World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Orbit - May. 12, 2021

I want to point out that the names of the armor in DB is based on the points of weight distribution. 2 has 2 points of weight, 6 has 6 points of weight, and presumably 3 will have 3 points, which makes sense since it's on Fafnir, a 3 sided bey

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BlackHazard - May. 12, 2021

(May. 12, 2021  3:06 AM)Orbit Wrote: I think it’s been said that the Fafnir addition is Low mode only. If this is true I hope either the Longinus or Valkyrie addition is something similar to the Fafnir Addition but high mode exclusive. This would make sense because high mode is attack based, hence Valkyrie/Longinus, and low mode is stamina based, hence Fafnir

Yeah that would definitely make sense to keep the bey less "crowded" with upgrades. Valkyrie's upgrade is shown to go on the disk so I'm assuming Valkyrie & Spiggran's upgrades don't have to removed at all. 

Your idea seems very likely though. Have the rubber from the Fafnir upgrade double down on Low Mode's stamina. Then have the metal from the Longinus upgrade double down on High Mode's attack.
(We still don't know what Longinus' upgrade is but I think it has to be something involving an outer metal layer since I mean it's Longinus)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Instarez - May. 12, 2021

My prediction: Vanish Fafnir Trap Krack-3

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - JCE_13 - May. 17, 2021

If I'm being honest, I'm kind of surprised Hasbro didn't use the recolored maximum garuda layer and build on it and turn it into vex Lucius l6. If you're confused, I mean that the maximum garuda layer could be used as a barrier.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - May. 20, 2021

I really want DB Spriggan to COMPLETELY eradicate the meta.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - i'm batman - May. 20, 2021

(May. 20, 2021  5:56 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I really want DB Spriggan to COMPLETELY eradicate the meta.

Myself, I've had enough of competitive Spriggans back to back (Requiem, Cho-Z, Lord, World) and want the DB Spriggan to GET eradicated by the meta, something bad like Storm Spriggan lol. Give some other beys a chance to shine (Fafnir, Bahamut, Valkyrie and even Achilles if it returns, or maybe the new ones like Rashad's or helmet girl's bey). Of course that's very unlikely, seeing as Spriggan is a moneymaker for TT.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Hellafraid - May. 20, 2021

(May. 20, 2021  6:41 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  5:56 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I really want DB Spriggan to COMPLETELY eradicate the meta.

Myself, I've had enough of competitive Spriggans back to back (Requiem, Cho-Z, Lord, World) and want the DB Spriggan to GET eradicated by the meta, something bad like Storm Spriggan lol. Give some other beys a chance to shine (Fafnir, Bahamut, Valkyrie and even Achilles if it returns, or maybe the new ones like Rashad's or helmet girl's bey). Of course that's very unlikely, seeing as Spriggan is a moneymaker for TT.

no

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - StookyWaffles - May. 20, 2021

(May. 20, 2021  10:09 AM)Hellafraid Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  6:41 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Myself, I've had enough of competitive Spriggans back to back (Requiem, Cho-Z, Lord, World) and want the DB Spriggan to GET eradicated by the meta, something bad like Storm Spriggan lol. Give some other beys a chance to shine (Fafnir, Bahamut, Valkyrie and even Achilles if it returns, or maybe the new ones like Rashad's or helmet girl's bey). Of course that's very unlikely, seeing as Spriggan is a moneymaker for TT.

no

Spriggan's concept in of itself is quite competitive. Dual-spin is always going to be handy, and with the recent Spriggan's recurring burst stopper/preventer/resistor gimmick, tt's kinda guaranteed that Spriggan will be useful no matter what system. Unless they make it bad on purpose (which they kinda tried with the Spriggan chip's shorter hooks, which went about as successfully as you'd expect)

That's not to say that other beys won't be able to counter it and be better than it though.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - PinkRose - May. 20, 2021

(May. 20, 2021  6:41 AM)i\m batman Wrote:

Honestly, I'd be fine with something on the level of Legend (as in, fairly decent but there are better options) as long as it looks good and can at least hold its own against the previous gens.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - i'm batman - May. 20, 2021

(May. 20, 2021  5:54 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  6:41 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Myself, I've had enough of competitive Spriggans back to back (Requiem, Cho-Z, Lord, World) and want the DB Spriggan to GET eradicated by the meta, something bad like Storm Spriggan lol. Give some other beys a chance to shine (Fafnir, Bahamut, Valkyrie and even Achilles if it returns, or maybe the new ones like Rashad's or helmet girl's bey). Of course that's very unlikely, seeing as Spriggan is a moneymaker for TT.

Honestly, I'd be fine with something on the level of Legend (as in, fairly decent but there are better options) as long as it looks good and can at least hold its own against the previous gens.

Yeah, that'd be the best imo as well. Storm was me exaggerating things.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeyCrafter - May. 23, 2021

So I finally got my Dynamite Belial and I think I know what the driver upgrade for Venture does. I pushed in the teeth-like area where it looks like the part will go, and notices that its connected with the main spring of the driver. Which means that the V Gear could possibly only make the Spring tighter so that it strengthens the lock and not affect how the driver moves.

Looking at the V Gear teaser, I don't know if it just tightens the spring atm. The Gear looks to be pretty wide, even though it doesn't reach to where the rubber is. It might affect how often it speeds up maybe. We'll have to wait and see.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Frisk291 - May. 23, 2021

Anyone else think you could put all of Belials evolution parts on at the same time? It seems like you could maybe because it seems like Valkyrie is coming with an evolution part for Belials driver.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Jinbee - May. 23, 2021

(May. 23, 2021  6:30 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: So I finally got my Dynamite Belial and I think I know what the driver upgrade for Venture does. I pushed in the teeth-like area where it looks like the part will go, and notices that its connected with the main spring of the driver. Which means that the V Gear could possibly only make the Spring tighter so that it strengthens the lock and not affect how the driver moves.

Looking at the V Gear teaser, I don't know if it just tightens the spring atm. The Gear looks to be pretty wide, even though it doesn't reach to where the rubber is. It might affect how often it speeds up maybe. We'll have to wait and see.

Excellent find, I genuinely had no idea it was connected to the spring directly. I knew there were tabs that looked like something would twist and lock onto it, but I just assumed that was the end of it. It's actually pretty well hidden and just looked like it was stationary, and I never knew it could press in until you brought it up.

I assume that's also why Venture (or maybe it's just mine) is much tighter than a regular driver? I mean, other than to compensate for the increased inertia of the heavy disks.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeyCrafter - May. 24, 2021

(May. 23, 2021  9:22 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: Anyone else think you could put all of Belials evolution parts on at the same time? It seems like you could maybe because it seems like Valkyrie is coming with an evolution part for Belials driver.

I believe you can put all parts on Belial at once as well. I mean, it makes sense since the gear parts are to make a stronger stock Belial.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeManiac0 - May. 24, 2021

(May. 24, 2021  1:51 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 23, 2021  9:22 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: Anyone else think you could put all of Belials evolution parts on at the same time? It seems like you could maybe because it seems like Valkyrie is coming with an evolution part for Belials driver.

I believe you can put all parts on Belial at once as well. I mean, it makes sense since the gear parts are to make a stronger stock Belial.

Imagine EVERYONE doing that for tournaments. It would probably get banned...

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - May. 24, 2021

(May. 23, 2021  6:30 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: So I finally got my Dynamite Belial and I think I know what the driver upgrade for Venture does. I pushed in the teeth-like area where it looks like the part will go, and notices that its connected with the main spring of the driver. Which means that the V Gear could possibly only make the Spring tighter so that it strengthens the lock and not affect how the driver moves.

I would say that will V gear you will get Power driver

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - bblader/90 - May. 24, 2021

Oh that would be disappointing by tt part. I was expecting something more interesting than a spring reinforcement. Of course we're all speculating, i hope it's not going to be true. Where the utility of that kind of part would be when you already have dash drivers? To be honest Venture isn't even that great, in my opinion. Z chip was a HUGE improvement for Zone and Zone', come on tt don't be lazy on Vn 😀

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - micksterfist - May. 24, 2021

is it just me or does universe look like it will get an upgrade as well?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - JCE_13 - May. 24, 2021

Will the Kick driver work for setting it in the stadium?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - May. 24, 2021

(May. 24, 2021  6:08 PM)Микстерфист Wrote: это только у меня, или вселенная, похоже, тоже получит апгрейд?

Nah. It's not going

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - MagikHorse - May. 24, 2021

(May. 24, 2021  6:08 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(May. 24, 2021  1:51 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I believe you can put all parts on Belial at once as well. I mean, it makes sense since the gear parts are to make a stronger stock Belial.

Imagine EVERYONE doing that for tournaments. It would probably get banned...

This assumes that this combination will be so strong that nothing could stand against it, and... I just don't see that. Dynamite does seem to hit harder with the F Gear and might be good enough to see use, but the driver is mediocre in such an LAD heavy meta (and I doubt the V Gear will fix that), Nexus is already outdone by Giga and possibly Tapered as well so the S Gear may not mean much, and if the L Gear is what I think it is it may make it lopsided which would hurt as much as it helps.

No, I doubt just slapping all the gear pieces on stock Belial will be a problem at all, or even scattering the upgraded pieces among other beys.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Iamjalenh - May. 25, 2021

Just one bey one blader xander and escalibur

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beyblade8986 - May. 26, 2021

So there is a rummor that new bey is Lower Bahamut. And driver name is Metal Massive

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - MagikHorse - May. 27, 2021

(May. 26, 2021  3:53 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: So there is a rummor that new bey is Lower Bahamut. And driver name is Metal Massive

The name is essentially confirmed to either be Lower Bahamut or Roar Bahamut (both are similar in the original text). The driver is definitely not Metal Massive though. Metal Massive would be MM, this driver is Mm instead. Supposedly this will be Momentum, another roller ball driver akin to Atomic and Orbit. That fits Bahamut's driver theme well if accurate.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - valtaoi_007 - May. 27, 2021

man I wish suiryuu used seiryuu
but "noo"
"his color scheme is green, Seiryuu is blue its obvious"

then he comes out with bahamut