World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[CANCELLED] [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Europe (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Europe)
+---- Thread: [CANCELLED] [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (/Thread-CANCELLED-London-UK-Night-of-the-Living-Bey)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: [London,UK] MCM Expo meetup? (October 30th-31st) - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 10, 2010

Sorry for double post but I 've come up with a name Night Of The Living Bey.

RE: [London,UK] MCM Expo meetup? (October 30th-31st) - RevertedToZero - Sep. 11, 2010

Seeing as you've already made it the title, 'Night of the Living Bey' it is, then.

RE: [London,UK] MCM Expo meetup? (October 30th-31st) - xUni - Sep. 11, 2010

I'll try and go but it's unlikely since I live pretty far away and would have to organise travel/etc

RE: [London,UK] MCM Expo meetup? (October 30th-31st) - ThePokeBlader - Sep. 11, 2010

Id Say Saturday Too!

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - Newt - Sep. 13, 2010

If its made official Espio and myself might turn up. Also the sunday is usualy better Tongue_out

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - ThePokeBlader - Sep. 13, 2010

alright then sunday

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - cutewolfsam - Sep. 13, 2010

Well if some say Sunday and some say Saturday then why not both, i would be only able to help out one day but i'm sure others could chip in aswell.

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - ShadowsA7X - Sep. 19, 2010

yo im for a sunday this will be my second expo ever and i would also like to know if they are going to be selling beyblades there (i hope they manage to get takara ones)
oh and btw theres also a friday... 29th

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - ThePokeBlader - Sep. 20, 2010

(Sep. 19, 2010  5:37 PM)Dragoon105RF Wrote: yo im for a sunday this will be my second expo ever and i would also like to know if they are going to be selling beyblades there (i hope they manage to get takara ones)
oh and btw theres also a friday... 29th

same!

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - Zero - Sep. 22, 2010

probably come to this on the Saturday and Sunday

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - screw capricorn - Sep. 22, 2010

ill come
they sell blades?...

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - storm_hydra08 - Sep. 22, 2010

so what is excel arena.
and where would this be in europe *england* if so where?

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 22, 2010

[London,UK] Night of the Living bey (October 30th-31st)

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - arkboy - Sep. 22, 2010

me and BlacK PhoeniX should be there, saturday is defiantly better for us

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - brazman - Sep. 23, 2010

lol i got like 3 more friends commin if it happens

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 23, 2010

so three more bladers on the proposal list and bradley how the carp did you get two passport faces.

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - cutewolfsam - Sep. 25, 2010

When is this meet up gonna happen? And where around the excel will it be ?

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - OiObss - Sep. 25, 2010

Ermmm Moss why is my username down on the list I never replied to your PM but I will be able to come Lmao.

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - cutewolfsam - Sep. 25, 2010

Couldn't this event be official now? With the amount of players we have plus moss may be a good tournament host ? You never know untill you try Wink.

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - brazman - Sep. 26, 2010

(Sep. 23, 2010  8:56 PM)Moss Wrote: so three more bladers on the proposal list and bradley how the carp did you get two passport faces.
do i???
(Sep. 23, 2010  8:56 PM)Moss Wrote: so three more bladers on the proposal list and bradley how the carp did you get two passport faces.
do i???

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - ControL_ - Sep. 26, 2010

(QUESTION MARK ATTACK) How do these events work? Is there an entrance fee of like £5 or something? Isn't the Excel a large centre (though I've never been); where would it be inside? Anyways I'll try to be there though I'm Northwest London and 13. Darn hard life for a kid in london to get around. Oh god it's like east london. I could take jubilee line from Swiss Cottage to Stratford then teleport from Stratford to Canning Town! Yes.

How will it be held?
Possibly with 1 or 2 friends too to come if I decide to go.
Will there be Beyblades/Accessories to buy/sell? Like I got loads of cash to blow on stuff I need: metal faces, launcher grips, BB-81, BB-87.

I don't wanna go if theres no one under 15 there.

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - Reaper of sin - Sep. 27, 2010

ill come could be fun

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - ThePokeBlader - Sep. 27, 2010

LightningPegas

Friend i was talking about

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - Phantom_Blader - Sep. 27, 2010

put me up as coming

RE: [London,UK] Night of the Living Bey (October 30th-31st) - Moss-Da-Boss - Sep. 27, 2010

Sorry guys but this will have to be put on hold/cancelled Ellz is planning a meet and we are going to shut this down for now unless Ellz decides not to do a a meet