World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MF Lightning LDrago 90RF + MF LLD 145RF - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MF Lightning LDrago 90RF + MF LLD 145RF (/Thread-MF-Lightning-LDrago-90RF-MF-LLD-145RF)

Pages: 1 2

MF Lightning LDrago 90RF + MF LLD 145RF - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 17, 2010

There's no back story here, to be honest. I was just bored and thought I'd check something out.

I initially tried Lightning LDrago WF. This has too much recoil and was uncontrollable for me so I slammed a metal face on it. This was still quite uncontrollable and the recoil was still extremely high so I used RF on it instead. I found some nice results.

A quick video of MF Lightning L Drago 90RF vs. MF Earth Bull GB145WB

My results: (Click to View)
Other member's results: (Click to View)
New results against Earth Bull GB145WD and Earth Bull GB145B: (Click to View)

New results
MF Lightning L Drago 90RF - MF Libra R145WB: (Click to View)
MF Lightning L Drago 90RF - MF Earth Bull R145WB: (Click to View)

With Libra out of the metagame (me no like), I think that this definitely has the potential to be a top tier custom. It'd be helpful if someone could do some testing of their own.

Thanks.

MF Lightning L Drago 145RF - MF Earth Bull GB145WB:
14 - 6, 2 KOs in favour of Earth.

Edit: I just realised that, whilst reading through Tempestas007 thread on Lightning LDrago (here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-Lightning-LDrago-90RF?pid=302863#pid302863), I had read it previously... maybe a week before, and so I possibly may have subconsciously chosen this combo; any Freud followers here? Chocked_2 maybe these threads (http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Destabalizing-Attacker-MF-L-Drago-90WF, http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-ldrago90rf) helped too...

RE: MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - super - Jul. 18, 2010

It is almost the same as the l drago90rf but this is a little weaker ive test it before, but good combo i like it.

RE: MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - 桃太郎 - Jul. 18, 2010

Looks like the only thing you changed on this custom was the Track. There was one similar to your custom; MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF. But it looks good; I should try it out when I get an LLD in August.

RE: MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - Daegor42 - Jul. 18, 2010

(Jul. 18, 2010  7:20 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Looks like the only thing you changed on this custom was the Track. There was one similar to your custom; MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF. But it looks good; I should try it out when I get an LLD in August.

To be fair, the track change does make quite a bit of difference.

RE: MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 18, 2010

To be honest, I didn't actually like MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF (personal opinion) and I wanted to still use Lightning. I put my Quetz on CH120 though... that's just meh.

Anyone care to help with testing? I would've asked you Daegor42, but I saw your post in 'random thoughts'. I hope you get a Quetz soon!

RE: MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - 桃太郎 - Jul. 18, 2010

I was only pointing out that the only thing changed from the competitive combo was the Track, but I'm fully aware of what the height change is capable of. But anyway, I went over to my friend's house (because he has parts unlike me) to do some testing of this custom and here are my results:

MF Lightning L Drago 90RF 12 Wins (60%) 5 KO's Inflicted
vs.
Quetzalcoatl 90RF 8 Wins (40%) 3 KO's Inflicted

MF Lightning L Drago 90RF 15 Wins (75%) 7 KO's Inflicted
vs.
MF Earth Bull C145WB 5 Wins (25%) 3 KO's Inflicted

MF Lightning L Drago 90RF 19 Wins (95%) 10 KO's Inflicted
vs.
Virgo DF145SD 1 Win (5%)

All matches took place in the TT Attack Stadium. MF Lightning L Drago 90RF was kept in the Upper Mode, as the Captain did in his testing. The method was alternatively shooting each Bey first, even though I kinda thought that shooting the Bey with more Stamina first would have been a lot more fair.

Looks like your custom has the potential to become top-tier. To be honest, I was really surprised with your results, but when I tested it out, I was even more surprised with mine.

I hope more people can test this custom out as well.

RE: MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 18, 2010

Thanks man! That was really helpful!

I tested with the combos with more stamina being launched first and MF Lightning LDrago 90RF second. I know me and you didn't do it the same, but, since you often launched MF Lightning LDrgo 90RF first, and thus would have resulted in a loss in stamina really quickly, your results really are a testament to the strength of this custom.

I'm not too sure what you mean by 'KOs inflicted'. Can you explain that please?

Do you mind if I post your results in the OP, since some people don't read through a thread completely?

Once again, thanks.

If more people can test this, that'd be very helpful.

RE: MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - Diamond - Jul. 19, 2010

(Jul. 18, 2010  11:11 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I'm not too sure what you mean by 'KOs inflicted'. Can you explain that please?
It probably means how many time a Beyblade Knock the opposing Bey out.
For example:
MF Lightning L Drago 90RF 12 Wins (60%) 5 KO's Inflicted
vs.
Quetzalcoatl 90RF 8 Wins (40%) 3 KO's Inflicted

Since L Drago won 12 times in total and only 5 KOs were inflicted, L Drago should have outspinned Quetzalcoatl 7 times.

Anyway, the results on this combo is pretty interesting, I will definitely test this when I have time.

RE: MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - 桃太郎 - Jul. 19, 2010

Exactly what Diamond said.

And @ the Captain, no problem; I'm really glad I could help *Salutes* lol. I felt I should've launched the Beys with more Stamina first, but I kept alternating as it has become a habit when I test customs. I'll definitely test again when I go over to my friend's house.

And I'm completely fine with you posting my results in another thread; hopefully it'll catch the eyes of a lot of Bladers who have these parts.

RE: MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - XDBeyblade - Jul. 19, 2010

Wow nice combo! I really need a LLD! But doesn't it floor-scrapes?

(Jul. 19, 2010  9:26 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: But doesn't it floor-scrapes?
No, RF is tall enough to help avoid that. Also, RF's flat shape and good grip on the Stadium helps with its balance.

RE: MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 19, 2010

Ok, thanks for the clarification, though I don't know how MF Lightning LDrago 90RF could have outspun Virgo DF145SD 9 times hah!

(Jul. 19, 2010  10:44 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Ok, thanks for the clarification, though I don't know how MF Lightning LDrago 90RF could have outspun Virgo DF145SD 9 times hah!
MF Lightning L Drago 90RF could 'destabilize' Virgo, causing it to lose Balance which might lead to the Virgo Wheel scraping the Stadium Floor.

Hm, in my testing nothing of that sort happened. I just witnessed the two defence beys being bullied.

Congrats on your appointment as moderator by the way.

(Jul. 19, 2010  10:59 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Hm, in my testing nothing of that sort happened. I just witnessed the two defence beys being bullied.

Congrats on your appointment as moderator by the way.
That was just an assumption I'm making.
I really do not think that there are many other possibilities of MF Lightning L Drago 90RF outspinning Virgo DF145SD instead of KOing it.

Thanks. Joyful_2

RE: MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - Serotonin - Jul. 19, 2010

MF Lightning L Drago 90RF vs MF Earth Bull C145WB
1. MF Lightning L Drago 90RF wins by KO.
2. MF Earth Bull C145WB wins by OS.
3. MF Lightning L Drago 90RF wins by KO.
4. MF Lightning L Drago 90RF wins by OS.
5. MF Lightning L Drago 90RF wins by KO.
6. MF Lightning L Drago 90RF wins by OS.
7. DRAW
8. MF Lightning L Drago 90RF wins by OS.
9. MF Lightning L Drago 90RF wins by KO.
10. MF Lightning L Drago 90RF wins by OS.
11. MF Lightning L Drago 90RF wins by KO.
12. DRAW
13. MF Lightning L Drago 90RF wins by KO.
14. MF Lightning L Drago 90RF wins by OS.
15. MF Earth Bull C145WB wins by OS.
16. MF Lightning L Drago 90RF wins by KO.
17. MF Earth Bull C145WB wins by OS.
18. MF Earth Bull C145WB wins by OS.
19. MF Lightning L Drago 90RF wins by KO.
20. DRAW

MF Lightning L Drago 90RF win: 13/20 - 65%
MF Earth Bull C145WB win: 4/20 - 20%
DRAW: 3/20 - 15%

For me, many of the battles I witnessed were extremely similar to MF L Drago 90WF; MF Lightning L Drago 90RF would outspin MF Earth Bull C145WB on numerous times.

I'm surprised we completely overlooked this; considering, this was one of the very first things everyone tried when they got Lightning. It's testament to the fact that we can't overlook anything; testing everything is absolutely essential.

Props to you; I personally prefer this compared to something like MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF, which was actually my previous first-choice Attack-customisation. ;]

Now that's what I call a vote of confidence lol.

Do you mind if I post your results in the OP?

RE: MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - Serotonin - Jul. 19, 2010

No problem, LOL. I'd be really interested to see anyone else's results as well, though.

I don't know whether changing to WD, or even B, would rectify the OS problem. Need to test it later.

Thanks. I might do some testing now, whilst I'm waiting for Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares haha. I never had any outspins with the custom though. I'll post them up tomorrow times.

RE: MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 20, 2010

Updated OP with results against Earth Bull GB145WD and Earth Bull GB145B.

RE: MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - VIEBeyblade - Jul. 21, 2010

Some people said 90 is too low for Lightning,i don't think so,infact,i think this combo is great.

RE: MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - XDBeyblade - Jul. 21, 2010

Yes, actually it is too low because it floor scrapes, and RF is tall enough to keep it balanced.

RE: MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - VIEBeyblade - Jul. 21, 2010

So why you said this combo is great?

RE: MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - XDBeyblade - Jul. 21, 2010

I didn't say I hat it, it is good because it prevents LDrago from losing balance.

RE: MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - Cpt. Squirrel - Jul. 21, 2010

Updated OP with results from Fyuuor.

Thanks a lot to everyone who's contributed with results!