World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro's Metal Fusion Battle Case (Mobile Stadium) Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Hasbro's Metal Fusion Battle Case (Mobile Stadium) Discussion (/Thread-Hasbro-s-Metal-Fusion-Battle-Case-Mobile-Stadium-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Hasbro's Metal Fusion Battle Case (Mobile Stadium) Discussion - OptimusPrime - Jan. 17, 2011

Also, might I add, when Storm Pegasus is battling in the battle case with both tops going at full strength, it is 100% a better top than all my other Beyblades. In the bigger stadiums, it tends to fall into the pockets. I wish Hasbro would make something to fill the pockets. I'm returning my Lightning Force Stadium to TRU, soon. It was not fun.

RE: Hasbro's Metal Fusion Battle Case (Mobile Stadium) Discussion - Temporal - Jan. 17, 2011

Because you did not read my Hasbro Metagame thread. It tells you how to use RF in there. LF is amazing compared to this carp.

RE: Hasbro's Metal Fusion Battle Case (Mobile Stadium) Discussion - OptimusPrime - Jan. 17, 2011

Could you give me a link to it?

RE: Hasbro's Metal Fusion Battle Case (Mobile Stadium) Discussion - Pikachu0909 - Jan. 17, 2011

I was worried that the center had a huge flat center before I got it and it was true Unhappy For some odd reason I go better without ther launcher grip in this stadium.

Does anyone know how to use Storm Pegasus effectively in the Lightning Force stadium without lowering its stamina?

RE: Hasbro's Metal Fusion Battle Case (Mobile Stadium) Discussion - Aquilaz112 - Jan. 17, 2011

Wrong thread

It'd be polite to include a link to the correct thread after saying I posted in the wrong thread.

RE: Hasbro's Metal Fusion Battle Case (Mobile Stadium) Discussion - Kai-V - Jan. 17, 2011

(Jan. 17, 2011  9:58 PM)OptimusPrime Wrote: It'd be polite to include a link to the correct thread after saying I posted in the wrong thread.
It would be cool for you to look around as well. We get dozens of newbies who ask the same questions repetitively.

RE: Hasbro's Metal Fusion Battle Case (Mobile Stadium) Discussion - Stratus G. - Jan. 18, 2011

(Jan. 17, 2011  9:16 AM)OptimusPrime Wrote: Also, might I add, when Storm Pegasus is battling in the battle case with both tops going at full strength, it is 100% a better top than all my other Beyblades. In the bigger stadiums, it tends to fall into the pockets. I wish Hasbro would make something to fill the pockets. I'm returning my Lightning Force Stadium to TRU, soon. It was not fun.

Bolded 1: Then Somehow You Have Terrible Customs,Or Your Just Making It Up
(Which I'm Willing To Bet You Are.)

Bolded 2: Then Your Launching Incorrectly

Bolded 3: Why Would They Possibly Do That? Just Buy The Super Vortex Stadium.

Bolded 4: Then I Guess You Should Quit The Game. Mainly For The Fact That Hasbro Will Continue Releasing Stadiums Like PTW,LF,MXS

RE: Hasbro's Metal Fusion Battle Case (Mobile Stadium) Discussion - Temporal - Jan. 18, 2011

Or buy Takara Tomy stadiums.

RE: Hasbro's Metal Fusion Battle Case (Mobile Stadium) Discussion - OptimusPrime - Jan. 18, 2011

Actually, I never change the part on my tops. Dark Wolf is the only Beyblade I own that comes close to withstanding Storm Pegasus but it loses in the battle case when it is in front of Storm Pegasus' path of attack. I always launch my Storm Pegasus second because I try to like that particular Beyblade.

What is the correct way to launch Storm Peagsus? I've tried to look on google for ways to launch Storm Pegasus. Every time I do so, the words I search for always get mixed up. The only thing I could find was the sliding shoot. I tried the sliding shoot but my Storm Pegasus still goes into the pockets sometimes. I also used the search function on this board and I couldn't pull up anything. I went through several pages of threads on this board and gave up when I started seeing last year's threads.

Also, the Super Vortex Stadium has been described as fragile and it only comes in the 2 player starter set. I don't want to waste money on it when I already have L Drago and Storm Pegasus. At first, I thought the pockets in TWP were cool because it gives Beyblades another way to win. Then, I hated the pockets because my Storm Peagsus always went into them.

RE: Hasbro's Metal Fusion Battle Case (Mobile Stadium) Discussion - Kai-V - Jan. 18, 2011

I think it is time for you to understand that if you want to use an Attack type correctly, forget about Hasbro's Beystadiums. Move on.