World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Xeno - Aug. 06, 2008

I see my error, I thought the drawn blade was Pisces but the wheel is the sign for cancer. My bad.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - FFX - Aug. 06, 2008

Quetzalcoatl beyblade..I remember CoR having a concept of one..or was it someone else.

I'm glad to see they are finally making one.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Aug. 06, 2008

yeah but i wanna see a closer look. i figured out what the types were already just didn't kno the names of the two

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Aug. 06, 2008

(Aug. 06, 2008  1:59 PM)flashfox Wrote: Quetzalcoatl beyblade..I remember CoR having a concept of one..or was it someone else.

I'm glad to see they are finally making one.

haha, i remember this too

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bluezee - Aug. 06, 2008

hmmm..i like the sound of that blade

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Aug. 06, 2008

(Aug. 06, 2008  1:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2008  5:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://www.geocities.jp/beyblade_beykids (Assuming everybody knows how to go to the Metal Fight Beyblade page ... Otherwise, b_newbey.html)

I noticed this chart showed two other beyblades. I am convinced they are Wolf (second red Track and Bottom) and Libra (green parts).

Does anyone have a magnifying glass ? We could know for sure what their names are.
So, those two beyblades are not Wolf or Libra. They are actually Quetzalcoatl 090WF (Wide Flat) and Cancer S125B (Ball). Quetzalcoatl is an Attack type while Cancer seems to be a Balance type.

Quetzalcoatl being a winged snake and being associated with Venus, which is observable in the sky, and the Limited Beyblade's Wheel obviously being similar to Cancer's, I think the Limited Beyblade could be a mix of both.

Awesome. Quetzalcoatl sounds awesome.
...wait, Wide Flat? Like Leo's Bottom, but Flat?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - trueblader - Aug. 06, 2008

I just can't find the metal fight beyblade link on that site. evry time i look all i can find is the tokyo toy show pictures of the mfb. can someone please show me where the link is to the page with quetzalcoatl and cancer on that site.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Aug. 06, 2008

(Aug. 06, 2008  3:16 PM)trueblader Wrote: I just can't find the metal fight beyblade link on that site. evry time i look all i can find is the tokyo toy show pictures of the mfb. can someone please show me where the link is to the page with quetzalcoatl and cancer on that site.

Add this part at the end of the link: /b_newbey.html

You'll have to look closely at the first picture. There's a chart with new parts.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - trueblader - Aug. 06, 2008

ok, Thanks bugturtlesJoyful_3

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Aug. 06, 2008

(Aug. 06, 2008  2:57 PM)Grey Wrote: Awesome. Quetzalcoatl sounds awesome.
...wait, Wide Flat? Like Leo's Bottom, but Flat?

Just imagine Flat Bottom, except wider. I assume that it will be exponentially faster.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - SexyMichael - Aug. 06, 2008

Quetz is gonna be ballin as junk. Faster and shorter than Peg. I love how the wheel looks too.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Raiyu - Aug. 06, 2008

I still haven't ordered mine. I have no money >_<.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Aug. 06, 2008

Quetz will be WAY too fast for its own good, use Draciel F and use a normal spin gear to see what i mean, it has a WF tip if u do....But i like the cancer beyblade.

PS: Cancer is a Crab right?

yes cancer is a crab. you can barely see the pic of cancer, how can u say u like it when that might not even be the release model. looks to me like someone trying to take ideas from brad...right Raiyu?

(Aug. 06, 2008  4:34 PM)Gotruto Wrote: Quetz will be WAY too fast for its own good, use Draciel F and use a normal spin gear to see what i mean, it has a WF tip if u do....But i like the cancer beyblade.

PS: Cancer is a Crab right?

Grip Attacker's BB is nice. Wide grip. Rubber tip. This is a good example of a wide, flat tip.

Hopefully a rubber version will be released sometime later.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Aug. 06, 2008

(Aug. 06, 2008  4:40 PM)boh Wrote: yes cancer is a crab. you can barely see the pic of cancer, how can u say u like it when that might not even be the release model. looks to me like someone trying to take ideas from brad...right Raiyu?

???, i cant like a beyblade that seems defencive and has a Ball tip?...

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sasch - Aug. 06, 2008

Cancer's bottom is titled "B" in the shortcut, just as Wolf's is. Might Wolf eventually have no bearing, but a ball-shaped tip, too?

(Aug. 06, 2008  5:07 PM)Gotruto Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2008  4:40 PM)boh Wrote: yes cancer is a crab. you can barely see the pic of cancer, how can u say u like it when that might not even be the release model. looks to me like someone trying to take ideas from brad...right Raiyu?

what the carp r u talking about? u said u like the cancer beyblade and i said how could u like a beyblade that kno one can barely see. :dude, u come up with random questions, get with the programAngry

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Lee - Aug. 06, 2008

Cancer? Quetz? Where are you guys getting this stuff?
It seems that I've fallen behind. Anyone want to link me please?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - narushi - Aug. 06, 2008

Oh, yea. They're probably some new MFBeyblades. I'm kinda lost too so a link would be nice

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Roan - Aug. 06, 2008

Jesus guys, go back one page.

Everything is there.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - narushi - Aug. 06, 2008

Oh, Im sorry Roan. I couldn't keep up with all your posts. ^^;;

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Aug. 06, 2008

(Aug. 06, 2008  6:02 PM)boh Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2008  5:07 PM)Gotruto Wrote:

what the carp r u talking about? u said u like the cancer beyblade and i said how could u like a beyblade that kno one can barely see. :dude, u come up with random questions, get with the programAngry
Its Wheel is very visible on the official website. Also, people can like a beyblade because of its abilities ...

yes, but that Gotruto guy come up with so many random questions that's the reason brad gave him a negative reputation, not tryin to be mean or anything

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Aug. 06, 2008

(Aug. 06, 2008  7:22 PM)boh Wrote: yes, but that Gotruto guy come up with so many random questions that's the reason brad gave him a negative reputation, not tryin to be mean or anything

Serious
Yes, you were trying to be mean. Tired
Yes, Gotruto comes up with random questions (no offense), but you also came up with really out-there ideas not too long ago. You shouldn't criticize others where you have no place (or reason) to.

(btw, Brad gave him that rep because Gotruto didn't follow "advice". Correct me if I'm wrong, but that has nothing to do with asking random questions. :\)

Anyways, I almost hope that Wolf doesn't have a Ball Bearing, since Cancer already does. Maybe B just stands for Bearing, as in any kind of bearing tip...?