World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - snoc - Jun. 27, 2020

(Jun. 27, 2020  12:14 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  12:07 PM)snoc Wrote: So looks like if there ending order of bladers is true, we'll be looking at something like this:
August: Spriggan
September: Achilles
October: Dragon
In the coming months we might get a valkyrie evolution, along with Hyperion Helios and 2nd villain bey/Lucifer evolution. There's still room for more though, so  hopefully a new blader or 2.

I think we're gonna get 2 of them in August tbh

Also I's like to see a new Wyvern, Deathscyther and Diabolos rather than get new characters.

that would be nice, but the constant evolutions are already kinda getting old tbh.

(Jun. 27, 2020  12:17 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: well i think that there will be no evolution execpt for first uranus for lean as it is confirmed in the anime

well first uranus isnt an evolution.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - freefafnir8 - Jun. 27, 2020

(Jun. 27, 2020  12:17 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: well i think that there will be no evolution execpt for first uranus for lean as it is confirmed in the anime

I want to say so many things about that last part, but I'm not gonna say it cuz kids. XD
Seriously though. Wasted. Potential.

(Jun. 27, 2020  12:22 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:

I want to say so many things about that last part, but I'm not gonna say it cuz the moderators are gonna tell me off. XD

Not really. We're getting Achilles,Spriggan,Valkyrie,Fafnir and a ton of other beysw in this 1 season. Other bladers beys would be nice, but the're already doing so much. If anything we need new bladers and beys, we only have a couple new bladers and beys.

(Jun. 27, 2020  12:24 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  12:22 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: I want to say so many things about that last part, but I'm not gonna say it cuz kids. XD

Not really. We're getting Achilles,Spriggan,Valkyrie,Fafnir and a ton of other beysw in this 1 season. Other bladers beys would be nice, but the're already doing so much. If anything we need new bladers and beys, we only have a couple new bladers and beys.
I was talking about Lean's name...

(Jun. 27, 2020  12:26 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  12:24 PM)snoc Wrote: Not really. We're getting Achilles,Spriggan,Valkyrie,Fafnir and a ton of other beysw in this 1 season. Other bladers beys would be nice, but the're already doing so much. If anything we need new bladers and beys, we only have a couple new bladers and beys.
I was talking about Lean's name...

oh, I thought you were talking about wasted potential with other beys.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Vtryuga - Jun. 27, 2020

well i agree with snoc about new bladers.. they bring some freshness if done right

(Jun. 27, 2020  12:27 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  12:26 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: I was talking about Lean's name...

oh, I thought you were talking about wasted potential with other beys.

I specifically said "That last part" XD

I just realised that i read the post wrong and that it had nothing to do with Lean/ Lane's name. Awkward... :p

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BuilderROB - Jun. 27, 2020

I wonder if Lane has a dual persona. We haven’t seen Lane with Uranus in the anime yet, so it’s possible. The only thing is that the manga has him looking the exact same and personality wise seems the same. It’d be interesting though if that’s the case, since I have no clue why he would own two beys otherwise.

Edit: It is also possible the Uranus is a previous Beyblade of Lane’s.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - #Fafnir - Jun. 27, 2020

My theory with the Lane, Uranus, and Lucifer thing.
Warning: This contains spoilers for Beyblade Burst Sparking.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - freefafnir8 - Jun. 28, 2020

(Jun. 27, 2020  7:13 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: My theory with the Lane, Uranus, and Lucifer thing.

Yeah that does seem reasonable, but Shu already got his revenge

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jun. 28, 2020

(Jun. 28, 2020  3:47 AM)freefafnir8 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  7:13 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: My theory with the Lane, Uranus, and Lucifer thing.

Yeah that does seem reasonable, but Shu already got his revenge
I cannot expained it with words but Well do you know that feeling where like after your idol got his revenge you still want to make that guy got beaten again but your idol say no no but i could see it be like lane/lean just being phi wrecking all of the legends in a hakaishin way

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - snoc - Jun. 29, 2020

Im guessing Delta will appear with his bey Abyss and Death Diabolos alongside Drum. This could mean Dragon is an august release, rather than Spriggan.

edit: nvm this is a july booster. However Dragon could release early august, and the 2 could make their debut in August. Hikaru and Hyuga vs Delta and Drum would be cool

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Valtryek Aoi - Jun. 29, 2020

(Jun. 29, 2020  3:09 AM)snoc Wrote: Im guessing Delta will appear with his bey Abyss and Death Diabolos alongside Drum. This could mean Dragon is an august release, rather than Spriggan.

There is nothing to truly prove that, but it's possible. Still would say it's more likely Spriggan will come next tho, but you never know.

Also are Abyss and Death made up names?

(Jun. 29, 2020  3:18 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  3:09 AM)snoc Wrote: Im guessing Delta will appear with his bey Abyss and Death Diabolos alongside Drum. This could mean Dragon is an august release, rather than Spriggan.

There is nothing to truly prove that, but it's possible. Still would say it's more likely Spriggan will come next tho, but you never know.

Yeah, but a bey without a debut in the anime soon is weird. Plsu we know Drum is coming as a blader, and Delta and Drum are friends, so they could put them into 2 arc together to save time.

NEVERMIND I JUST SAW

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Jun. 29, 2020

You know what? Since we are getting Diabolos back I bet we may get a new Phoenix or Wyvern too since I doubt we will only have 2 defense types in superking (not counting first Uranus).

(Jun. 29, 2020  3:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote: You know what? Since we are getting Diabolos back I bet we may get a new Phoenix or Wyvern too since I doubt we will only have 2 defense types in superking (not counting first Uranus).

well isn't Uranus a balance/attack type? And yeah, I feel like we're getting a Phoenix and Wyvern now. Maybe we're only getting beys of characters who come back in the sparking anime, and if the character comes back depends on if they can get the characters VA. Then I could see maybe Phi and Phoenix, but we haven't seen Wakiya for a while so his VA may be voicing other things.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jun. 29, 2020

(Jun. 29, 2020  3:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote: You know what? Since we are getting Diabolos back I bet we may get a new Phoenix or Wyvern too since I doubt we will only have 2 defense types in superking (not counting first Uranus).
I am cheering for a wyvren and deathsycher just because they like to do fan service

Xcalibur is the most likely tho because they liked to do a sword bey each season like X1 X2 sX bX and Pa

This new diabolos leak maybe a good news for snoc maybe dragon is on August

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dasmind - Jun. 29, 2020

(Jun. 27, 2020  11:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  10:53 AM)snoc Wrote: Definitely not. We still have Spriggan Achilles and Dragon. Plus Hyperion and Helios evolutions, And a new villains bey or an evolved Lucifer. Also even more returning legendary bladers revealed in the recent chapter may or may not get beys, but I hope they do. A new Phoenix would be sick.

Edit: oh, you meant new bey. If there’s no 2nd villain probably.
I mean I afraid there will be three new characters only.
They seem just want to sell the 15 leagend’s beys only, thats why I afraid there will be three new characters only which is the Asahi brothers and lane.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Vtryuga - Jun. 29, 2020

(Jun. 29, 2020  7:19 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2020  11:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote: I mean I afraid there will be three new characters only.
They seem just want to sell the 15 leagend’s beys only, thats why I afraid there will be three new characters only which is the Asahi brothers and lane.

Well looks like there will be only three new charachters like lean( ugh) and the asahi brothers.. we can hope for someone new but most probably not

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dasmind - Jun. 29, 2020

(Jun. 29, 2020  7:27 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  7:19 AM)Dasmind Wrote: They seem just want to sell the 15 leagend’s beys only, thats why I afraid there will be three new characters only which is the Asahi brothers and lane.

Well looks like there will be only three new charachters like lean( ugh) and the asahi brothers.. we can hope for someone new but most probably not
Is there any guess.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - superrobotking - Jun. 29, 2020

I'm just throwing this speculation out there for RBV 21

Rage Fafnir Drake ____' 1S/1D

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - g2_ - Jun. 29, 2020

If ask me.
Spriggan will appear in August in the triple booster.
Achilles is September.
Dragon in the Sparking customize set.
Hyperion and Helios evolutions in November and December.
New Lucifer in January.
Maybe a Valkyrie upgrade since Valt is the number 1 ranked Blader.

I doubt Valkyrie will get one since Cho Z and gT had three mid season evolutions. Also since the customize set has two anime beys, they may release them at the same time again.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Jun. 29, 2020

Bro If they did that then it will disappoint me I personally not a fan of mid season evolution giving an evolution to a bey just seems to be a lazy work by TT

Prdiction release

August

Booster: new Spriggan 
LR Sparking launcher
TBS: new Dragon and new deathsycher 

September 

Booster: new Xcalibur 
Sparking sword launcher (with special ring for hyperion and helios)

October 

RBV: new Phoenix 
Customize set : new Zeus and new wyvren

November

Booster: new achilles

December

Dx stater: new bey (left spin dragon)
RBV: new genesis

January

Booster: upgrade of a bey(any) or new bey

Febuary

RBV: all prize bey from the past (past 8) with special recolor