World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - May. 28, 2008

Indian Wrote:Uh, sorry Madison about the 4chan post. If it makes you feel better it was only up for a few seconds and then it disappeared. It wasn't that big of a deal. Oh and don't get after anyone else other than me about it, nobody thought it was anything untill you showed up and pointed them to it (other than Blue who is an edit ninja).

Seriously I thought it was extreme that he was banned and all that you guys said about him but I wasn't at AN, what did he do there to get everyone all up in arms?

At least you manned up to what you did (unlike some people).

Good job pal.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 28, 2008

Wow what did I miss?

I just wanted to point out that every year at AN there has been some sort of conflict with Ichida. He can say the reactions were a miunderstanding, but MANY Bladers came up to me during the event that were upset with Ichida's comments. Frankly, when this sort of thing happens every single year we do an event, there is an issue that needs to be addressed.

However, Ichida has made it clear that he has no intention on correcting any of his behaviour that is constantly upsetting people here and at the Beyblade events at AN. That's his decision and I feel I am left with little option other than banning him from future events. At BND he had no communication with anyone there and left as soon as he lost and demanded his consolation prize before the end of the tournament. I felt this was an insult to everyone there who stayed to watch everyone's matches and support our community.

That being said, this is pretty out of line, especeially considering I had nothing to do with anything that transpired in this thread.

And yeah, the 4chan thing was a bad idea, but nothing can be done about it now.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - May. 28, 2008

Wow, talk about a melodramatic blog.

I wonder though. Is it more rude to call someone out/insult someone to their face, or do it behind their back? Opinions?

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - May. 28, 2008

Ominous Wrote:Wow, talk about a melodramatic blog.

I wonder though. Is it more rude to call someone out/insult someone to their face, or do it behind their back? Opinions?

Talking about someone behind their back is ten times worse than saying it to their face.

If you're going to talk carp about someone at least be a man about it and say it to them yourself, don't gossip about them to others behind their back and then wait for word to spread to the person you were shitting on.

RE: Random Thoughts - Train - May. 28, 2008

Honestly I found it was funny hearing about the Harvey's thing with the scooter. That would be hilarious to watch. He was a poor sport at BND, but did people actually expect things to be different? Did you expect him to be a good sport? Polite and stuff? I kinda took it with a grain of salt.

I mean from what we've all seen him do/say on the boards and everyone's history with him Saturday shouldn't have come as much of a shock. Also I work in a hospital I move people who not only cannot walk they are actually missing their legs. THEY ARE NOT AS BLOODY WHINY AS ICHIDA. In fact a lot of them are quite proactive and chipper. So yeah the whole pity me I have sciatica is pretty retarded.

From Ichida's blog:

Quote:Four o'clock rolled around, and while my sleeping princess Madison rested, the rest of us karted over to Beyblade's Not Dead, the tournament run by Tamer Brad of Beywiki. I was confident and ready, despite my disability. Once it started up, I was pushed into battle with my first opponent being my own sister. I tried my best to give her tips and a good blade, but even so, I couldn't let her beat me. I sadly poked her for not remembering what I taught her. I honestly didn't want it to be as easy as it was. Ah well, couldn't be helped. My second round came immediately after, against Cye Kinomiya. Of course, blading at all was horribly painful due to my condition, so, physically drained, I played and lost. Deciding to take it with good humor rather than the anger I had exhibited in the past, I giggled and poked him with a "Sure, pick on the cripple." Brad tossed me a Dranzer V2 as consolation, something I'd wanted for quite some time, and my sister goaded me into taking her to the Dealer's Room before it closed within the next hour, once Kevin had finished the tournament, that is. The most surprising battle of the tourney was Litrid beating out Fleets. He'll never forget that. XDD Of course Brad, being himself, took my actions a little too seriously, and apparently I'm banned from Beywiki events. Let's pull his post up. *puts on glasses*

===

Ichida, shut up and get out.

You were absolutely awful to have at the tournament. As typical of you, you were completely unsportsmanlike. When you beat your sister, all you had to say was, "Why didn't you remember anything I taught you!?" Of course, if she had beat you I am sure you would have blamed some technicality ...

Then when Cye beat you (who was, IMO, one of the best Bladers I have ever seen and deserved his ranking and higher), all you said was, "I hope you're happy, you beat the cripple."

THEN as if all that wasn't bad enough, you said to one of your friends, "Could you hurry up and lose so we can leave?"

I'm sick of apologizing to you. This is a community event, and instead of staying and supporting the event you ran off as soon as you could no longer advance. Not only is this incredibly selfish, it is disrespectful to all the other Bladers who stayed. You even made me give you your consolation prize early. Looking back on that, I wish I hadn't given you carp.

You are banned from attending any Beywiki events in the future.

===

XD, is he serious? Does he seriously think I would be that spiteful to my own sister? Does he honestly think I would try and guilt someone for beating me in a weakened state? Sure, it was a little out of my advantage because of the pain I was in, but I was trying to put my days of angry losses behind me and joke around a little.

Can you lose without coming up with some lame excuse every damn time? You lost to Cye because he is a better Blader than you. Ugh.

You're so full of excuses for everything that you do. You didn't have to make any reference to your "disability" at all, you could've just said, "good match." Haven't you realized yet that your "jokes" never go over well? That they're just irritating to us?

Also, if you don't realize how condescending pretty much everything you write is ... really, wow.

PS: HOW CAN THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT? HOW CAN THEY BE SUCH TERRIBLE HUMAN SCUM AND NOT BE SMITTEN FROM THE EARTH ITSELF?!

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - May. 28, 2008

http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=538

Can we just drop the whole thing now? Ichida is gone, and even though everything he writes does sound rude and condescending, there's no point sinking to his level and keeping the whole thing going.

RE: Random Thoughts - Fleetscut - May. 28, 2008

the physically drained part was funny

SexyMichael Wrote:http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=538

Can we just drop the whole thing now? Ichida is gone, and even though everything he writes does sound rude and condescending, there's no point sinking to his level and keeping the whole thing going.

I'm not condoning anyone else's comments in this thread, but I'm not taking shots at Ichida here. I'm making an informed decision. FYI, anyone who's never spent time with him in person really doesn't have any say in this.

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - May. 28, 2008

throughout the day, i randomly started thinking about artie's "one does not kiss and tell post" and laughed my carp off

really just making this post made me remember it and laugh again lol

but on a side note, where the carp is jim?

RE: Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - May. 29, 2008

Wow this is going out of control, I didn't know Ichida was like that, I didn't even know he was disabled or anything, maybe I should open my eyes and read/look around more often.

I just want to say though that I am not taking anyones side on this because it is not my place to say anything so I won't and I don't really want to get involved anyway otherwise I will get picked on and I don't want that.

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - May. 29, 2008

SK Wrote:but on a side note, where the carp is jim?

Fell off the side of the earth, apparently.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 29, 2008

Roy Wrote:Wow this is going out of control, I didn't know Ichida was like that, I didn't even know he was disabled or anything, maybe I should open my eyes and read/look around more often.

I just want to say though that I am not taking anyones side on this because it is not my place to say anything so I won't and I don't really want to get involved anyway otherwise I will get picked on and I don't want that.

He's not disabled, he's fat and lazy as carp.

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - May. 29, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:From Ichida's blog:

so, physically drained...

jesus christ

i've talked to people (mainly adnan aka drake) about ichida at previous events
if he's always such an carp why don't you guys come down on him in person ?
tell him off, he's had it coming for years

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - May. 29, 2008

SK Wrote:throughout the day, i randomly started thinking about artie's "one does not kiss and tell post" and laughed my carp off

really just making this post made me remember it and laugh again lol

but on a side note, where the carp is jim?

LOL

erm, glad I helped?

RE: Random Thoughts - Litrid - May. 29, 2008

guys I didn't really see how he was rude at BND. He was joking around sheesh. all I know is that he can get ticked off easily, but honestly hes a human being like all of us and he was trying to have a good time.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 29, 2008

considering he seems to think i am such human scum i do not have the right to exist on the same planet as him, i'm not too worried about how he feels

really though he's caused carp every year, the majority of people have an issue with him, therefore the issue is clearly with him and not with us

RE: Random Thoughts - Katashi - May. 29, 2008

With Ichida gone, can I play my Eurobeats now?

RE: Random Thoughts - Litrid - May. 29, 2008

ok well I will always be his friend no matter wat cuz I stick by my friends. I will still continue to post here on Beywiki and will not bring up Ichida at all.

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - May. 29, 2008

Litrid, it's really not worth trying to defend him. Again, you don't know the history.

RE: Random Thoughts - Fleetscut - May. 29, 2008

Litrid Wrote:guys I didn't really see how he was rude at BND. He was joking around sheesh. all I know is that he can get ticked off easily, but honestly hes a human being like all of us and he was trying to have a good time.

you know just as well as i do that when he gets "ticked off" he likes to create scenes. these scenes are what has made everyone here pretty angry with him

RE: Random Thoughts - Nic - May. 29, 2008

Ozuma Wrote:Also I work in a hospital I move people who not only cannot walk they are actually missing their legs. THEY ARE NOT AS BLOODY WHINY AS ICHIDA. In fact a lot of them are quite proactive and chipper. So yeah the whole pity me I have sciatica is pretty retarded.
Often those with very serious problems learn to live with it, because they have to. Life is a funny thing.

You know, Ichida's blogpost sounds like a coverup, to be honest. I should know, I used to be like that. After something happens, rearrange the words to make it sound good.

Katashi Wrote:With Ichida gone, can I play my Eurobeats now?

Eurobeat should be perma-banned for the greater good.

RE: Random Thoughts - Train - May. 29, 2008

Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:Also I work in a hospital I move people who not only cannot walk they are actually missing their legs. THEY ARE NOT AS BLOODY WHINY AS ICHIDA. In fact a lot of them are quite proactive and chipper. So yeah the whole pity me I have sciatica is pretty retarded.
Often those with very serious problems learn to live with it, because they have to. Life is a funny thing.

You know, Ichida's blogpost sounds like a coverup, to be honest. I should know, I used to be like that. After something happens, rearrange the words to make it sound good.

Katashi Wrote:With Ichida gone, can I play my Eurobeats now?

Eurobeat should be perma-banned for the greater good.

Yes, but these people basically live in the hospital and they are still making the most of life rather than denying treatment and stuff. It's quite inspiring, but like I said Ichida is the reverse.

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - May. 29, 2008

hmm sorry to bring it up again.

before I used to really refrain from bashing Ichida, instead taking a position similar to elliot... I guess this past weekend I saw too many things I couldn't like, that nothing seemed redeeming.
I sorta found the 4chan funny.
That in mind and checking out 4chan, it wasn't really. That site seems so negative...
I guess the collective damage is done. Im done too.

but I saw other things this past weekend that has me thinking....