World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jan. 02, 2008

wow wtf lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Jan. 04, 2008

Winter continues to teabag me.

The other day I had to do an inventory count at a Pontiac/Buick dealership on the West end of town. It was bitterly cold, and slippery (the strong winds weren't helping matters either). What's more, the cars had a thick sheet of ice and snow on their windshields, so I had to scrape them off so I could check the identification numbers (and there were a lot of cars).

On the plus side, Wendy took good care of me when I came over to talk (re: complain) about my day. Even I enjoy being coddled once in a while.

A good cup of tea does wonders.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jan. 04, 2008

Ominous Wrote:Winter continues to teabag me.

The other day I had to do an inventory count at a Pontiac/Buick dealership on the West end of town. It was bitterly cold, and slippery (the strong winds weren't helping matters either). What's more, the cars had a thick sheet of ice and snow on their windshields, so I had to scrape them off so I could check the identification numbers (and there were a lot of cars).

On the plus side, Wendy took good care of me when I came over to talk (re: complain) about my day. Even I enjoy being coddled once in a while.

A good cup of tea does wonders.

and your balls in her mouth

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Jan. 04, 2008

Artie Wrote:and your balls in her mouth

That's neither here nor there. B)

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jan. 04, 2008

My right hand hurts whenever it moves, so I can't play guitar as much I want to. It even hurts when I write. =(

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jan. 04, 2008

Ominous Wrote:
Artie Wrote:and your balls in her mouth

That's neither here nor there. B)

AWWW YEAH

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Jan. 05, 2008

I was kind of thankful BeyWiki forums closed yesterday Lips_sealed

I had a paper due today, and I hadn't worked on the final draft much until yesterday. I had to find all of my sources, and make final revisions, and it was a pain in the carp doing all of the worksheets she gave us to prepare for the final product. I didn't need any distractions.

Although I did keep F5-ing this page, as well as a few other forums, just to check up on the sites Grin

RE: Random Thoughts - Beowulf - Jan. 05, 2008

So I was messing around in a gym today... I had one one of those bigass inflatable balls, and my friend Drew thought it'd be funny to drop it on a treadmill and see if it'd shoot off, so we did. It hit the wall, and came back at the treadmill and got sucked underneath it. The treadmill bounced up and down a little bit, and then the ball popped, and the biggest cloud of dust I've ever seen came out from under it. Stupid, but all in all one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Jan. 05, 2008

Beowulf Wrote:So I was messing around in a gym today... I had one one of those bigass inflatable balls, and my friend Drew thought it'd be funny to drop it on a treadmill and see if it'd shoot off, so we did. It hit the wall, and came back at the treadmill and got sucked underneath it. The treadmill bounced up and down a little bit, and then the ball popped, and the biggest cloud of dust I've ever seen came out from under it. Stupid, but all in all one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

wow, my friend did the exact same thing at my school gym and broke a treadmill.
great minds think alike. =)

RE: Random Thoughts - rooneyt - Jan. 05, 2008

Beowulf Wrote:So I was messing around in a gym today... I had one one of those bigass inflatable balls, and my friend Drew thought it'd be funny to drop it on a treadmill and see if it'd shoot off, so we did. It hit the wall, and came back at the treadmill and got sucked underneath it. The treadmill bounced up and down a little bit, and then the ball popped, and the biggest cloud of dust I've ever seen came out from under it. Stupid, but all in all one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

i have always wanted to try that but just one chage. just subitute ball with little brother Joyful_3

RE: Random Thoughts - Nic - Jan. 05, 2008

The gym I go to does not have those big inflatable balls, and in any case I never go near the treadmill anyway.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Jan. 05, 2008

Why is it you never do sensible things, like invest in bonds, or cure cancer?

Everything you seem to get up to is like some form of "Dude, Where's My Car?" antic.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Jan. 06, 2008

don't know if this post will stay, but man, 7 hours of editing film is a carp...

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jan. 06, 2008

i hate you

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jan. 06, 2008

Artie Wrote:i hate you

lmfao

It's funny because no one even knows what you're talking about. rofl

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Jan. 07, 2008

Quote:If a man experienced a female orgasm (which is, of course, impossible), it is said that the shock to his brain would kill him.

WHAT

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jan. 07, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:
Quote:If a man experienced a female orgasm (which is, of course, impossible), it is said that the shock to his brain would kill him.

WHAT

LMFAO!

RE: Random Thoughts - Katashi - Jan. 08, 2008

ATTENTION:

Aoki Takao roughly translates to "Blue tree that likes little boys".

RE: Random Thoughts - Beowulf - Jan. 08, 2008

Ominous Wrote:

Everything you seem to get up to is like some form of "Dude, Where's My Car?" antic.

If I did sensible things, there would be no good stories to tell!

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Jan. 08, 2008

Beowulf Wrote:
Ominous Wrote:

If I did sensible things, there would be no good stories to tell!

I hope you're not planning on living a long life.

edit: Woo, 300! THIS. IS. OMMY!!!!!!!

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Jan. 09, 2008

My favorites out of the list of codenames for US operations in Iraq (keep in mind that these are all real, folks):

Operation Phantom Linebacker
Operation Outlaw Destroyer
Operation Black Typhoon
Operation Centaur Strike II
Operation Tangerine Squeeze
Operation Falcon Freedom
Operation Moon River Dragon
Operation Constitution Hammer
Operation Justice League
Operation Dragon Victory

i laughed for a good ten minutes

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Jan. 09, 2008

Justice League is my pick of the litter.

Wasn't there an 'Operation Beef Hammer' as well?

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jan. 10, 2008

i feel incredibly lonely and isolated from everyone around me, and a lot of it is by my own choosing.

what the hell, i already went through my angst period wah

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jan. 10, 2008

Artie Wrote:i feel incredibly lonely and isolated from everyone around me, and a lot of it is by my own choosing.

what the hell, i already went through my angst period wah

Whoa wtf dude.

Get a hold of me somehow tomorrow if you can. Even if it's just an e-mail.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 10, 2008

air canada lost all my goddamn luggage

all of my clothes, pretty much everything i own other than my computer

agh