World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zektor - Aug. 10, 2021

This will sound silly but I really want a retrain of Zillion Zeus for DB. Or to have Zach the sunrise return in the anime again. I love his bey and its bearing gimmick.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - MagikHorse - Aug. 10, 2021

(Aug. 10, 2021  12:14 PM)Zektor Wrote: This will sound silly but I really want a retrain of Zillion Zeus for DB. Or to have Zach the sunrise return in the anime again. I love his bey and its bearing gimmick.

Saying "bearing gimmick" is a little misleading. Yes they're ball bearings, but they don't really work in that capacity like the ones in Bearing and Drift do.

That being said the gravity ball gimmick is always fun, as long as they do it right.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SeaBASS90 - Aug. 10, 2021

I want there to be a beyblade that has Guardian Kerbues's gimmick but actually working. I mean this in the sense of the new DB series (that isn't very new anymore)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - Aug. 10, 2021

I want High Metal Wedge Metal’

Aka: HMWM’

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beybladedb - Aug. 10, 2021

(Aug. 10, 2021  8:48 PM)Orbit Wrote: I want High Metal Wedge Metal’

how do you have a metal and a dash driver In one driver

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dread hades12 - Aug. 10, 2021

Absorb metal for sure

Because then the chances of doing absorb break irl would be higher

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - Aug. 10, 2021

(Aug. 10, 2021  11:21 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:

how do you have a metal and a dash driver In one driver
 Red Painted metal and dash Spring.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dread hades12 - Aug. 10, 2021

I wish they would have made a sparking Apocalypse evo

And a new phoenix and hades

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - Aug. 11, 2021

I want a right spin dB blade that has metal, a right spin bey having extra metal has been a pattern since the god era

I Also want a dB wyvern, since I think it’s gimmick would work as a good chip gimmick, and we haven’t had a right spin defence dB bey yet

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - UnseenBurst - Aug. 11, 2021

(Aug. 11, 2021  6:34 PM)Orbit Wrote: I want a right spin dB blade that has metal, a right spin bey having extra metal has been a pattern since the god era

I Also want a dB wyvern, since I think it’s gimmick would work as a good chip gimmick, and we haven’t had a right spin defence dB bey yet

Slam L Gear on Dynamite

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - KinkoUsagi - Aug. 11, 2021

(Aug. 10, 2021  12:14 PM)Zektor Wrote: This will sound silly but I really want a retrain of Zillion Zeus for DB. Or to have Zach the sunrise return in the anime again. I love his bey and its bearing gimmick.

This doesn't sound silly at all. I would love it if Zeus (and Zac) returned.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zektor - Aug. 11, 2021

(Aug. 11, 2021  6:55 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:

This doesn't sound silly at all. I would love it if Zeus (and Zac) returned.

They should do a "supreme 4" box where we can get new DB retains of all the supreme 4. Probably not gonna happen but it would be nice.

(Aug. 11, 2021  6:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  6:34 PM)Orbit Wrote: I want a right spin dB blade that has metal, a right spin bey having extra metal has been a pattern since the god era

Slam L Gear on Dynamite

That’s an alternative to armors on dynamite, not metal on the blades like guilty, or hollow, or knockout

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GenesisBlader - Aug. 11, 2021

(Aug. 11, 2021  7:37 PM)Orbit Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  6:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Slam L Gear on Dynamite

That’s an alternative to armors on dynamite, not metal on the blades like guilty, or hollow, or knockout
hmm i think L gear could be good on dynamite...

due to the metal it gives it a higher weight helping it have a better grip on the stadium floor, which can also help with defense (i think)

(Aug. 11, 2021  7:40 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  7:37 PM)Orbit Wrote: That’s an alternative to armors on dynamite, not metal on the blades like guilty, or hollow, or knockout
hmm i think L gear could be good on dynamite...

due to the metal it gives it a higher weight helping it have a better grip on the stadium floor, which can also help with defense (i think)

I’m not taking about how good it is, I’m saying that the l gear does not count as a right spin layer/blade with metal on it

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - GenesisBlader - Aug. 11, 2021

(Aug. 11, 2021  8:03 PM)Orbit Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  7:40 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: hmm i think L gear could be good on dynamite...

I’m not taking about how good it is, I’m saying that the l gear does not count as a right spin layer/blade with metal on it
i know

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dread hades12 - Aug. 11, 2021

That means a dynamite Valkyrie combo would have a super heavy bound attack!

(Aug. 11, 2021  8:08 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: That means a dynamite Valkyrie combo would have a super heavy bound attack!

Maybe a balance combo, but not attack. Dynamite lots of defence and stamina, and adding attack would only make it a balance type. Also that assuming that it makes a big difference from a regular dB armor. Sure it might be better to Than anything else for dynamite on high mode, but it might not make a big enough difference to want to use high mode over low mode.

It could be good, and it could be bad, we’ll have to wait and see.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dread hades12 - Aug. 11, 2021

You have a point

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - KinkoUsagi - Aug. 12, 2021

(Aug. 11, 2021  7:08 PM)Zektor Wrote: They should do a "supreme 4" box where we can get new DB retains of all the supreme 4. Probably not gonna happen but it would be nice.

That would be incredible and a great send-off to the Beyblade Burst series. I'm doubtful about Zeus or Xcalibur, but with the Beyblade many of the Beyblade releases for the remainder of the year being unknown and with no characters outside Wakiya & Rashad with possible choices, we might get some non-anime upgrades.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - Aug. 12, 2021

(Aug. 11, 2021  7:08 PM)Zektor Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  6:55 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: This doesn't sound silly at all. I would love it if Zeus (and Zac) returned.

They should do a "supreme 4" box where we can get new DB retains of all the supreme 4. Probably not gonna happen but it would be nice.

There should be 7 more beys assuming the random booster prize beys aren’t remakes, there aren’t extra/secondary new prize beys, and the all in one set has 3 beys as rumored. The rest of the supreme 4 would only take two slots, so it is an actual possibility that we get a new zeus and xcalibur.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - Aug. 12, 2021

What about High Metal Massive Metal
Aka: HMMM

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - Aug. 12, 2021

(Aug. 12, 2021  12:46 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

What about High Metal Massive Metal
Aka: HMMM

I think you forgot about High Metal Hold Metal