World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY (/Thread-IMPORTANT-UPDATE-DATE-CHANGE-IBA-Presents-Battle-Of-The-Boroughs-NJ-NY)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Bluezee - Aug. 09, 2008

sure thing..just put it up when ur done

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - ChozenBlader - Aug. 09, 2008

cool Joyful_3

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Bluezee - Aug. 09, 2008

thanks Maz for the upper attack advice...i just got my dragoon storm in clear version in the mail just now and my other items..not to get the TB stadium..but yea...whats your youtube account?..i wanna see it first lol

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Maz - Aug. 09, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3foICgPqTY

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - FFX - Aug. 09, 2008

Argh..I'm embarrassed. Original audio and I sound like carp.

wow...that was interesting..i actually forgot i K.Oed him
thanks for the vid Maz

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Pinoy Blader - Aug. 09, 2008

Nice video. I wanna see the first part of the match. I will post the whole results later. When will the other videos be ready?

i wanna see the whole thing too...it was suspenseful and those were the best parts that led up to the finale..

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Planeshift - Aug. 09, 2008

Looks cool guys, maybe I can get to the next one.

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Bluezee - Aug. 10, 2008

hopefully so

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Bluezee - Aug. 10, 2008

why not?

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Pinoy Blader - Aug. 10, 2008

Did anyone take pics?

i wish i did...but im bringing my camera to BOTB2 to take vids and pics...thats 4 sure

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Maz - Aug. 12, 2008

I did lol 2 of them. I posted the in the thread.
Also Shiningblaze any news on the videos? Its been a while.

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Pinoy Blader - Aug. 12, 2008

(Aug. 12, 2008  5:31 PM)Maz Wrote: I did lol 2 of them. I posted the in the thread.
Also Shiningblaze any news on the videos? Its been a while.

Yea someone should pm them.

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - FFX - Aug. 12, 2008

There are still issues..we are running into a lot of problems in conversion

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - TheGigsMeister - Aug. 12, 2008

Conversion? Try using a program called 'Any Video Converter' Its pretty damn good, works for me alot.

Just trying to help. =)

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Bluezee - Aug. 13, 2008

i think that someone should just be PMed the file and then someone who knows how easily can convert them

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Pinoy Blader - Aug. 13, 2008

(Aug. 12, 2008  11:01 PM)flashfox Wrote: There are still issues..we are running into a lot of problems in conversion

Ah ok, no rush. Just keep us updated with the whole video thing.

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Bluezee - Aug. 13, 2008

yea that sounds good

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Planeshift - Aug. 19, 2008

So whats the deal with these vids? :\

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Bluezee - Aug. 19, 2008

still waitin..from what i know, its a problem with the vid conversion

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - ChozenBlader - Aug. 19, 2008

Try a program called "Any Video Converter"
A friend recommended I use it, and it worked wonders

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Bluezee - Aug. 19, 2008

well i dont have them so im gonna see what flash says

RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY - Pinoy Blader - Aug. 19, 2008

(Aug. 19, 2008  3:22 PM)Bluezee Wrote: well i dont have them so im gonna see what flash says

YEeah.These are taking long. Can you ask him?