Sep. 21, 2011

finally my variares and others came yesterday this is mah new friend

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - TimelessOne - Sep. 22, 2011

I... Cant see your pic!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - ryankkk98 - Sep. 22, 2011

i painted my flame wheel

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - LR Blader - Sep. 22, 2011

(Sep. 21, 2011  4:10 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: finally my variares and others came yesterday this is mah new friend

honestly it's a horrible paint job...

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Sniper - Sep. 22, 2011

(Sep. 22, 2011  1:18 PM)LR Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  4:10 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: finally my variares and others came yesterday this is mah new friend

honestly it's a horrible paint job...

trust me its me webcam

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - .:J:. - Sep. 22, 2011

it looks ok to me, but not as good as my armageddon wolborg and senpuujin, but yeah it looks pretty sick with the green contrast to the darker colours.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - TimelessOne - Sep. 24, 2011

Oh, I can see it now. It's OK at best tho. Unless its just the webcam.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Sniper - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 24, 2011  9:25 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:

Oh, I can see it now. It's OK at best tho. Unless its just the webcam.

XD yes its my horribly cheap webcam

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Thor Odinson - Sep. 25, 2011

I got a golden grip with the metallic red beylauncher(Hasbro)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - Oct. 14, 2011

made a plastic combo and repaint the parts.. XD
AR : Driger G
BB : Driger V2
SP : Dranzer V2
kinda like the contra on the AR..XD

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - Oct. 16, 2011

I just received parts to complete my Dranzer S..however the ar is clear red while its bb is normal blue..so i've done this to make it looks nicer..
[Image: photo0053ca.jpg]

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - Nov. 11, 2011

My prototype L Drago Destroy gold armour...XD
self repaint..

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Whatzzer - Nov. 11, 2011

Benjohadi:Quite nice....Just paint the PC Frame black.And the LRF and DF105 too.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - Nov. 11, 2011

the rubber portion would probably very disturbing to paint them..XD i ran out of black paint too..XD
the face would be a problem for me..XD

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - gibsonmac - Nov. 12, 2011

What brand of spray paint works best for metal wheels?? Testors? Montana Gold? Krylon? Automobile Paint??

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Hazel - Nov. 12, 2011

Testors Spray Acrylic should be sufficient. I believe DrigerGT uses something called Saracoga Happy Color, but that is likely a regional availability brand. Tamiya, if you can get ahold of it, probably also works wonders.

I wouldn't trust Krylon for it, at the very least. Never even heard of Montana Gold.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - Nov. 12, 2011

Tamiya is pretty pricey for a small can of paint..
i usually use Anchor (idk if it is available overseas or not)..
aoutomobile paint?is it a brand or just a type of paint..
normal paint spray is just nice as long you fulfill the condition which is thin layer + sunlight..

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - Nov. 12, 2011

Finally..i can make my own stickers..XD
i tried printing on many type of papers..even on glossy and photo papers..but its very hard to cut..in the end..i print on normal A4 paper..put double sided tape..put a layer of salotape..and i can cut it easily this time..

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Hazel - Nov. 12, 2011

(Nov. 12, 2011  12:23 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Tamiya is pretty pricey for a small can of paint..
i usually use Anchor (idk if it is available overseas or not)..
aoutomobile paint?is it a brand or just a type of paint..
normal paint spray is just nice as long you fulfill the condition which is thin layer + sunlight..

He didn't ask what was most expensive, though - Tamiya is the most popular high-end plamo paint, and to the best of my knowledge is also extremely common in metal-based modelling, so I offered it as an option.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - gibsonmac - Nov. 13, 2011

Yeah I don't care about the cost... Montana Gold is Artist quality Spray paint... extremely high end for graffiti/street artists... (I'm getting an MFA, so I have a ton of the stuff) Its generally used on cement/concrete and walls/drywall, canvas, cotton based paper etc... I just thought it would work on Metal Wheels since it works on so many other media, but wanted to check with people who've done this before...

Auto paint is the kind of paint that is used to paint cars... its not a brand parse but a makeup of paint, such as 'watercolor' or 'oil paint'... I know that would work, the problem would be getting the materials to actually use said paint, as it doesn't come aerosol'd in a can, so you need a decent capacity compressor and a spray-gun... which I could probably borrow from a buddy, but its a whole bunch of work with all the set-up/tear-down cleaning etc. so it would probably not be worth it unless I had 20-30 beys to paint, in the same color...

Maybe if a bunch of people could decide on a cool color and I could do a large batch job for everybody in like Cadillac, Porsche, or Ferrari paint or even 'Chrome Illusion' would be super BAMF (the kind of paint that changes color based on the angle you see it relative to a light-source) ...

If anyone is interested in this, let me know, it would probably only cost a few bucks at most, depending on how many people are interested.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - Nov. 14, 2011

Raigeko13 should recognize his Killer Eagle..it is prettier now isnt it?
made full stickers for it.. Wink

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Galaxy Pisces - Nov. 20, 2011

I don't have any pics,but I have a unique tip modded out of a fake,metal tip.
I called it Metal Flat Wide
Works like a RF with more stamina.