World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY (/Thread-IMPORTANT-UPDATE-DATE-CHANGE-IBA-Presents-Battle-Of-The-Boroughs-NJ-NY)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Bluezee - Aug. 19, 2008

okay i sent him a PM but i got no reply yet so ill post when he say somethin

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Maz - Aug. 19, 2008

I'm bringing a flash drive to botb2 and I'm getting the files and trying to upload them

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Bluezee - Aug. 19, 2008

thats great..like i said b4, im gonna definitely bring my cam so it will be easier and i will be able to convert the vids much faster..what else are u plannin to bring maz?

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - FFX - Aug. 20, 2008

Maz will probably figure it out where we failed.

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Pinoy Blader - Aug. 20, 2008

(Aug. 20, 2008  1:26 AM)flashfox Wrote: Maz will probably figure it out where we failed.

Hahah its alright. Thanks Maz lemme know when you getem asap..

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Maz - Aug. 20, 2008

(Aug. 20, 2008  1:26 AM)flashfox Wrote: Maz will probably figure it out where we failed.

Do you have a mac or a pc?

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Bluezee - Aug. 20, 2008

my cam has an SD card so in case u cant get the flsash drive, i can use it to convert the vids

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - FFX - Aug. 20, 2008

We had a PC, but our conversion into a youtube acceptable file type with edits is the main problem.

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Bluezee - Aug. 20, 2008

why dont u just do it without edits???

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Maz - Aug. 20, 2008

Edit the video on windows movie maker then save it as movie file
Then when it says save video for best playback on my comp click other choises and pick Video for Broadband 512kbs and save it. Thats gonna go on youtube.

wmm won't open the video files.

whats the file extention?