World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Jul. 10, 2008

My gym teacher was a body builder. He likd fishing, and drinking/eating(?) Crystal Light powder. True story.

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jul. 10, 2008

i remember when my friends put a pouch of that powder in their mouths and it basically exploded

RE: Random Thoughts - Nic - Jul. 10, 2008

Just for the record, I never touch vegetables unless absolutely necessary.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jul. 10, 2008

Composer of Requiems Wrote:Just for the record, I never touch vegetables unless absolutely necessary.

why

RE: Random Thoughts - Sam - Jul. 10, 2008

i like mushrooms

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jul. 10, 2008

Sam Wrote:i like mushroom tattoos

fixed

:-/

RE: Random Thoughts - FFX - Jul. 10, 2008

Kei Wrote:All of that stuff is true, but this is how I perceived Kira, not considering those outside factors:

Kira represents the fundamental rights we as humans, and living beings deserve and require. He, together with Athrun and Lacus are the basis for the entire Seed story, and they continued to drive it along into GSD because they are irreplaceable. There is a reason why their Gundams are called "Freedom" and "Justice".

We have fundamental rights? Somehow, I doubt that.

Kei Wrote:Also, Rau Le Creuset (or his lingering ideals) was present not only in GS, but GSD as well inside of Durandal (though Gilbert may have been trying to prove Rau's beliefs wrong all along by supposedly saving humanity) because he too was an irreplaceable factor. Both Gundam SEED and Destiny are based around the concept of war and the conflicting views of human nature.

To be honest, I think that as a whole GSD was unnecessary, but what made it worth it to me was the introduction of Durandal, Rey, and the Destiny Plan. Anyone who didn't expect for Kira and company to become the focus in GSD eventually, doesn't really have a grasp on what the story as a whole is really about.

Really? We were promised that Shinn would be the main character. We were lied too. Kira wasn't suppose to exist. They lied. =(

Also uh....Gilbert was the opposite of Rau. Rau wanted humans to all die because they were horrible humans. Gilbert's destiny plan insured the survive of the human race, this way the human race won't get killed by the human race itself.

Kei Wrote:EDIT: I really need to watch Stargazer sometime, what is it about?

just some awesome side story stuff.

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Jul. 10, 2008

thanks G for way back when i posted about being grounded, lol
my situation hasn't improved but i'm making the best out of it.

on a brighter note i've been to a few muay thai classes, and its really fun.
i'm happy i joined.

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Jul. 10, 2008

flashfox Wrote:Really? We were promised that Shinn would be the main character. We were lied too. Kira wasn't suppose to exist. They lied. =(

Also uh....Gilbert was the opposite of Rau. Rau wanted humans to all die because they were horrible humans. Gilbert's destiny plan insured the survive of the human race, this way the human race won't get killed by the human race itself.
This is one of the huge problems I actually had with Destiny. The first episode introduces the fact that Kira's actions, although designed to change the world, also killed innocent people in the process. Although Shinn gets to fight against Kira, he gets off without getting hurt after a nuclear reactor explodes? Come on. It was the same situation when Shinn tried to take down Athrun too, when he turned over to Kira.

Also, Athrun was a whiny little carp, they introduced a pop-singing Lacus clone whose sole purpose was fanservice, Shinn gets zero character development, they screw over Athrun and Cagalli's engagement for this ridiculous Meyrin chick who's like thirteen years old but nonetheless she seduces Athrun (a grown-carp man) in the two scenes he has with her, the ending was an exact rehash of the first series' ending, Rey's betrayal made NO SENSE, the DOM pilots did nothing except die, the Mwu carp was rehashed again with no scene explaining how the man survived not only his gundam exploding last season but how he was able to breathe in space after you know his helmet was removed, and the fact that if you go against either Kira and Athrun in a Gundam or hand-to-hand combat, you will lose without landing a hit on them.

for the tl;dr crowd, gundam seed destiny sucks

wow i read that whollllleeee thing

RE: Random Thoughts - Train - Jul. 10, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:the Mwu carp was rehashed again with no scene explaining how the man survived not only his gundam exploding last season but how he was able to breathe in space after you know his helmet was removed, and the fact that if you go against either Kira and Athrun in a Gundam or hand-to-hand combat, you will lose without landing a hit on them.

The Mu thing pissed me off he took a MEGA blast from that cannon to save the ship and all he has is a carp up face from it. He should have been missing body parts at LEAST, but even then... His gundam was actually tiny bits of debris in space. There would have been no possible way to survive that. I mean come on that guy in the big Orange Zaku thing died in 2 episodes from LESS than what Mu survived.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Jul. 10, 2008

I thought the Dom pilots lived o.o

But I didn't like the fighting either... Saviour vs Freedom literally made me lol. The Destiny didn't put up a fight in the end either.

Well Heine was just a cameo by Nishikawa (T.M. Revolution). He did the voice for Miguel from SEED as well and both died the same way I think.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Jul. 10, 2008

TMR should never voice act... ever.

They did edit out the whole 'Mwu's helmet floating out in space' thing in the original SEED series afterwards, but it still doesn't change much of what Toto said.

Kira once again took over the show (as was made apparent from OP3 and onwards), but on the plus side, he wasn't the whiny carp that he was in the original series. Shinn also proved to be as whiny as Athrun.

Props to Djibril for actually managing to land a hit on the PLANTs, though. At least he delivered results. B)

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Jul. 10, 2008

wow all my bookmarks just got erased
what the hell firefox

RE: Random Thoughts - FFX - Jul. 10, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:
flashfox Wrote:Really? We were promised that Shinn would be the main character. We were lied too. Kira wasn't suppose to exist. They lied. =(

This is one of the huge problems I actually had with Destiny. The first episode introduces the fact that Kira's actions, although designed to change the world, also killed innocent people in the process. Although Shinn gets to fight against Kira, he gets off without getting hurt after a nuclear reactor explodes? Come on. It was the same situation when Shinn tried to take down Athrun too, when he turned over to Kira.

Also, Athrun was a whiny little carp, they introduced a pop-singing Lacus clone whose sole purpose was fanservice, Shinn gets zero character development, they screw over Athrun and Cagalli's engagement for this ridiculous Meyrin chick who's like thirteen years old but nonetheless she seduces Athrun (a grown-carp man) in the two scenes he has with her, the ending was an exact rehash of the first series' ending, Rey's betrayal made NO SENSE, the DOM pilots did nothing except die, the Mwu carp was rehashed again with no scene explaining how the man survived not only his gundam exploding last season but how he was able to breathe in space after you know his helmet was removed, and the fact that if you go against either Kira and Athrun in a Gundam or hand-to-hand combat, you will lose without landing a hit on them.

YES. Thank you.

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Jul. 10, 2008

flashfox Wrote:We have fundamental rights? Somehow, I doubt that.
Okay, maybe "fundamental" is not the right word. What I meant is that both freedom and justice are things that all humans deserve. Nobody can disagree with that.

flashfox Wrote:Also uh....Gilbert was the opposite of Rau. Rau wanted humans to all die because they were horrible humans. Gilbert's destiny plan insured the survive of the human race, this way the human race won't get killed by the human race itself.
Yeah, I know. I was just pointing out that Rau's philosophies were constantly present for most of GSD inside of Durandal's mind (which is evident in his metaphysical game of chess with "Rau"). The Destiny Plan is something that would have ensured the survival of humanity, but at the cost of freedom. Without freedom, dreams are not possible. Personally though, I still cannot decide who the real villain was in Destiny.

I pretty much agree with everything that Toto said (especially the Mwu part, I mean, come on. That was so retarded), except
Mr. Toto Wrote:Rey's betrayal made NO SENSE
Yes it did. Rey killed Gilbert because he realized at that moment that if the Destiny Plan was to go through, that all humans would be denied the chance to a future of their own, which is something Rey had been deprived of his entire life. He knew that Kira and the others were fighting to protect this future, and that is why he shot Gilbert and allowed Kira to live.

THIS ISN'T THE GUNDAM THREAD ARGH

About to make linguine alfredo with spinach and roasted chicken legs for supper. Yum Grin

oh so you're having chicken TODAY huh

bugturtles Wrote:oh so you're having chicken TODAY huh

today is the day

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Jul. 10, 2008

I really disliked Shinn.

Destiny wasn't anything special.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAGtQ97GrdA

BWAHAHAHAHAH WATCH IT

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Jul. 10, 2008