World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Roan - Aug. 02, 2008

I am saddened by the fact that Sagittario is not so great.

They nerfed my Zodiac sign. D:

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 02, 2008

Roan Wrote:I am saddened by the fact that Sagittario is not so great.

They nerfed my Zodiac sign. D:

you and me both bro

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Nuno - Aug. 02, 2008

Sagittario's bottom is very sharp and thin at the end, that combined with a light wheel and the 145 track makes it very easy to knock off balance just like draciel ms i think. =(
I actually think that Leo's bottom may have more survival capabilities than Sagittario's since it's similar in form to the tip of wolborg, wolborg 2, burning kerberous... but I guess only time will tell.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 02, 2008

i've played this: http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/beyblade/game/game.html

too many times and i'm pretty sure the battles are pre-animated LOL

Also, has anyone noticed that there's no indication you need to win more than one round to win a match? This is worrisome for me ... if one round equals a victory, I think this is a big mistake. I rather liked the 3-point system they had before.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 02, 2008

i had no idea what to do in that game at first lol

also have they announced a libra blade yet. that one should carp carp up

also damn, i really want wolf

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Koy - Aug. 02, 2008

You can only use Pegasus =(

Also, I don't understand this Bey Pointer thing. Is it, you get enough points and you can get this [Image: wbbaimgot8.jpg]
and some other parts?

I think so, yes.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - trueblader - Aug. 02, 2008

how will takara know if someone didn't really get all the points on your beypointer. i don't see what is stopping someone from just adding alot of points without battling. unlees ofcourse the beypointer only adds points if you connect two of the.

trueblader Wrote:how will takara know if someone didn't really get all the points on your beypointer. i don't see what is stopping someone from just adding alot of points without battling. unlees ofcourse the beypointer only adds points if you connect two of the.

Of course it only adds points if you connect them ... but it's not like it would be hard to buy two.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Aug. 02, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
trueblader Wrote:how will takara know if someone didn't really get all the points on your beypointer. i don't see what is stopping someone from just adding alot of points without battling. unlees ofcourse the beypointer only adds points if you connect two of the.

Of course it only adds points if you connect them ... but it's not like it would be hard to buy two.

Does each Beypointer have a specific code that's unique to that Beypointer? If they did, Beypointer "A" could read what Beypointers that "A" had "won" against, and people could tell if someone cheated or not by looking at a wins log on the Beypointer.

(^Random guess to justify Takara. In no way, shape, or form am I suggesting that Beypointers truly have codes and/or win logs.)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sasch - Aug. 02, 2008

I think it's really no problem that one uncostumized bey beats all the other non-customs since that doesn't say much. The thing that bothers me is the fact that if force smash doesn't become a good and supported choice, the lowest track will most likely be the best always. A 125 combo would then always be improved by simply putting in a 105 track and such a "capitol" of a part really makes the game boring.
But if we think of the beginning of beyblade, where there was only spin dragoon-, polta- and Bistool- like AR's, Bistool must've been beating the carp out of all the others all the time. And with the time it became enjoyable and more balanced.

Sasch Wrote:I think it's really no problem that one uncostumized bey beats all the other non-customs since that doesn't say much. The thing that bothers me is the fact that if force smash doesn't become a good and supported choice, the lowest track will most likely be the best always. A 125 combo would then always be improved by simply putting in a 105 track and such a "capitol" of a part really makes the game boring.
But if we think of the beginning of beyblade, where there was only spin dragoon-, polta- and Bistool- like AR's, Bistool must've been beating the carp out of all the others all the time. And with the time it became enjoyable and more balanced.

I'm not really understanding why you're stating this, but whatev.
I get the feeling that with full-metal Wheels, Force Smash will become a lot more effective. Truthfully, I don't understand why Sagittario doesn't have a Force Smash Wheel. Having that would really cut down on it's weaknesses.

Grey Wrote:Truthfully, I don't understand why Sagittario doesn't have a Force Smash Wheel. Having that would really cut down on it's weaknesses.

you may be shocked to learn that parts are interchangeable

Bey Brad Wrote:
Grey Wrote:Truthfully, I don't understand why Sagittario doesn't have a Force Smash Wheel. Having that would really cut down on it's weaknesses.

you may be shocked to learn that parts are interchangeable

Chocked
...Wut?

---
Yes, I know, but we don't have a Force Smash Wheel yet, and since Sagittario is so freaking tall, I'm surprised Sagittario's Wheel isn't Force Smash anyway.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - WiLdDeFeNdEr - Aug. 03, 2008

i think that with the beypointer, the only way you can win parts and stuff from that arcade thing is by earning pointa against it and other official machines, you probably record points just from two beypointers)when your versing a real person) for fun but their not the real exchange points that you can use to buy parts, but to record your progress.
Of course i'm just guessing but it seems rather stupid of the company if you can get part exchange points from just versing your self and connecting your own two beypointers

it would be so cool if the arcade game got produced internationally, it would do so much for the game. you'd actually get rewarded to play.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - FFX - Aug. 03, 2008

Haha, the lowest part is always best? That is going to be really really funny.

Grey: It's unrealistic to expect each bey to be great straight from the box. In fact, it would be pretty boring if every bey was perfectly designed and would function well out of the Box.

Besides, the concept of Sagittario isn't Force Smash, it is endurance after all.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Aug. 03, 2008

flashfox Wrote:Haha, the lowest part is always best? That is going to be really really funny.

Grey: It's unrealistic to expect each bey to be great straight from the box. In fact, it would be pretty boring if every bey was perfectly designed and would function well out of the Box.

Besides, the concept of Sagittario isn't Force Smash, it is endurance after all.

I know. But Pegasis is seemingly great right out of the box, and the other beys really don't seem to have much of a problem. Sagittario just seems to be a dud.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 03, 2008

Are we done whining about Sagittario now? Heaven forbid, a tall Survival type was defeated by a low Attack-type! This is ... unheard of!

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Aug. 03, 2008

Who exactly is Sagitario? (It sounds like Cheiron to me... and since Cheiron was a Centaur, which names means Man-Bull, and SagiTARIO sounds like Sagi-Taurus,which means Bull...and since they match what ive been hearing...)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - trueblader - Aug. 03, 2008

Sagittario is Cheiron, i don't know why they chnged the names but they did.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Aug. 03, 2008

So wait, is the Toywiz one (Cheiron) the old or the new?

PS: I Was planning on buying Leo for a second beyblade, will its AR Theoreticly be good for Force Smash?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - trueblader - Aug. 03, 2008

toywiz will most likely be selling the sagittario blade. personally i don't see the difference besides in the name. i would think that the blades have the same mold.

about leo having force smash you would fave to cosult with a higher level member. imo though it does look like it could offer up some force smash.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sam - Aug. 03, 2008

have we seen the packaging for random boosters yet? because they cant really put it in that clear stuff if its supposed to be random.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Evan - Aug. 03, 2008

Sam Wrote:have we seen the packaging for random boosters yet? because they cant really put it in that clear stuff if its supposed to be random.

I think Takara will stick with the standard RBA packaging.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Raikun - Aug. 03, 2008

has anyone in the beywiki community actually got a hold of these yet?

or are they going to soon?

:}