World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
HALO REACH!!!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: HALO REACH!!!! (/Thread-HALO-REACH)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: HALO REACH!!!! - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 16, 2011

Out of the blue you get sniped :\
And I am I the only one who is getting tired of the hunters?

RE: HALO REACH!!!! - Kai. - Jan. 16, 2011

hunters are awsome!

RE: HALO REACH!!!! - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 16, 2011

o.o to me they fall in the pain inn the butt area
Also um can you drive Longswords,scarabs,and spirits? Their in the book,and if not it would be a nice thing to add.
And I am I the only one who herd the Name of another planet in the beigningwhen first meet with the rest of the nobles?

RE: HALO REACH!!!! - BeyUK-Espio - Jan. 17, 2011

Longswords would be pointless, they are to big to be used affectively on the small maps available. Scarabs will be too overpowered and spirits would be pointless. The general theme here is that everything you have mentioned would either be too overpowered or WAY too big for the maps.

RE: HALO REACH!!!! - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 17, 2011

Increase the map size in the next game and increase the amount of people that can play from 16 to like 20 or something,and long swords would be fun to fight in the air then come crashing down and die. Scarabs would be powerful but if theirs more then one in, it would he snide epic chaotic battle,but yeah iguess spirits would be pointless

RE: HALO REACH!!!! - BeyUK-Espio - Jan. 17, 2011

Long Swords are more bombers on a planetary battlefield. They would get spammed and pretty impossible to take down. They're vehicles that have very little use. Everybody would just camp in buildings.

Scarabs are pointless, even if there are two, one would get blown up and one would survive, I wonder what team would win the fight this time round. Again, they are pretty hard to blow up.

I'm sure Bungie and the new Halo developers Studio 343 have thought this through for their games. If it were possible to get them in game they would have done it by now. Are you aware that Halo games are played P2P and not on a server? I can't see many people in the UK and US have a fast enough connection to host teams of of more than 8 (a game consisting of more more than 16 players). Games can already be pretty lousy with constant host changes on BTB games.

(Jan. 17, 2011  5:55 PM)Gloomy Wrote: Increase the map size in the next game and increase the amount of people that can play from 16 to like 20 or something,and long swords would be fun to fight in the air then come crashing down and die. Scarabs would be powerful but if theirs more then one in, it would he snide epic chaotic battle,but yeah iguess spirits would be pointless

RE: HALO REACH!!!! - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 17, 2011

Erm about the long swords,they could only get air battle like when you get in one you get launched far up in the air and you don't get bombs or just an air battle stage or something Confused anyways just a thought.
And it is?erm. I guess that kills that idea..
Fou d the image,what about this type of scarab
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100214053315/halo/images/c/c8/LocustHW.png
And they could up the speed and power of the scorpions or just downing their power and more them more easy to destroy.
"We've all run the simulations. They're tough, but they ain't invincible!"
—Sergeant Major Avery Junior Johnson[4]

Anyways just my imagination.

RE: HALO REACH!!!! - Chinmoku - Jan. 18, 2011

Does anyone know a quick and easy way to kill Elite Generals besides running over them?

RE: HALO REACH!!!! - Thresher - Jan. 18, 2011

(Jan. 18, 2011  2:54 AM)Noble Six Wrote: Does anyone know a quick and easy way to kill Elite Generals besides running over them?

Kill a grunt with a fuel rod cannon, take it and if possible find more ammo for it. Then fire at a general when ready. Don't use a sword, you will regret it.

RE: HALO REACH!!!! - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 18, 2011

Hit the gas kill them all,but use rocket launchers and energy swords for those guys,but what's wrong with running them over? It's fun :3

RE: HALO REACH!!!! - Medz - Jan. 18, 2011

Who saw that easter egg, the one where you can drive the pelican or phantom?

Its definently not a glitch, bungie made a news post about you being able to drive them in campaign on the level where your in falcons(new alexandria I think).

Once bungie made the post, in a few days the community cracked it.

Its pretty epic ;]

Getting to that switch was hard D:
But yeah it was cool,just the fact only one person could be in the pelican and it couldn't go up :\

It was pretty easy imo. All you do is get the falcon to rest there and get the other person to jetpack up.

And hopefully activate the switch before falling to your death :V or you have them stand on the falcon but that's kinda of hard.

Well your meant to go get a jetpack so just get them to jetpack onto the ledge while you hold the falcon steady near it and then let their jetpack recharge, then let them fly onto the falcon, let it recharge then fly up and activate.

Easy.

Easier said then done,and almost a captain Tongue_out hopefully lvl up will go faster :\

Well I was able to do it on the first try so yeah Tongue_out

Also congrats. Im getting my xbox repaired soon, I haven't played for probably about 3months+....

Man im so behind. Left at captain grade 2 I think.

That must suck :V how did you break your Xbox?

Video output problem. General problem that can occur over time to most electronics.

Ah I see :V hopefully that doesn't happen to my Xbox

RE: HALO REACH!!!! - Blazzy - Jan. 19, 2011

(Jan. 18, 2011  5:34 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  2:54 AM)Noble Six Wrote: Does anyone know a quick and easy way to kill Elite Generals besides running over them?

Kill a grunt with a fuel rod cannon, take it and if possible find more ammo for it. Then fire at a general when ready. Don't use a sword, you will regret it.
Or Plasma Pistol charge shot + DMR/Magnum headshot.
Works on pretty much every elite.

RE: HALO REACH!!!! - Chinmoku - Jan. 19, 2011

Can you use a plasma pistol chage shot to take down the scarabs in the pillar of autumn and take over it?

RE: HALO REACH!!!! - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 19, 2011

Mean like drive it? I don't think so.
But I was watching a video and some dude used the hologram thing and pointed right down at his feet and as soon as he pressed the button he started walking in a strait line and so some dude thought he was the hologram so he just turned away,then the due who was acting as the hologram cam up and assassinated him.I love holograms :3

RE: HALO REACH!!!! - Thresher - Jan. 20, 2011

(Jan. 19, 2011  1:50 AM)Blazzy Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  5:34 AM)Thresher Wrote:

Or Plasma Pistol charge shot + DMR/Magnum headshot.
Works on pretty much every elite.
The Fuel Rod fires much faster and doesn't require you to switch weapons. I can fire a full Fuel Rod clip in about 1 second. Charging takes about 3-5 seconds, and switching weapons adds on another 2-4 seconds. Fuel Rod takes no time in comparison, and has had a plentiful supply of ammo in every mission/fire fight I've played. I can't say the same for the DMR.

RE: HALO REACH!!!! - Trolol - Jan. 20, 2011

I remember I gave away my Halo: Reach game about two months ago. Halo: Reach isn't fun in my opinion. The only reason why I got it because it came with a console (I needed another one) and came with Red Dead. I don't regret it that much. I have more fun on other games like Guitar Hero.