World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 31, 2008

i don't have a beystadium no more because i was so dum enough to throw it away. i also threw away 4 of my bestest beyblade. i regret it so much. i was getting bored of them because i had them for years n beyblade was out of stock in every store i go. till now, when i first heard that beyblade is coming back, i got so excited that i wanted my blades back. ooow well, i'm about to work n then i can buy more

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 31, 2008

This discussion of not being able to KO a Beyblade through the gaps is ridiculous. Attack-types need this to function. Without it, Attack-types would become useless.

Also, a lot's happened since I was last here, so I just want to say thanks to Kai-V for being so attentive Smile

Obviously I can't comment on all of it, so I'll just say I'm very happy at the site update.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Jul. 31, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:This discussion of not being able to KO a Beyblade through the gaps is ridiculous. Attack-types need this to function. Without it, Attack-types would become useless.

actually, they would just slam the opponent into a wall instead, making them lose spin. They wouldnt be useles unless you are talking about a smash attack type, which wouldnt be nearly as good, but alot of defensive beyblades can already just stay in even when these beyblades attack.

do u think cheiron is worth getting? the reason i'm asking is because it is in stock on Ideal808 now

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 31, 2008

Gotruto Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:This discussion of not being able to KO a Beyblade through the gaps is ridiculous. Attack-types need this to function. Without it, Attack-types would become useless.

actually, they would just slam the opponent into a wall instead, making them lose spin. They wouldnt be useles unless you are talking about a smash attack type, which wouldnt be nearly as good, but alot of defensive beyblades can already just stay in even when these beyblades attack.

That's the entire point of Defense types, you realize!

Just knocking them into a wall wouldn't be enough to beat a Survival type. To suggest that they remove the stadium exits is to suggest that all balance be removed from the game.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Jul. 31, 2008

heh, maybe thats why i have such a problem withEndurance beyblades, lol

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Evan - Jul. 31, 2008

Kai-V Wrote:I know Brad was wondering about "Pegasus 105F" : the answer is on the About Beyblade page of the official website.

Each Track has a number : 105, 125, 145.
Each Bottom has an abbreviation letter : F(Flat), SF(Semi-flat), S(Sharp) and D(Defense).

We can therefore determine Libra and Wolf's Tracks and Bottoms. They will be different to those four.
Libra S125MS.
Wolf D125B.

The Booster Wolf will come with Pegasus' Bottom and Track though (Wolf 105F).

Hmmm....Libra seems to me to be "Metal Sharp" and Wolf looks to be "Bearing". I honestly don't think they should put bearing blades out this early...it seems to be an HMS repeat.

DtD Wrote:Hmmm....Libra seems to me to be "Metal Sharp" and Wolf looks to be "Bearing". I honestly don't think they should put bearing blades out this early...it seems to be an HMS repeat.

Where are you getting this? They all have plastic tips. :\

I've uploaded the Metal Fight Beyblade video for everyone to see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuOzSo9pyUg

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 31, 2008

This video is amazing.

I like Leone, even if it isn't very mobile.

Bey Brad Wrote:I've uploaded the Metal Fight Beyblade video for everyone to see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuOzSo9pyUg

Thank you very much Brad.

Hahaha I love this music, reminds me of the old Pokemon games for some reason Tongue_out_wink The announcer..... >_>

bugturtles Wrote:This video is amazing.

It seemed to do its job as a Defender rather well.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 31, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:

Yes, even for a first release.

Hopefully the good designs are still pushed out, and less trash. But, more good designs, unlike HMS, were very few parts could be used.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - TheGigsMeister - Jul. 31, 2008

Brad, thanks alot for putting this up! The pegasus stadium looks brilliant! Im into Bull and Pegasis mostly. Thanks againSmile.

bugturtles Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

Yes, even for a first release.

Hopefully the good designs are still pushed out, and less trash. But, more good designs, unlike HMS, were very few parts could be used.

Much better than Draciel MS for a first wave defender Tongue_out_wink

I'm very impressed with new designs

yeah, leo's got a great defense. i've never really bought defense type beyblade so this is going to be one of the firstGrin

Bey Brad Wrote:
DtD Wrote:Hmmm....Libra seems to me to be "Metal Sharp" and Wolf looks to be "Bearing". I honestly don't think they should put bearing blades out this early...it seems to be an HMS repeat.

I was taking a guess Tongue_out_wink

105F = Pegasus (Flat tip)
125SF = Bull (Semi flat tip)
145D = Leon ("Defense" tip aka round)

So, one would guess MS would mean Metal Sharp, and B would mean Bearing

Kai-V was putting it up eariler. check the previous pages

DtD Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

I'm an idiot, for some reason I thought you were referring to the first four Beyblades released. Evidently I completely skipped over the part where you named them. Chief - Sigh ...

I imagine that this is probably a pretty good bet to make, though B could mean something else, like Ball.

Bey Brad Wrote:
DtD Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

I'm an idiot, for some reason I thought you were referring to the first four Beyblades released. Evidently I completely skipped over the part where you named them. Chief - Sigh ...

I imagine that this is probably a pretty good bet to make, though B could mean something else, like Ball.

Hmm...ball could be a good guess, but it seems Takara is trying to remake a lot of the older beyblades...so in my mind Bearing would be the obvious choice for a Wolf.

I'm curious to see how they're going to make bearings work. The design of MFB almost seems to prohibit it, with the Face screwing into the Track ... where does the shaft go?

Bey Brad Wrote:I'm curious to see how they're going to make bearings work. The design of MFB almost seems to prohibit it, with the Face screwing into the Track ... where does the shaft go?

Lower the shaft further down in the Track. Look at Wolborg MS, see how the shaft is a pushed inside a little bit? Imagine that, only further down to allow the Face to screw in

Maybe create a Track that needs to have a particular tip Bottom? I am not sure how big the Track will be, but I'm thinking if they use a bearing type part, put the shaft inside the Track and have a compatible tip.

I think Takara does not really have many new ideas left. However, that doesn't mean they can't use them in innovative ways.

I can't wait for the turnout.

don't you remember the images of pegasis on beyblade renaissance?, someone took the bearing bottom from wolborg ms and somehow put it on pegasis. It might look something like that

bugturtles Wrote:Maybe create a Track that needs to have a particular tip Bottom? I am not sure how big the Track will be, but I'm thinking if they use a bearing type part, put the shaft inside the Track and have a compatible tip.

I think Takara does not really have many new ideas left. However, that doesn't mean they can't use them in innovative ways.

I can't wait for the turnout.

Maybe, but you'll lose an element of customization that way. I was thinking the shaft have an adapter on the end to accommodate different Bottoms