World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Arizona, USA] anyone? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Arizona, USA] anyone? (/Thread-Arizona-USA-anyone)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - Dusk - Sep. 01, 2010

change you give us any more info besides date?

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - darkwolfff - Sep. 01, 2010

change what

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - RTP49 - Sep. 01, 2010

Could we get a more affirmed date and location rather than sporadic postings consisting of sentences/fragments with the bare minimum as far as information goes? Or in simple English: can we have all of the information please not just a random date and random time like everything on one page and one post okay thanks

i meant can, i was talking to some1 when i posted it. basicly what rtp said. is it in queens creek or phoenix?

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - magester - Sep. 01, 2010

hi big m her.Im new where is ther in callifona can i find a ternamant????

this thread is for ARIZONA, not california...
and ask in the ask a question get an answer next time. if you look around, you are bound to find a california bladers thread.

alright as you wish,the tourney will be on september 6 at 4:30 to 5 pm and will be held at folly park chandler(arizona avenu and mcqeen road)the first prizes are a string lancher ,grip and a doubale pack with storm pegis and rock aquario

hmm i dont know if i will be able to make it... put me as a maybe. but if there is one in phoenix anytime soon i will definitely be able to come

well if there is one in phoniex put me as mabey

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - RTP49 - Sep. 01, 2010

54 miles away

jesus christ

wait from chandler

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - DaijoubuQuest - Sep. 01, 2010

Yes, the BSF would have to commute approximately fifty-four miles to the location to participate in a thirty minute event. We do have means for our own transportation, but that seems to be pushing it.

sorry for not ansewring your Question aries it is in chandler
well i was thinking about the time and makin it a hour long but i asoomed that it would not be that long concidering that i might not even have 8 contestans but if so it will be an Hour to an hour thirty min

thats about 50 minutes from where i am. so i dont know

o ok well i made it on a holiday so parents or gaurdians are more likly to say yes

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - AbhorEvil - Sep. 02, 2010

My only problem is that its and hour away from me for an hour long event and you dont even know for sure how long its going to be depending on how many contestants you have coming it could be only 10 minutes. Also please make sure that this is the last time you will change the date its very annoying because I have to tell my parents that it keeps changing. Also is it ok if my mom or dad stays there with me and my bro?

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - darkwolfff - Sep. 02, 2010

im sorry i hate having to telling you Guys that i have to chang it and sure i dont care if your parents are there
and even if there werent 8 players it would not be 10 min it would be 30 min or at most 50 min

plus any one got anything interestig about arizona

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - Dusk - Sep. 02, 2010

(Sep. 02, 2010  2:13 AM)darkwolfff Wrote: plus any one got anything interestig about arizona

what do you mean?

i mean like any thing new in local stors

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - AbhorEvil - Sep. 03, 2010

Hey Wolff just a suggestion for your tournament you could set out a bucnh of stadiums and have people just battle other people like in the Survival Battle Episode of MFB. Also I have a Super Battle Vortex Stadium Ill bring that along with my Pegasis Thunder Whip.

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - RTP49 - Sep. 04, 2010

The idea of a sort of "free for all" survival battle system sounds like a lot of fun; though it'd be impossible to use aircraft with large screens on them or electronic trackers and the sort, I suppose it would be possible to just have multiple set stations with refs and just allow competitors to arrange themselves as such. I could probably assist as far as providing stadiums go. The only thing that can really keep us from doing such is the number of competitors; we would need well over 16 or so to be able to experiment with that kind of tournament system.

Other concepts I thought about include a localized "ranking battle" system; in Japanese arcades, ranked battles or "ranbats" are tournaments that would be held weekly or biweekly as a means of keeping the local player's skills sharp and to be able to determine after several weeks just who happens to be the best in the area or so. It's not like the Beypoints system where you lose or gain points; everyone gains points. Except if you win, you just gain more.

There was also the idea of stratifying Beys into "weight" or "tier" categories; we all know that certain parts are much much better than others, (RF would be considered better than F, Storm Wheel is easily much better than Dark Wheel as far as attacking is concerned, etc) which kind of puts players who are for the most part less fortunate at a disadvantage. By restricting certain parts or prohibiting blades with too many "high tier" parts, I think more interesting and balanced gameplay can be achieved. Of course, I've yet to work out what parts would be considered high and low tier or how to go about organizing this sort of system, but it's a fun thought.

But of course, none of these gameplay types would be recognized under WBO standard play, so they would have to run parallel to or prior to a WBO-based tourney, when we're able to host one.

But for the sake of logging our current player count so we can provide a proper estimate as far as how many Bladers we have in AZ, I've compiled the following list: (the + and number at the end indicate additional Bladers that certain member has mentioned; a sibling or friends or etc)

AbhorEvil (Waddell) (+3)
CrabbyBlader (Mesa)
Will (Peoria) (+3)
volcom-stone14 (Yuma)
?MysteryAries? (Glendale)
JoeyTheKid (Glendale)
darkwolfff (???)
Dranzer_Fang145 (Queen Creek)

Beybladeurs Sans Frontieres:
RTP49 (Goodyear)
Roja Smitsu/Roger Smith/Chinaman (Verrado)
DaijobuQuest (Goodyear)

If these numbers/locations are incorrect, feel free to tell me so. But for the most part, we probably have enough members to have an event of reasonable scale; it's all entirely dependent on whether we can all convene at the proper location to do so that determines whether it would be successful or not.

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - Wagalashi - Sep. 04, 2010

hey im in Phoenix, AZ

im so glad there are other bladers here!!

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - Dusk - Sep. 04, 2010

nice to meet you, im in phoenix also. we are currently setting up a tournament for monday
and RTP, with the list of bladers and there locations, for darkwolfff hes in queen creek

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - darkwolfff - Sep. 05, 2010

I think that that idea of free for all would be fun and hard to orginiz (sorry for bad grammar) but if we were we would need to ether keep the fields with us or set them down and dose any one have confim on going if soo than who????