World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone out there?!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone out there?!! (/Thread-Long-Island-New-york-USA-Anyone-out-there)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - lightninglibraX - Sep. 22, 2010

no obviously he does'nt know lol. he means r u with a group of other bladers

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - lightninglibraX - Sep. 23, 2010

now i need to know, is any1 able to bring a takara tomy stadium. i know u probly hav a hasbro but that's not what im asking.

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - Dark Werewolf - Sep. 23, 2010

U know I'll bring one

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - lightninglibraX - Sep. 23, 2010

kk thts gud so we can have two main battles at once

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - Dark Werewolf - Sep. 23, 2010

What do u mean by and i quote so we can have two main battles at once?
How many stadiums do we have?

it seems we hav 2. and we'll probly have 8 ppl, so 8 divided by 2 =4. so two brackets

Wait why cant you bring all of your stadiums and we cant have the same stadium cause i have the L drago stadium and im bringin that one. We need like 4 stadiums so we can have 4 battles and ask the WBO if they can supply us with stadiums when you get it sponsered

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - Kai-V - Sep. 23, 2010

(Sep. 23, 2010  12:27 PM)Dark Werewolf Wrote: Wait why cant you bring all of your stadiums and we cant have the same stadium cause i have the L drago stadium and im bringin that one. We need like 4 stadiums so we can have 4 battles and ask the WBO if they can supply us with stadiums when you get it sponsered
You should read the rules : certain stadiums are illegal because they are terrible.

Also, we do not have Beystadiums to supply ...

r they really that bad? i haven't seen that. but then again my stadium isn't here yet..

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - Kai-V - Sep. 23, 2010

(Sep. 23, 2010  9:41 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: r they really that bad? i haven't seen that. but then again my stadium isn't here yet..
Yes, they are. Just look at the Pegasus Thunder Whip Discussion, for instance.

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - lightninglibraX - Sep. 27, 2010

ok i hav found about 8 ppl. here we go! lightninglibraX,ray unicorno q,gianc6.dark werewolf,Ian(username unknown),Blade mac,freedomman22, and sissyblader(username subject to change)

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - Dark Werewolf - Sep. 27, 2010

Kool, and u Know how morning mess has all the big apple brawl information on one post well thats how u should do it.

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - lightninglibraX - Sep. 27, 2010

kk but we hav to propose it first. and to do that we need to hav our ppl all together

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - freedomman22 - Sep. 28, 2010

IM coming too! btw this is jarred from b4. i think you know my username now. lol

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - Dark Werewolf - Sep. 28, 2010

What do u mean propose do we have to go somewhere or propose to someone online do u know what to do?

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - Kai-V - Sep. 28, 2010

Read the Event Proposals forum and the Event Guide.

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - lightninglibraX - Sep. 28, 2010

yeh man i know what to do. we just need 8 ppl. hopefully when we propose it more people will come

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - MorningMess - Sep. 28, 2010

You might also want to read the Standard Rules book and the rules in general also. Getting 8 people isn't the only thing you have to do to hand in an event proposal.

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - lightninglibraX - Sep. 28, 2010

yh dont worry i know thnx for the info though

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - gianc6 - Sep. 29, 2010

yo im makiong ian a user name right now bro! it gona be ummm ahh ilikechicken32 inside joke

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - lightninglibraX - Sep. 29, 2010

he's coming rite? and what about his sister?

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - drgonslayermagi - Oct. 01, 2010

who is Ian and he has a sister?

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - lightninglibraX - Oct. 01, 2010

sum1 who will be coming with gianc6. Also my super Attack stadium came so we can use that

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - Dark Werewolf - Oct. 01, 2010

i am so anticipating this event its gonna be my first beyblade tourney. October 9th is just around the corner

RE: [ Long Island, New york USA] Anyone want to blade? - lightninglibraX - Oct. 02, 2010

yes it is! and i think i was able to get one more person! we just have to figure out if hes going definitely