World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Apr. 04, 2008

Alright, I'll keep that in mind then. Thanks!
My friends said I'm gonna get raped since I'm going as Sai from Naruto so yeah...

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Apr. 04, 2008

yo just the other day i saw(well i skipped alot) ep 40 of shippuden, when naruto goes 4 tails. It was pretty badda$$
is Sai good guy though? he like didn't give a carp that sakura fell -_=;
also seemed like the bird he flew on was "okami" inspired rip

if you gona get raped tho chose the pretty(iest) one.

Just in case, maybe spoiler?:
He's a carp at first, but then Naruto changes his ways by relating his bonds with Sasuke's to him and his bro's.

XD thanks for that pointer. But now I'm off to finish my costume and then I guess I'm gone for the weekend? I'll try to take plenty of pics there.

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Apr. 04, 2008

Artie Wrote:well....

finding astroglide fortuitously in your brother's drawer sure is awkward...

lolo mind-pictures

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 04, 2008

G Wrote:Alright, I'll keep that in mind then. Thanks!
My friends said I'm gonna get raped since I'm going as Sai from Naruto so yeah...

AN? Gasp

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Apr. 04, 2008

I've been too busy with tennis, it's crazy Gasp

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Apr. 04, 2008

Artie Wrote:well....

finding astroglide fortuitously in your brother's drawer sure is awkward...

I approve of this.

Give him a high five for me (and then wash your hands after).

Tamer Brad Wrote:
G Wrote:Alright, I'll keep that in mind then. Thanks!

AN? Gasp
Anime Detour
If I can make it to AN, I'd go as Sai again if it works out well at AD lol

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Apr. 04, 2008

bradley we have a bot

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Apr. 05, 2008

Came back from skimboarding today, and it was absolutely fantastic. :)

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Apr. 05, 2008

my principle is psychic

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Apr. 05, 2008

cheetos Wrote:my principle is psychic

What about your ethics? Morality? Integrity?

wait what

???

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Apr. 05, 2008

Yeah I have NO IDEA what he was trying to say there either. hahaha

RE: Random Thoughts - Nic - Apr. 05, 2008

[Image: e49f0220.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Apr. 05, 2008

Roan Wrote:Yeah I have NO IDEA what he was trying to say there either. hahaha
It's quite simple, really. Our dear friend cheetos made the common mistake of switching the word "principal," referring in this case to an authoritarian dictating over a learning environment, with "principle," a moral law of one's own mentality. Arthur, quick to wit, replied with an indirect statement pointing to this error by questioning the other fibers of cheetos' being such as his integrity and ethics. However, cheetos seemingly failed to pick up on this fact, hence the following post where he expresses deep confusion about Arthur's reply. And that, as they say, "is how the cookie crumbles."
[Image: nsslc.jpg]
also, nick, what the hell man you're so quick to memes

RE: Random Thoughts - Nic - Apr. 05, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:also, nick, what the hell man you're so quick to memes
[Image: d6750043.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 05, 2008

Composer of Requiems Wrote:[Image: e49f0220.jpg]

ahahahahahahaha

Mr. Toto Wrote:It's quite simple, really. Our dear friend cheetos made the common mistake of switching the word "principal," referring in this case to an authoritarian dictating over a learning environment, with "principle," a moral law of one's own mentality. Arthur, quick to wit, replied with an indirect statement pointing to this error by questioning the other fibers of cheetos' being such as his integrity and ethics. However, cheetos seemingly failed to pick up on this fact, hence the following post where he expresses deep confusion about Arthur's reply. And that, as they say, "is how the cookie crumbles."
Serious

Mr. Toto Wrote:
Roan Wrote:Yeah I have NO IDEA what he was trying to say there either. hahaha
It's quite simple, really. Our dear friend cheetos made the common mistake of switching the word "principal," referring in this case to an authoritarian dictating over a learning environment, with "principle," a moral law of one's own mentality. Arthur, quick to wit, replied with an indirect statement pointing to this error by questioning the other fibers of cheetos' being such as his integrity and ethics. However, cheetos seemingly failed to pick up on this fact, hence the following post where he expresses deep confusion about Arthur's reply. And that, as they say, "is how the cookie crumbles."

[Image: comic2-158.png]

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Apr. 05, 2008

pretty much lol

some day sam, some day

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Apr. 05, 2008

when I swipe my debit card I can't help but think of YuGiOh.

digimon tamers seems more apt

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Apr. 05, 2008

your right.
but I didn't watch much of it, fox kids or fox-box w.e. had the most carp annoying schedual changes and random re-runs....and I lost interest

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Apr. 05, 2008

Roan Wrote:Well, the project is coming along pretty good so far. I've completed a few of the tracks and begun work on the narrative side of the album. I'm having a little bit of trouble with this as there are so many ideas and whatnot that I want to explore but just can't find the right words with which to explore them.

Oh well, just thought I'd let you all know that I am currently very hard at work on this project. Its really all I've been doing in my free time and all I've been thinking about when I'm doing other things.

And I'm sure none of you care to read this but I don't really care all that much, I'm going to keep posting updates here whether you like it or not. Tongue_out

I'm interested and I read your posts, don't worry. Keep it up, I can't wait to hear it! I'm starting some artistic projects myself soon too.

---

Speaking of projects, this is going to make me sound like one of those crazy old ladies who lives with 100 birds/cats/dogs and smells of carp, but I've decided to start using my camera more effectively. I've become 100% completely fascinated with birds and I want to start taking pictures of them in the wild so I can study them and also use them as references for my artwork. I'm very lucky to live on the coast so there are seagulls all over the place - different families have actually been nesting on my neighbours roof for about 5 years now, haha.
I love this picture that I managed to get on the seafront when he landed right outside the car I was in. Even though this is an extremely common bird, I still think it's beautiful.

[Image: seagulloverlayik9.th.jpg]

Birds symbolize a lot, for me, and I will continue to draw them and include them in my artwork. I know I'm not very special but I want to do something with my art. I want people to recognize my hard efforts, I want people to know how much pain or how much emotion is behind each drawing and even though it may not be immediately apparent what my inspiration or intention is, I want people to REACT. If you hate it, I will love that. If it makes you feel something, I have done a good job.

I am going to work so hard to further this amazing passion of mine. I want to appear in the local paper. I want to start an exhibition.