World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bogdan93 - Jul. 26, 2008

I don't think not to show to US especially, I think not to show to anyone else. Wink

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 26, 2008

Darkal68 Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:To be honest, its attack potential seems much lower than I first thought.

Yes, I also think it. Its Wheel is too circular and too "withdrawn" on itself for has good attack.

P.S : it's my first post on this forum Wink

The mold was changed, probably because it was too fragile.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Jul. 26, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Darkal68 Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:To be honest, its attack potential seems much lower than I first thought.

Yes, I also think it. Its Wheel is too circular and too "withdrawn" on itself for has good attack.

P.S : it's my first post on this forum Wink

The mold was changed, probably because it was too fragile.
Hmm...

Wait, do we know Pegasus's spin direction? The way the Wheel looks, it would be more effecient spinning left, but only barely. There are ridges on the Wheel, but they'd only hit the opponent if Pegasus spun left.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 26, 2008

It comes with a Right Spin Shooter.

Bey Brad Wrote:It comes with a Right Spin Shooter.

Well then. :-/

...unless those pics aren't the final design. I don't know why it wouldn't be, they should have Pegasus finalized by now.

Hmm, whatever. Maybe Pegasus is more effective in-battle than it looks.

Or maybe it's designed with both spin directions in mind!? Gasp Gasp Gasp

Bey Brad Wrote:Or maybe it's designed with both spin directions in mind!? Gasp Gasp Gasp

Yesyesyes!!!

I'd <3 that.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 27, 2008

i think the newest model of Leo is great. It's better than the first release model. Can't wait 'till 14 more days until these bad carp come out and i'm definetly getting leo. Hope they don't run out because it's already sold out on Ideal808.com. ohh yeah Brad, i was watching a video u just put up today on youtube.com. Which one was u?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - mightyboosh9 - Jul. 27, 2008

I think I know why those picks of pegasus dont look good, becayse if u go on the mfb article on beywiki and go to gallery the pic of pegasus dont look like the pics on that site but if u look at the pegasus prototype the colour and shape of the blade look the same.

i think if u order the starters on Toywiz.com, u might get a beypointer for each starters. they also put a note saying it

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Jul. 27, 2008

boh978 Wrote:i think if u order the starters on Toywiz.com, u might get a beypointer for each starters. they also put a note saying it
Original TAKARA-TOMY packaging for the Leone and Sagittario starters does not come with a Beypointer.

dam, toywiz is going to make easy money just like that

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 27, 2008

Komaya Senbei posted some great pics of Pegasis, the winder and shooter at BBR:

http://www.c-player.com/ac43609

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Marin - Jul. 27, 2008

The new launchers look sexy. Glad they fixed them some from the HMS series, I only ever had one but all my friends had the same problem (where the launcher would not hold the beyblade/release prematurely). The winder looks clean and matches the aesthetic of the 'blades and launcher nicely.

I think that the prize part of Pegasus will be the bottom, and the theory is that the sheer weight of the Attack Ring (Look how solid that thing is) combined with a fast enough attack should be enough to knock endurance types clear out of the stadium.

I think that we're going to see a lot less play from endurance types this generation, because they are generally the lightest of blades and there are so many heavy 'blades that seem like they would just trash the opponent should they ever make contact if the opponent were much lighter, regardless of whether that 'blade was defense or attack or combination.

I wonde if Libra might have the first bearing shaft of this generation. I mean, with the balance motif it might make sense. Or else, some other kind of gimmick for maintaining balance (Like those switch blade bases of Draciel and I think there was a Dranzer part with a similar strategy of switching to endurance when it lost spin).

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 27, 2008

Yeah, the Dual Shooter issue is definitely a valid one. So many of my Dual Shooters don't work correctly, it's ridiculous. I only have a small few I rely on.

I don't think that the Bottom of Pegasus is going to stay valuable for long. How many people are still using Flat Core for HMS? In a short period of time I anticipate that many more attractive alternatives will be introduced. I'm willing to predict there'll be a grip Bottom before the end of the year.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - SexyMichael - Jul. 27, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:I'm willing to predict there'll be a grip Bottom before the end of the year.

Yeah, I really don't see Takara wasting any time on the innovation.

I can see this series playing very much like HMS. I'm actually hoping a BC bottom won't be released.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - rkayd - Jul. 27, 2008

Marin Wrote:The new launchers look sexy. Glad they fixed them some from the HMS series, I only ever had one but all my friends had the same problem (where the launcher would not hold the beyblade/release prematurely). The winder looks clean and matches the aesthetic of the 'blades and launcher nicely.

I think that the prize part of Pegasus will be the bottom, and the theory is that the sheer weight of the Attack Ring (Look how solid that thing is) combined with a fast enough attack should be enough to knock endurance types clear out of the stadium.

I think that we're going to see a lot less play from endurance types this generation, because they are generally the lightest of blades and there are so many heavy 'blades that seem like they would just trash the opponent should they ever make contact if the opponent were much lighter, regardless of whether that 'blade was defense or attack or combination.

I wonde if Libra might have the first bearing shaft of this generation. I mean, with the balance motif it might make sense. Or else, some other kind of gimmick for maintaining balance (Like those switch blade bases of Draciel and I think there was a Dranzer part with a similar strategy of switching to endurance when it lost spin).

Did you copy/paste this from another forum? i thought i saw this befor

And i cant wait for the new arcade things lol its gunna be awesome

SexyMichael Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:I'm willing to predict there'll be a grip Bottom before the end of the year.

I can see this series playing very much like HMS. I'm actually hoping a BC bottom won't be released.

I'm hoping it's released. With there being three different stadiums out before the year's end and a multitude of parts to combat it, it seems like they're acting sensitively towards balancing issues.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 27, 2008

SexyMichael Wrote:I'm actually hoping a BC bottom won't be released.

I feel the same way. Bearing Core is way too powerful. We really don't need a more powerful version of it.

I think of all the HMS, Wolborg MS will still be viable after the release of MFB for quite some time, unless they release a bearing core type soon after the initial release.

Not releasing a bearing bottom would be a terrible idea and would completely remove Stamina as a viable strategy once Attack-types became advance. Balance is key, not artificially holding back one type.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Marin - Jul. 27, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:Yeah, the Dual Shooter issue is definitely a valid one. So many of my Dual Shooters don't work correctly, it's ridiculous. I only have a small few I rely on.

Admitably off-topic but when I get back home I'll make a photo tutorial of how to fix them if people are interested. Its pretty easy, and I'm not sure if it'd be tournament legal (it shouldn't not be, I think) but at least its better than having an unusable launcher.

SexyMichael Wrote:

I'm with Brad on this: they should make parts to combat the effectiveness of a bearing bottom as opposed to not making it, and if the initial releases are any indication, they just might be. Ideally based on the beyblades that have been shown so far they are doing a lot more testing and if thats the case they won't release any overpowered parts without releasing other, equally powerful counters.

Hoping there won't be a BC bottom seems just as hopeless as hoping there won't be a grip bottom :-P

rkayd Wrote:
Marin Wrote:The new launchers look sexy. Glad they fixed them some from the HMS series, I only ever had one but all my friends had the same problem (where the launcher would not hold the beyblade/release prematurely). The winder looks clean and matches the aesthetic of the 'blades and launcher nicely.

Did you copy/paste this from another forum? i thought i saw this befor

And i cant wait for the new arcade things lol its gunna be awesome

actually absolutely everything I post on this forum is plagiarized, even this

hell i'm hoping this is the generation we see a metal sharp bearing tip

yeah it would have amazing survival but its defense would be miserable

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 27, 2008

i'm hoping for jumping-type, ridiculously big parts type, etc etc

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - SexyMichael - Jul. 27, 2008

As long as they manage to make a balanced BC I'll be fine.

I just don't want another WBMD this gen.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Jul. 28, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:i'm hoping for jumping-type, ridiculously big parts type, etc etc

I'm hoping that said jumping type could actually be effective, like having a mechanism on the Bottom that releases after being hit. Then the blade could have jumping attacks that actually worked.

I'm also hoping that Leo will be effective as a Defense Type, unlike the Draciel.

Erm, do we know what kind of metal the MFBs will be made out of? Will it be Die-Cast, like with the HMS?