World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Arizona, USA] anyone? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Arizona, USA] anyone? (/Thread-Arizona-USA-anyone)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - Wagalashi - Dec. 22, 2010

awesome maybe we CAN set up a tourny in early 2011 Smile

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - darkaxel - Dec. 22, 2010

that sounds sweet. so we are goin to make one somewere in january corect

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - Wagalashi - Dec. 23, 2010

or February it depends on the overall schedule Eee

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - darkaxel - Dec. 23, 2010

alright that sounds reasonably fine wid me. so to get dis party started who wants to join.

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - dan960bml - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 22, 2010  9:44 PM)Beyblade┼Spirit Wrote: ill pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want

Ray unicorno
metal face 2
metal face

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
darkaxel: sounds like fun!

ok umm how about 17? cuz i payed about 31 dollars for it

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - Wagalashi - Dec. 24, 2010

alright!

can we do it all after christmas (or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate)?

Back on topic though: i believe setting up a tournament in early 2011 seems possible and im getting a bb-10 soon so it should help

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - darkaxel - Dec. 24, 2010

ok. so if u want to join please talk to me or beyblade spirit

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - Wagalashi - Dec. 24, 2010

i currently cant say weather the tournament will be held in Jan or Feb so remember that Smile

also dont forget themailman is also a tournament "master" as he is helping with assembling it all Eee

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - burn_bull - Dec. 28, 2010

Tark
Hey I checked out Atomic Comics tonight and they had Pokemon TCG play going on. Tell me when it does go down though because I'm interested.

I'm also down for any tourny that happens in the valley.

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - darkaxel - Dec. 28, 2010

h yeah so if u want to help please do.

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - Themailman - Dec. 30, 2010

Are we cool with early Feb? Like the first or second weekend?

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - Wagalashi - Dec. 30, 2010

yea i want Feb for many reasons (one of which being i am moving so yea [self-explanatory])

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - EvilL drago - Dec. 30, 2010

yeah feb would be good

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - RTP49 - Dec. 31, 2010

Whoaaa! Good to know the thread hasn't completely died! In regards to Taiyou-Con, my panel was approved, but I don't think I'll go farther than that. Maybe some casuals, but no straight up tournament. Were we able to straighten out the Beypoints problem and darkwolfff's brother not having an account and etc?

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - Wagalashi - Dec. 31, 2010

alright with that being said i would like to ask of the date and the necessary info Smile

as for the darkwolfff and his bro with the beypoints situation i am unaware of the current state of that........

and RTP i know ive bugged and bugged about this but, if my tournament prize hasnt been mailed if i can go to taiyou-con can you bring it then please Smile

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - Themailman - Jan. 01, 2011

How about the second Saturday in Feb?

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - Flaming Aries - Jan. 01, 2011

i agree a tournament feb 12 is it settled?

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - Wagalashi - Jan. 01, 2011

i believe so.....

here is my proposal

Feb. 12, 2011
Maragaret T. Hance Park
1:00 PM

please leave constructive feedback Smile

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - burn_bull - Jan. 01, 2011

As of right now I can make it.

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - -Vulcan- - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 01, 2011  8:14 AM)Beyblade┼Spirit Wrote: please leave constructive feedback Smile

How about getting it WBO-approved first?
Also, who will organize all of the battles? RTP49 was the one who organized everything with his laptop, but he might not come.

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - Wagalashi - Jan. 02, 2011

well we aren't necessarily needing wbo approval because i originally aimed at that the last time to attract other AZ bladers. also it may just be for fun mixed with organized competitive battles, but it will most likely be me or themailman or multiple judges (i.e. me Vulcan themailman etc)

IF we even can get to the wbo official tourny standards we may not need wbo approval, however if it would be necessary to get it, it could most likely happen, also paying five dollars to have fun with people who are also having fun (i.e. possibly the judges) doesn't seem very logical. i understand WHY you pay its just you are paying people who want to be there while they are having fun there, not dreading the time at the touny, as a judge. hopefully you understand what i mean as i could probably re-word it to sound much better.

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - angelmeins - Jan. 02, 2011

i live in page az

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - -Vulcan- - Jan. 02, 2011

I still think more people would want to come to a WBO event then just to a caual tournament. It's just that I'm worried that latter could easily become disorganized. I don't know about judges, but I hope you guys know what format to use and how to set up matches between all of the competitiors. No offense, it just seems the event might end up as not fully planned or thought out.

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - Flaming Aries - Jan. 02, 2011

i will talk to a WBO staff member but here are my suggestions

format: Round robin( you face who ever is in your pool)

judge: I can ask my dad and he can do it

time: February 12,

1:00 pm

place: Margaret T. Hance park

admission: 5:00 dollars

post if you think there should be any changes

RE: [Arizona, USA] anyone? - Themailman - Jan. 03, 2011

I would like to do the proposal IF we decide to go for official status (It was my idea). I have a plan for organizing any "real tournaments if that is what everyone wants to do. Organization shouldn't be hard at all.

One thing though, YOU MUST HAVE A WBO ACCOUNT TO PARTICIPATE. We don't want any of the shenanigans that went down last time. Meaning, if you wanna bring your friends make them an account first. We will have no way to sign you up at the tourney so, yeah.

Even if we decide not to get official approval, I think a casual tourney would be fun.