World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Maz - Jun. 28, 2008

Im just glad Beyblade is coming back!
Are these new beyblades going to be a different type than HMS? Or are they compatible with them?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jun. 28, 2008

Maz Wrote:Im just glad Beyblade is coming back!
Are these new beyblades going to be a different type than HMS? Or are they compatible with them?

Please don't ask questions that have been answered over and over, especially when we have an article about it: http://beywiki.com/index.php?title=Metal_Fight_Beyblade

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Jun. 28, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:There is no way that this game will EVER be marketed to older audiences. This game stands to make more money by attracting the younger generation, and doing anything else would be bad marketing.

You are Completely right on that

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jun. 28, 2008

Can some one explain to me why Toywiz isn't charging ludicrously higher prices on the new beyblade pre-orders? As of now, they beat Ideal, which is weird because in this case the price difference will matter if you plan to purchase enmasse.

http://www.ideal808.com/products.asp?CategoryID=1639

http://www.toywiz.com/bebcobe.html

Toywiz trying to be competitively cheaper seems weird.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - red_eyes - Jun. 28, 2008

Hmm it's the same to me i also wish they will be popular like YGO. But i'm sure when Hasbro get back to beyblade they will make it for childrens again, but we are still here and when this MFB can relive beyblade a little then we have to do something to make a league. When i know that only 10 persons or so would play here then i would make a league.
Every week or every second were we can meet, talk, trade, blading, make tournaments all like Ygo. Then we have to take this in our hands and to let it sil life.

I hope this little blades can do it....

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jun. 28, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:Can some one explain to me why Toywiz isn't charging ludicrously higher prices on the new beyblade pre-orders? As of now, they beat Ideal, which is weird because in this case the price difference will matter if you plan to purchase enmasse.

http://www.ideal808.com/products.asp?CategoryID=1639

http://www.toywiz.com/bebcobe.html

Toywiz trying to be competitively cheaper seems weird.

Because Ideal is gouging its customers and as a result I've refused to do business with them like in the past.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jun. 28, 2008

It's really bad when you're prices are more horrible than Toywiz's. It's pathetic actually. What could they possibly gain from price gouging their customers? Especially since Toywiz will eat their carp for breakfast in overall sales because of better pricing(WTF! better,pricing,toywiz).

I really hope there's places with better pricing than toywiz and ideal after the initial release.

I probably won't buy any until the more experienced players on here test them/reviews them.

I'm going to get them as soon as possible, but there might be a delay. I'm disappointed in Ideal; I used to do great business with them but they've wrecked it.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kei - Jun. 29, 2008

I'll be getting everything ASAP as well. It's going to cost at least $250-300 for everything (with shipping, fees, etc).

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Maz - Jun. 29, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:I probably won't buy any until the more experienced players on here test them/reviews them.

I agree
Im gonna wait to see what parts are usefull and buy the corresponding blades.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Marin - Jun. 29, 2008

Bumpking12 Wrote:This is exactly what I'm talking about i want Beyblade to be for everyone like "Yu-Gi-Oh" not just for older people that'll just be rediculous, remember i said "expand" not "change". The problem that i have with the marketing of beyblade is that they seem to only cater to the younger audience and leave out the older people, like in the tournaments.

Except, just as is the case for 'blades, you still have to have a hell of a lot of confidence to walk into a store and buy a few Yu-Gi-Oh booster-packs as an adult. Just because they rule tournaments doesn't mean there's no shame :-P

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jun. 29, 2008

I guess I have confidence!

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jun. 29, 2008

I have enough confidence to burn for a week.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bumpking12 - Jun. 29, 2008

Marin Wrote:
Bumpking12 Wrote:This is exactly what I'm talking about i want Beyblade to be for everyone like "Yu-Gi-Oh" not just for older people that'll just be rediculous, remember i said "expand" not "change". The problem that i have with the marketing of beyblade is that they seem to only cater to the younger audience and leave out the older people, like in the tournaments.

Except, just as is the case for 'blades, you still have to have a hell of a lot of confidence to walk into a store and buy a few Yu-Gi-Oh booster-packs as an adult. Just because they rule tournaments doesn't mean there's no shame :-P
LOL, you got me on that one! this reminds me of the embarrassing time i went into sun coast to purchase the beyblade movie, when i went in there the cashier started flirting with me before i could ask what i wanted she was very sexy too but then when it came time for me to tell her that i wanted the beyblade movie, she was so shocked and her face was so distorted that she held the same expression from going to the back to get the movie, to giving me my bag and telling me to have a nice day...so embarrassing, it looked as though she was very worried and concerned about me.

from that day on whenever i bought stuff like that i pretended that i was getting it for my little sisters. But now i'm older and have a credit card, AHAHAHA!

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sega - Jun. 29, 2008

Oh c'mon man, when a girl flirts with you DO NOT ask for carp like that.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bumpking12 - Jun. 29, 2008

But i had traveled all the way to the mall which is kinda far away if your walking, i couldn't just return empty handed because of some hot girl! Well actually looking back on it that would have been the better option because at the time i would have done anything to get rid of that embarrassment i felt, but that was way back in 06.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - AnnieDuck - Jun. 29, 2008

Girls> Beyblade

ALWAYS

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - darth yader - Jun. 29, 2008

Maz Wrote:Im just glad Beyblade is coming back!

Smartest sentence in this thread. Its really good to see a new line of production. As for its future sucess, we can only hope.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - red_eyes - Jun. 29, 2008

AnnieDuck Wrote:Girls> Beyblade

ALWAYS

yeah that's true, but when i was in his situation i also would take the film, But i would say it so...

Hmm have you got a movie i think it called beyblade or something else or so, my sister wish to buy it, i hate it i always must buy things for her....
or so xD

But carp off girls you can have whenever you want, and it isn't interest when the girl flirt with you it is more interest when you try to pick it up xD like the game ^^

but i think back to topic please

@topic

I also wait until one get this new blades and say something about it until i buy them.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sega - Jun. 29, 2008

All of the blades look pretty evened out, although I reckon Leo will be the least favourite, really reminds me of the Draciel blades.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jun. 29, 2008

mannn just say the movie is for someone else

And yeah Leone looks like it will be pretty awful, with Pegasis and Bull on top.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - To - Jun. 29, 2008

BBBBbbbbuuuuuutttttt I like Draciel. Although, Leon, or whatever it's called, looks horrible.

Every Draciel after S was awful.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - To - Jun. 29, 2008

I said I liked 'em, never said they were good :p

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sasch - Jun. 29, 2008

why do you think Leone is bad? It's the smallest wheel and the base is also a big wide tip, unlike the others. I think it will be quite useful