World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 14, 2008

Roan Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:you have flashlight poisoning see a doctor immediately

... Really?

Does that really exist? O.o

(I'm going to feel so carp stupid if you were just kidding about this)

quoted before you have a chance to edit it out you carp retard

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Jun. 14, 2008

haha

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Jun. 14, 2008

what ever happened to beholder's lawsuit aganist Doom? (anyone remember that? hahah)

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Jun. 14, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:you have flashlight poisoning see a doctor immediately

... Really?

Does that really exist? O.o

(I'm going to feel so carp stupid if you were just kidding about this)

quoted before you have a chance to edit it out you carp retard

Those are speed holes; they make the car go faster.

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Jun. 14, 2008

BEHEMOTH IS INSANE!

Has anybody else been to Canada's Wonderland this year?

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Jun. 15, 2008

Mom's going to Vancouver for the weekend, I'll have two days to just turn into a vegetable and play MGS4.

Grin

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Jun. 15, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I AM IN SUCH AN UNSTABLE MOOD, I felt like being sick with happiness about half an hour ago and now I am shaking with... God knows what. I hate feeling like this, I seem to flip from one mood to another really quickly. It's scary as piss. Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - jasonresno - Jun. 15, 2008

Unhappy That's no good. Just relax and kick back.

Over here I can definitely recommend cleaning out a nasty pool and doin yard work on a beautiful day off.

owait not

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Jun. 15, 2008

God I just ate 4 chocolates in the space of about 40 seconds, I am shaky as carp. I need to calm down! Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 16, 2008

So I got written up at work today.

I'm pretty pissed.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 16, 2008

For what?

Bey Brad Wrote:For what?

Because I called in sick on Friday.

Its ridiculous. I haven't called in in over 5 months, I'm almost ALWAYS on time for work and the few times that I am ever late its only by 2-3 minutes.

I go to work, I do my job, I'm friendly with everyone. I don't see what the issue is.

My boss said it was because I asked for the day off and didn't get it so I called in to avoid work that day but she can suck my carp I only slept for a carp hour the night before there was no way I was going to work.

I am so pissed off about this, even though its not that big of a deal. We get 3 write-ups before we get fired or whatever and this is only my first so it isn't really an earth-shattering thing, but I'm still just pissed off that I got written up for something so stupid and petty. Especially when there are people who I work with that call in at least once a week and who are MUCH LESS reliable than I am.

Pretty sure you can't be written up for something like that ... it's up to you how you use your sick days.

RE: Random Thoughts - Spinster - Jun. 16, 2008

Ominous Wrote:
Spinster Wrote:
jasonresno Wrote:That's hilarious, Spin. If you don't mind me asking--how old are you? Compared to the lot of us you come off very mature and well rounded.

I recently turned 26, and thank you!

EDIT: Ok, so Brad beat me to the punch on the age thing.

Also, B, you sonuvabitch... now I've got a ridiculous craving for popcorn chicken and I haven't the faintest clue where I can get some around here.

No KFC nearby?

None that I know of...

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Jun. 16, 2008

that sucks ryan

Alice Wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I AM IN SUCH AN UNSTABLE MOOD, I felt like being sick with happiness about half an hour ago and now I am shaking with... God knows what. I hate feeling like this, I seem to flip from one mood to another really quickly. It's scary as piss. Unhappy

The ravages of menopause are truly horrifying.

(you know I'm just funnin' ya)

brad, is it possible to unmerge?

trying to delete 1,000+ posts has not been much fun

no it is not, why are you trying to delete your old posts

So I'm moving out soon and I'm looking for cheap furniture. Here's some cool stuff I've found:

http://www.nlclassifieds.com/classifieds/Furniture/LivingandFamilyRooms/CoffeeandEndTables/95444
http://www.nlclassifieds.com/classifieds/Furniture/Kitchen/94736
http://stjohns.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-furniture-Chesterfield-Set-W0QQAdIdZ50908687
http://www.nlclassifieds.com/classifieds/Furnishings/Mirrors/88369

Bey Brad Wrote:no it is not, why are you trying to delete your old posts
i hate having them attached to my account (they make me want to hurt myself)

thats why i made my new account...

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - Jun. 16, 2008

I just got superglue all over my fingers. D: It feels really weird when it's dry.

RE: Random Thoughts - Nic - Jun. 16, 2008

SK Wrote:what ever happened to beholder's lawsuit aganist Doom? (anyone remember that? hahah)

Forgot all about it until you mentioned. What was it about?

"I got a bone to pick with capitalism and a few to break. Grab us by the throat and shake the life away. Human life is not commodity, figures, statistics or make believe. And yeah I like eating excrement and not getting paid for it. Play the guilt, play the fear and play the anxiety.

Seduced by the opportunity and robbed of hope. Human suffering is not commodity, figures, statistics or make believe. Marginalise away the joy and sell us boredom. And yeah I like working doing nothing and not making anything. Blame the poor, blame the uneducated and blame the sick.

I took the first bus out of Coca-Cola city cause it made me feel nauseous and carp. I took the first bus out of Shell town cause they didn't want me hanging around. YEAH. YEAH. I took the first bus. Let's take the first bus out of here."

RE: Random Thoughts - Nic - Jun. 16, 2008

[Image: 9b94d90e.jpg]

Wholewheat with mixed herbs, braided to loaf and baked at 200 degree celcius for 45 minutes with a heavy sprinkling of parmesan on top.

Carina Wrote:I just got superglue all over my fingers. D: It feels really weird when it's dry.

Did you know the stuff was invented as a field-bandage for head wounds?