World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 30, 2008

Roy Wrote:Do we have a Beyblade general thoughts/chat thread?

No, though I've thought about starting one. What kinds of things were you looking to post in it?

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - May. 30, 2008

does anyone else go to the gym?
& if yes, what do you guys do there?
i've been going for awhile so i thought i'd ask

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - May. 30, 2008

Guitar_Legend Wrote:does anyone else go to the gym?
i do

here's my scheduele (sp?)

mon: biceps + back
thu: football practice
wed: triceps+chest
thu: football game
wed: football practice
sat: day off, work
sun: football practice

btw do you take protein shakes? I do, if i'm out of ps, i lose the motivation to go to the gym

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - May. 30, 2008

Guitar_Legend Wrote:does anyone else go to the gym?

Well, I do cardio just about every day. 2 to 3 miles of running to improve stamina. In terms of lifting, 3 or 4 times a week should be fine. Make sure to take a day of rest in between workouts, and to focus on specific muscle groups every other day. Basically, train your upper body on one day, and then core/legs on the other.

Also, although protein will help you build muscle mass, don't overdo it. You might want to consult an expert on that matter.

RE: Random Thoughts - Spinster - May. 30, 2008

jasonresno Wrote:OH. I thought you were actually going to be visiting the places and stuff. If not that is a pretty rock solid job. Anything that puts you at a computer for lotsa money=win.

I highly disagree. You could pay me $50 an hour, and I still wouldn't take a job where I sit at a computer all day... I'd lose my mind. Sanity > Financial Stability.

I'm actually only making $10.05/hour at my new job, but a good deal of the 'pay' comes from the moral sense of satisfaction and accomplishment that comes with this line of work.

RE: Random Thoughts - Spinster - May. 30, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:Also, although protein will help you build muscle mass, don't overdo it. You might want to consult an expert on that matter.

Yeah, too much protein kills your kidneys, liver, and colon. You get massive renal failure, which winds up causing the exact opposite of what you're trying to accomplish through exercise.

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - May. 30, 2008

The gym is a 45 minute walk away, so I go when I can. Usually make it around 3-5 times a week.
I've mainly been doing cardio for 45-60 minutes each time,
then I go onto benching and other machines.
For awhile I strictly used machines for lifting, but I moved onto benching last week too (finally), and I like it a lot.
I rarely use weights on my legs though ><
..and I havn't ever touched a protein shake before.

RE: Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - May. 31, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Roy Wrote:Do we have a Beyblade general thoughts/chat thread?

No, though I've thought about starting one. What kinds of things were you looking to post in it?

I can't remember but I don't think it was anything to do with the anime so you don't have to worry about that.

Why can't I remember? Hang on let me think Pinching_eyes nope but I stunk myself out.

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - May. 31, 2008

Why the piss did I have to get a cold now, when I start my new job on Monday? I haven't had a cold for over a year. D:

Oh and I showed Michael my Beyblades this evening after explaining what they were; he actually had some fun playing with them, LOL. It was quite sweet really.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Jun. 01, 2008

Alice Wrote:Why the piss did I have to get a cold now, when I start my new job on Monday? I haven't had a cold for over a year. D:

Oh and I showed Michael my Beyblades this evening after explaining what they were; he actually had some fun playing with them, LOL. It was quite sweet really.

I hate being sick too Uncertain

You should invite him to the boards lol

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jun. 01, 2008

Just got back from Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Cate Blanchett fencing and yelling in a Russian accent for an hour nggggghhh yesssssssss

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Jun. 01, 2008

hey Alice, Ive been sick for like last three days, yeah its no fun..

but upside is waking up at 2am (went to bed a 6pm) there was steak in the fridge. ahhhh yum

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Jun. 01, 2008

Blue Wrote:hey Alice, Ive been sick for like last three days, yeah its no fun..

but upside is waking up at 2am (went to bed a 6pm) there was steak in the fridge. ahhhh yum

LOL, I don't know why but 'there was steak in the fridge' made me laugh. I hope you and George get better soon though!

And yes, colds are really shitting annoying. I'm at the point now where I can't breath through my nose or taste a thing.

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Jun. 01, 2008

yeah, for your nose Vick's Vapor Rub could work + Halls helped me sleep.

I should get some of that Blue but I hate the smell, lawl.

---

I've already started to virtually spend my first paycheque. 8) Here's some things that I want:

Vivienne Westwood jewellery:

http://www.hervia.com/Jewellery-Necklaces/c1_2/p11/Small-Glass-Orb-Pendant/product_info.html

http://www.hervia.com/Jewellery-Necklaces/c1_2/p1216/Bells-Pendant/product_info.html

http://www.hervia.com/Jewellery-Necklaces/c1_2/p1257/Perspex-Bas-Relief-Pendant-Multi/product_info.html

http://www.hervia.com/Jewellery-Necklaces/c1_2/p1743/Bow-Skeleton-Pendant/Brooch/product_info.html

http://www.hervia.com/Jewellery-Rings/c1_15/p90/Armour-Ring-Silver/product_info.html

Yes pleeeasseee~

*fistshake* I miss my jooobbbbb

Aw, that sucks Annie. Do you think you'll get a new one soon?

I was thinking though, I need some clothing recommendations. Where do all you guys shop online? I'm tempted to get some BAPE shoes but that brand is pretty expensive overall - I want some shops to browse through!

RE: Random Thoughts - Nic - Jun. 01, 2008

Nose problems keep my nose blocked all year round unless I consume medication on a weekly basis. Annoying as hell.

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jun. 01, 2008

Composer of Requiems Wrote:Nose problems keep my nose blocked all year round unless I consume medication on a weekly basis. Annoying as hell.

At one point, I had to take about 10 pills a day for a week or two. Now, I have to take pills daily due to allergies.

---

Anyone know where I can buy new Game Boy Micro's? TnJ (ToysnJoys) is ridiculously overpriced for some models. I really want the Mother 3 version, but too bad it's so carp expensive. I'm not dropping $200 for that.

Hell, I might just buy another regular Micro just to make it all black. Regular Micro's are cheaper now than what they originally sold for.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 01, 2008

i just bought a gackt vhs because i'm too high to discern between vhs and dvd

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Jun. 01, 2008

Oh no! Beta!

Alice Wrote:Aw, that sucks Annie. Do you think you'll get a new one soon?

I was thinking though, I need some clothing recommendations. Where do all you guys shop online? I'm tempted to get some BAPE shoes but that brand is pretty expensive overall - I want some shops to browse through!

Haha, I doubt it... I may be moving soon, and all the summer jobs here are filled.

YJA and Rakuten are where I do a lot of my internet shopping.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 01, 2008

why the carp do you want BAPE shoes

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jun. 01, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:why the carp do you want BAPE shoes

they're carp gangster that's why

i actually want to get a pair myself in white and black. we have a store in the mall here that sells BAPE shoes and clothing as well as other urban brands. yesssss

RE: Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Jun. 01, 2008

You know with me getting a job I can finally get my beyblade colletion going but they will have to wait because I have got a lot more important things to get at the moment, including clothes (which will be first).