World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 29, 2008

What other things?

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - May. 29, 2008

I didn't read his blog before posting. Considering I've never actually met the guy, defending him probably wasn't too smart. I mean, he's got a lot of people angry at him (if Carina and Blue get angry at you, you've really screwed up). It must be with reason, so yeah, I'll shut up now.

RE: Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - May. 29, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Roy Wrote:Wow this is going out of control, I didn't know Ichida was like that, I didn't even know he was disabled or anything, maybe I should open my eyes and read/look around more often.

I just want to say though that I am not taking anyones side on this because it is not my place to say anything so I won't and I don't really want to get involved anyway otherwise I will get picked on and I don't want that.

He's not disabled, he's fat and lazy as carp.

......No comment.

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - May. 29, 2008

I've got an interview for a job with carp hours. 3-11pm, Monday to Friday. 8( I've applied for loads of shite and out of all them, that's the one I get called back for? carp. The pay isn't great but it's only a temporary position and I desperately need the money.

I was just wondering though - what jobs do you guys have?

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - May. 29, 2008

Alice Wrote:I've got an interview for a job with carp hours. 3-11pm, Monday to Friday. 8( I've applied for loads of shite and out of all them, that's the one I get called back for? carp. The pay isn't great but it's only a temporary position and I desperately need the money.

I was just wondering though - what jobs do you guys have?

I work at a supermarket, i have carp hours too

1-9, 12-8 or sometimes even 3-11 on saturdays
+ i have to include 20 mins for every time i work (non-payed minutes) to count all the carp i typed in wrong in the register, how much i sold in total etcetc and send it to the supermarket officials

My friend used to work there, so I didn't really mind back then, but he quit and now it's the most boring job ever, I would quit, but i desperatly need cash

SK Wrote:I work at a supermarket, i have carp hours too

+ i have to include 20 mins for every time i work (non-payed minutes) to count all the carp i typed in wrong in the register, how much i sold in total etcetc and send it to the supermarket officials

My friend used to work there, so I didn't really mind back then, but he quit and now it's the most boring job ever, I would quit, but i desperatly need cash

Those are long hours for a part-time job. Unhappy At least it's only on saturdays though!

I used to work in a supermarket and it was complete and utter HELL. I got treated like absolute carp, quite literally, so I know how you feel. The best thing to do is just ring up as many shops in your area as you can and ask if they have any vacancies. Try signing up with recruitment agencies too, they can be really helpful. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 29, 2008

I work at a call centre and it sucks pretty bad but it supports my spending habits.

Also I caught some sort of terrible throat infection and my throat is now just some red swollen mass. Even the dangly thing swelled up and now I keep gagging on it! I'm about to go to the hospital.

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - May. 29, 2008

I start planting trees for the Canadian Gov. on Monday.

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - May. 29, 2008

Alice Wrote:
SK Wrote:I work at a supermarket, i have carp hours too

Those are long hours for a part-time job. Unhappy At least it's only on saturdays though!

I used to work in a supermarket and it was complete and utter HELL. I got treated like absolute carp, quite literally, so I know how you feel. The best thing to do is just ring up as many shops in your area as you can and ask if they have any vacancies. Try signing up with recruitment agencies too, they can be really helpful. Smile

I don't get threated like carp there, actually i have more responsobility there than more than half of the workers lol
but that's only because my dad's the manager, LOL, otherwise i think i'd be fired long time ago (long story too long to type out atm lol)

RE: Random Thoughts - jasonresno - May. 29, 2008

I work in a Publishing Company as a Data Operator. I get to make my own hours, the pay is more than minimum, benefits (paid holidays off, no work on weekends, make my own schedule, sick pay, wellness pay, vacation time etc) so I'm pretty happy with it. My sched is Monday thru Friday, 7-1.

Basically I come in every morning and enter a little bit of work and spend alot of my downtime surfing the internet or working on my writing. Think "The Office" but without the cool/interesting people.

Anywhoot, I probably should do a little more work today Tongue_out.

RE: Random Thoughts - Spinster - May. 29, 2008

I start today at a Children's Centre across the street from my house. I'll be working as a sociotherapist for the developmentally disabled, the abused, and the neglected. Essentially, my job is to be a good role model and a positive adult figure in the lives of children who others have forgotten to love and take care of. It's mostly 2nd shifts (2-10 or 3-11), I've got one morning shift in there and 2 days off. I'm really stoked about it, it's the first real professional job I've ever had and it's in the field I want to be working in.

Congratulations Elliot, that sounds like a really challenging job but also an amazing opportunity to get to work with kids. Well done!

---

I've just returned from my interview... and I got the job! Grin I am SO happy. I've been unemployed for ages now and it's been really depressing and stressful having no money and no motivation. The job isn't great but everyone there seemed really ace and friendly so as long as I can have some fun, it should be pretty cool.

I'll be working for 'Southern Water' which is pretty inane but it'll gain me some experience and gain me some MONEY (at last). The lady who interviewed me was really laid back and said "To be honest, when it's raining like today, you'll get calls from customers saying that they're up to their knees in carp and need some help", I was like "LOL, brilliant". I also scored 98.6% on a typing test I took. WOO YEAH

MONEY NOW PLZ <3

RE: Random Thoughts - Cye Kinomiya - May. 29, 2008

I work in a library shelving books and helping people with computers. I get paid 8.85 an hour and the hours look something like this:
Mon: 3:30PM-6:00PM
Wed: 3:30PM-6:00PM
Thu: 3:30PM-6:00PM
Fri: 4:00PM-5:00PM
Sat: 9:00AM-5:00PM

Sounds good Alice! What exactly will you be doing there?

jasonresno Wrote:Sounds good Alice! What exactly will you be doing there?

I have a week of training starting on the 9th of June, but I'll just be taking inbound calls from customers who have a flood or have some sort of water problem - then I'll pass that on to the guys who go out and sort the poor bitches out. Pretty rubbish but a job is a job! It gives me some time for look for something better anyway.

Your jobs sounds ace, though. 8)

Haha not quite. You never know how long a day can be until you spend it on someone elses computer. I guess my biggest complaint is the headaches it can give you or the fact that when you get off of work you don't even want to really touch your own computer.

But, a job is a job Tongue_out.

And I am at work right now...so bored. Anyone have any cool websites to kill time?

jasonresno Wrote:Haha not quite. You never know how long a day can be until you spend it on someone elses computer. I guess my biggest complaint is the headaches it can give you or the fact that when you get off of work you don't even want to really touch your own computer.

But, a job is a job :P.

And I am at work right now...so bored. Anyone have any cool websites to kill time?

LOL! Still, you're quite lucky to get paid for surfing the net.

www.isketch.org - Online Pictionary
www.habbo.com - Virtual reality game
www.youtube.com - Watch some episodes of something? :P

Or if you're allowed to download something, download an emulator and some ROMS so you can play some games. *thumbs up*

RE: Random Thoughts - Nic - May. 29, 2008

I was a waiter for a while at a restaurant, but currently concentrating on studies.

RE: Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - May. 29, 2008

Alice Wrote:
jasonresno Wrote:Sounds good Alice! What exactly will you be doing there?

I have a week of training starting on the 9th of June

This is really funny because I went to the Argos warehouse near where I live for an introduction day and not long ago I good a phone call telling me that I have good a job. Heres the funny part, I start on the 8th June at 10:45 (I am doing lates) and the other funny thing is that my older brother starts his Job on the 9th June.

Life is finally looking up.

Yeah, definitely it feels pretty good to be able to peruse the net-waves while getting paid. I'm gonna check out that iSketch link, sounds like somethin' I could get into while sittin at my desk.

I can download stuff but I'd as soon not. There's always the chance that one of the tech guys will find the junk on there and get pissed about it.

Off to Pictionary!

Double post. Isketch didn't work Unhappy

It got deleted Tongue_out.

1 more hour and I'm off!

RE: Random Thoughts - Takeru - May. 29, 2008

Random Thoughts...... Eat A Can Of Tuna Everyday And You Will Grow Up To Be A Japanese Person! Joyful_3

Well right-o.

Random thought: I always think Indian is mocking me. Something about that avatar...

Second random thought: I need an avatar but don't feel like making one Unhappy.

RE: Random Thoughts - Takeru - May. 29, 2008

Random Though: i love apples does that make me a shingami?