World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? (/Thread-Manhattan-New-York-USA-any-bladers-around)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - MorningMess - Sep. 14, 2010

On this coming Saturday?

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - beybeyboy15 - Sep. 14, 2010

No I edited it so.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Cyber Blader - Sep. 14, 2010

The one friend is coming, and I'll bring my attack stadium.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - MorningMess - Sep. 14, 2010

If your friend is coming and wants to participate in the tournament, they have to sign up on here first.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Cyber Blader - Sep. 14, 2010

Yeah, they'll be doing that by the end of the week.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - MorningMess - Sep. 17, 2010

You can check out the Official Events thread to check out the tournament and information.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Oct. 13, 2010

I dont know if I can go on Saturday, but can there be a tournament in Corona Park? Or somewhere in queens? I have already set up and Event proposal for a tournament at Corona Park so I need attendees. It is November 2nd and if you want to attend pm me and I'll give you more details
oh yeah and donations will be great, basically attack stadiums
Oh yeah and those who dont like hasbro sorry becuz if there are going to be prizes they might have to be bought from toysrus. XD

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - MorningMess - Oct. 13, 2010

Imo, you should just go right on posting in the event proposal without some sort of a plan. Also, if you want to get it approved quickly, you need at least 8 confirmed guests that would definitely come and have to know where exactly and what time. You can't just hold a tournament just like that. It takes time and planning. It took me about a month or so to get my tournament.

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Oct. 13, 2010

i kno Unhappy
itz just that I love beybladeing and ive set up my own tournaments before
I 'll try and have at least 8 by the end of the month promise
i'll plan it better, and make sure everything happens the right way
just trust me ...plz Unhappy

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - MorningMess - Oct. 13, 2010

Lol I'm not saying that you have to get 8 people within a certain time and I never said I didn't trust you. I'm just stating important things needed to know.

ohhh thanx
hahahaha I didnt know sorry XD
oh yeah and I anyone has donations (like attack stadiums) I will take those too
Im going to need them anyway

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - Ikki - Oct. 14, 2010

I'm one of his confirmed guests ^^
hehe tournaments one after another hmmm

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Oct. 14, 2010

Ikki try to get other people for the tourney

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Oct. 14, 2010

remember everyone try to PM me and I will get back to you.
Also, check the moved thread right above this one In the North America section for more details

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - dannyboi04 - Oct. 15, 2010

im a blader the name danny known as the best blader aroundTongue_out_winkWink

me and my pegasus is unstopable

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - lightninglibraX - Oct. 15, 2010

so uhhh, u coming?

where

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Oct. 15, 2010

if ur so unstoppable then come to mah tournament

i will and i will win

don't doubt my pegasus

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - xStorm Bladerx - Oct. 15, 2010

so ur coming 4 sure
tourney is November 2nd Corona Park

sure

lightninglibrax u coming

RE: [Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around? - lightninglibraX - Oct. 15, 2010

huh? oh sorry no i cant. to far for my parents

but itz only corona park

i live in long island, and corona park is...queens rite? yeh they dont take beyblade seriously enuf to take me