World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 15, 2008

Kai-V Wrote:I thought I would be able to save twenty dollars ...

Starters do not come with a launcher.

Boosters don't come with a shooter.

The starters for Pegasis and Bull come with shooter and beypointer. The other two starters just have a shooter.

I plan on getting the Pegasus DX Set and starters of everything else.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Jul. 15, 2008

Ah, wrong word.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 16, 2008

Hi, I am a new here, just registered. I have something to ask, on Toywiz.com, they said that Chieron n Leo will have beypointer, is that true?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 16, 2008

boh978 Wrote:Hi, I am a new here, just registered. I have something to ask, on Toywiz.com, they said that Chieron n Leo will have beypointer, is that true?

No.

What does the beypointer good for?

Since the release date is on August 9, 2008, will it get shipped out to the stores that sells it the same day ?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 16, 2008

boh978 Wrote:What does the beypointer good for?

As far as I can tell, it just records wins and losses and stuff. I don't think it's going to be much good for people living outside of Japan who can't get to the arcade machines.

boh978 Wrote:Since the release date is on August 9, 2008, will it get shipped out to the stores that sells it the same day ?

Presumably.

On ToyWiz, the price for the new starters are the same, are they planning to change the price any time soon?

boh978 Wrote:On ToyWiz, the price for the new starters are the same, are they planning to change the price any time soon?

toywiz is run by a large fleet of maracas

- since cheiron n leo doesn't have the beypointer...

boh978 Wrote:- since cheiron n leo doesn't have the beypointer...

Please edit your posts instead of making unnecessary double posts, thanks.

can u define the word maracas, tried to look it up in the dictionary but couldn't find

boh978 Wrote:can u define the word maracas, tried to look it up in the dictionary but couldn't find

maracas |məˈräkəz|
plural noun
a pair of hollow clublike gourd or gourd-shaped containers filled with beans, pebbles, or similar objects, shaken as a percussion instrument.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - mdhvdukshsj - Jul. 16, 2008

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oww how stupid i am, i know what they are, but i was just alittle into my head, sorry. Anyways, what does that got to do with toywiz anyway?

It means Toywiz is staffed by idiots and this isn't the worst pricing their site has had.

what other websites sells these metal fight beyblade for a cheaper price (excluding TheInToy's). I kno that Ideal808 sells them but the starter for Leo has been sold out. I wish I've could of pre-ordered it but it's too late already. All i want is leo

I'm going to be buying using Mail Order Japan from whatever Japanese store is stocking them for the cheapest. I wish I'd pre-ordered too, but what can you do?

E-mail Toywiz and ask them about this.

failed to email them, i think somethings wrong with the local area network around where i live. anyways ,i think their going to change the price, apparently, they'll find out sooner or later. but for the people that have pre-order cheiron or leo must be dissapointed if they found out that it doesn't come with the beypointerif they wanted the beypointer. I really can't wait to get it. I still don't understand why they haven't shown the new characters yet or pictures of the ds games.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 16, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:I'm going to be buying using Mail Order Japan from whatever Japanese store is stocking them for the cheapest. I wish I'd pre-ordered too, but what can you do?

How much are the differences in pricing going to be? Don't you still have to pay the $6 commission for each item you purchase?

I'm almost sure now that I'll be holding off on these new blades. The fact that they randomized the tips is a huge disappointment.

Synesthesia Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:I'm going to be buying using Mail Order Japan from whatever Japanese store is stocking them for the cheapest. I wish I'd pre-ordered too, but what can you do?

How much are the differences in pricing going to be? Don't you still have to pay the $6 commission for each item you purchase?

I'm almost sure now that I'll be holding off on these new blades. The fact that they randomized the tips is a huge disappointment.

They didn't randomize them. Also, if I buy it all as one order, it'll be one single commission fee.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sasch - Jul. 16, 2008

Maybe the "booster series" part of this poster stands for the combinations that may come in the random booster. That would be way better I think

It does not ...

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Jul. 16, 2008

Somebody asked for other videos of the blades in action :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgUFOr8RF6E
(From 0:35 to 0:51)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMcN14Ta4FI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSDmxSdKk28

The Beyblade which is stuck to the stadium can stop spinning ...

TAKARA-TOMY also updated their website.
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/beyblade/whf_01.html
It is not really interesting since all those events take place in Japan.

when the hell will that site have actual content