World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 24, 2008

bey brad, i'm sorry this is going to be off topic but what did you modified today on the metal fight beyblade site?0Smile

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 24, 2008

boh978 Wrote:bey brad, i'm sorry this is going to be off topic but what did you modified today on the metal fight beyblade site?0Smile

Nothing.
There is no news.
If there is news, we will mention it.

to bey brad:
when u said that Leo n Cheiron dosen't come with beypointer then why did u put this on the MFB site:
Note: Wolf, unlike other starters, does not contain beypointer

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 24, 2008

boh978 Wrote:to bey brad:
when u said that Leo n Cheiron dosen't come with beypointer then why did u put this on the MFB site:
Note: Wolf, unlike other starters, does not contain beypointer

I didn't write this. It will be corrected.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - mightyboosh9 - Jul. 24, 2008

hi is anyone going to write an article for each of the new mfb, sorry if this is not on topic

mightyboosh9 Wrote:hi is anyone going to write an article for each of the new mfb, sorry if this is not on topic

no, we're not going to write an article about the most anticipated beyblade products in the entire history of the game

not at all

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - TheGigsMeister - Jul. 24, 2008

No need for sarcasm...

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - AnnieDuck - Jul. 24, 2008

don't sass the mods

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - TheGigsMeister - Jul. 24, 2008

I just really didn't think a sarcastic comment was necessary,
However, sorry for stepping out of line.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - G - Jul. 24, 2008

Chillax guys.

I'm confused with the whole starters situation, will all of the starters have a beypointer or just pegasus n bull. I'm getting leo but i don't want the beypointer, it's just going to make it more expensive. From all the starters I've seen so far, the only two starters to have a beypointer is bull n pegasus but some websites says they all will come with it just like Toywiz.com

boh978 Wrote:I'm confused with the whole starters situation, will all of the starters have a beypointer or just pegasus n bull. I'm getting leo but i don't want the beypointer, it's just going to make it more expensive. From all the starters I've seen so far, the only two starters to have a beypointer is bull n pegasus but some websites says they all will come with it just like Toywiz.com

Bull and Pegasis only.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kuznetsov - Jul. 24, 2008

Could we possibly have all the non-information/non-discussion/argument posts deleted so people looking for information don't have to trawl through 37 pages...?

Or have one post for strictly information-posting purposes and another for discussion if people can't cope with the above?

Kuznetsov Wrote:Could we possibly have all the non-information/non-discussion/argument posts deleted so people looking for information don't have to trawl through 37 pages...?

Or have one post for strictly information-posting purposes and another for discussion if people can't cope with the above?

What information are you looking for that you can't find, exactly?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - mightyboosh9 - Jul. 25, 2008

hi has anyone preordered leo or saggitario yet from toywiz because i want to get leo but im worried that theyll make me pay 18.99 when its only meant to be 12.99
thanks

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Jul. 25, 2008

mightyboosh9 Wrote:hi has anyone preordered leo or saggitario yet from toywiz because i want to get leo but im worried that theyll make me pay 18.99 when its only meant to be 12.99
thanks
I have, and I end up pre-ordering two starters and all the boosters instead. It makes no difference.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - mightyboosh9 - Jul. 25, 2008

so if uve ordered the leo or saggitarius starter set how much did they charge u

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Shadow - Jul. 25, 2008

I want to buy them but the shipping is terrible for me. I want to get them so badly lol

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Jul. 25, 2008

mightyboosh9 Wrote:so if uve ordered the leo or saggitarius starter set how much did they charge u
I ordered only the Pegasus and Bull starters, but I suppose that they will charge you the same price for Leone and Sagittario.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 25, 2008

that's just plain stupid right there, Toywiz will make all of the starters the same price. But on their website, all of the starters will have beypointer

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - zerosys - Jul. 25, 2008

hey Grey who's makoto

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 25, 2008

zerosys Wrote:hey Grey who's makoto

Takao/Tyson's son.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 25, 2008

last night, i had a wierd dream about the new characters from MFB. I kno they haven't shown the characters yet but the 4 main characters looks like young kids. they all look kinda like the old main characters in a different way. this is not the reason i was really going to write about, the reason is, out of all the new starters, who do u think will have the greatest endurance.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - zerosys - Jul. 25, 2008

I think it'll be the wolf but i'm no expert

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 25, 2008

Cheiron is the Stamina type. I also think Libra's Wheel will be good.