World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Aug. 04, 2020

(Aug. 04, 2020  8:37 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Well, since everyone is making name predictions, I guess I'll jump on board with more of my own, based on what the popular picks are and some personal picks.
Bro those names are on another level lol and i think I should do a combo to my name's prediction to

Edit: nullify is some sort of bearing but more compact like gyro wnd shape like mb
And connect has 3 diffrent attachments attack defense and stamina 
Axe is like blitz but havier and shaped like a axe

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TitanDragon - Aug. 04, 2020

here's my prediction (this includes this month):

August: Superking Triple Booster Set (Tempest Dragon)

September: New Achilles with 2B (1B can only work with counterclockwise spinning beys)

October: Random Booster Vol. 22 with New Spryzen.

November: New Lucifer
New Stadium (Comes with upgrades for Hyperion and Helios or 2 new beys)

December: Random Booster Vol 23. (Either Doomscizor or Xcalius since they're the only attack types owned by legends with no release yet and this rb is confirmed to be an attack type so it's likely one of the 2. Maybe it's Khalzar)

January: New Kerbeus (while Ken isn't a Legend, we all know on top of this release being the defense type, the owner is an old rival coming back from Valt's past. It can't be Wakiya since Wyvron would be out by now if one were to be made. Boa wasn't much of a rival to Valt specifically. Phi was a threat to Aiger and didn't battle Valt once. Blindt and Gwyn were more focused on Dante. That being said Ken is likely gonna return with a Kerbeus of some sort).

February: Random Booster Vol 23. Twisted Tempo

March- 2022. Season 6 if made

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Aug. 04, 2020

(Aug. 04, 2020  3:16 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: here's my prediction (this includes this month):

August: Superking Triple Booster Set (Tempest Dragon)

September: New Achilles with 2B (1B can only work with counterclockwise spinning beys)

October: Random Booster Vol. 22 with New Spryzen.

November: New Lucifer
New Stadium (Comes with upgrades for Hyperion and Helios or 2 new beys)

December: Random Booster Vol 23. (Either Doomscizor or Xcalius since they're the only attack types owned by legends with no release yet and this rb is confirmed to be an attack type so it's likely one of the 2. Maybe it's Khalzar)

January: New Kerbeus (while Ken isn't a Legend, we all know on  top of this release being the defense type, the owner is an old rival coming back from Valt's past. It can't be Wakiya since Wyvron would be out by now if one were to be made. Boa wasn't much of a rival to Valt specifically. Phi was a threat to Aiger and didn't battle Valt once. Blindt and Gwyn were more focused on Dante. That being said Ken is likely gonna return with a Kerbeus of some sort).

February: Random Booster Vol 23. Twisted Tempo

March- 2022. Season 6 if made
1B is dual spin

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Freedelahoya4 - Aug. 06, 2020

Hey, i am new here so i am sorry if i post something that is not allowed.
Well, for the anime it would be cool if Ryuga just suddenly appeared out of nowhere by using his teleporting power and then challenged everyone to a battle and won easily. Then he would tell everyone that he has the power of teleporting between parallel universes, but that is just wishful thinking.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - kimeru - Aug. 06, 2020

(Aug. 06, 2020  6:58 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Hey, i am new here so i am sorry if i post something that is not allowed.
Well, for the anime it would be cool if Ryuga just suddenly appeared out of nowhere by using his teleporting power and then challenged everyone to a battle and won easily. Then he would tell everyone that he has the power of teleporting between parallel universes, but that is just wishful thinking.

No.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Freedelahoya4 - Aug. 06, 2020

(Aug. 06, 2020  9:36 PM)kimeru Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  6:58 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Hey, i am new here so i am sorry if i post something that is not allowed.

No.
Is it not ok to post things like this in the thread?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Vtryuga - Aug. 07, 2020

(Aug. 06, 2020  9:55 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:36 PM)kimeru Wrote: No.
Is it not ok to post things like this in the thread?
You can post this in the thread but it is impossible for that to happen as the creator of mfb Mr. Tafukami Adachi has told us that the universes are separate

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Dasmind - Aug. 07, 2020

Hero Achilles Dimension Metal 2B Calling It Now, someone said

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Aug. 07, 2020

(Aug. 07, 2020  3:32 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Hero Achilles Dimension Metal 2B Calling It Now, someone said
Any link or source?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - JoMario67 - Aug. 07, 2020

(Aug. 07, 2020  3:34 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  3:32 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Hero Achilles Dimension Metal 2B Calling It Now, someone said
Any link or source?

Probably just a guess on the name.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - LOL-y Rancher - Aug. 07, 2020

I don't think we could ever get a "Dimension Metal" Driver because that would require using the initials "Dm", which is already the existing initials for the Dimension Driver.

It's the same reason why we'll also never ever get something like "Destroy Metal".

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Aug. 07, 2020

(Aug. 07, 2020  4:18 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

I don't think we could ever get a "Dimension Metal" Driver because that would require using the initials "Dm", which is already the existing initials for the Dimension Driver.

It's the same reason why we'll also never ever get something like "Destroy Metal".
I swear the new Achilles really needs to use convert or at least have a chassis with the same gimmick. The thing is, creating a new mode/height change driver is honestly a common play for takara Tomy but the balance shift gimmick of convert is a lot more uncommon and unique and it would be a missed opportunity to release something like that.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Beytheblade - Aug. 07, 2020

(Aug. 07, 2020  5:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:18 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I don't think we could ever get a "Dimension Metal" Driver because that would require using the initials "Dm", which is already the existing initials for the Dimension Driver.

I swear the new Achilles really needs to use convert or at least have a chassis with the same gimmick. The thing is, creating a new mode/height change driver is honestly a common play for takara Tomy but the balance shift gimmick of convert is a lot more uncommon and unique and it would be a missed opportunity to release something like that.

Yeah I agree, plus it could potentially have less scrape than convert

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Freedelahoya4 - Aug. 07, 2020

(Aug. 07, 2020  3:02 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:55 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Is it not ok to post things like this in the thread?
You can post this in the thread but it is impossible for that to happen as the creator of mfb Mr. Tafukami Adachi has told us that the universes are separate

I know, but didn't it almost happen in Beywheelz. Ryan Gladstone planned to open a portal to the Beyblade universe but because of the control room being destroyed in the battle with Sho, they were transported to the Beyraiderz world instead? I have not watched the whole Beywheelz series, but from what i understand this is the case, please correct me if i am wrong. Anyway, this is just wishful thinking. I don't think that it will happen, but it would be really cool if it happened. Ryuga already has teleportation abilities.

(Aug. 07, 2020  10:03 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  3:02 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: You can post this in the thread but it is impossible for that to happen as the creator of mfb Mr. Tafukami Adachi has told us that the universes are separate

I know, but didn't it almost happen in Beywheelz. Ryan Gladstone planned to open a portal to the Beyblade universe but because of the control room being destroyed in the battle with Sho, they were transported to the Beyraiderz world instead? I have not watched the whole Beywheelz series, but from what i understand this is the case, please correct me if i am wrong. Anyway, this is just wishful thinking. I don't think that it will happen, but it would be really cool if it happened. Ryuga already has teleportation abilities.
While they made do some type of crossover where the metal fight characters have burst beys and are animated like burst characters in the future, they definitely won’t have Ryuga teleport into the beyblade burst universe. As for what you said about universes with beyblade(mfb),beywheels and beyraiders; yes, they do take place in separate universes and they do interact, but those are separate universes in the same reality and continuity and they are also both made by the same animation company/writers both of which burst isn’t.

(Aug. 07, 2020  10:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  10:03 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I know, but didn't it almost happen in Beywheelz. Ryan Gladstone planned to open a portal to the Beyblade universe but because of the control room being destroyed in the battle with Sho, they were transported to the Beyraiderz world instead? I have not watched the whole Beywheelz series, but from what i understand this is the case, please correct me if i am wrong. Anyway, this is just wishful thinking. I don't think that it will happen, but it would be really cool if it happened. Ryuga already has teleportation abilities.
While they made do some type of crossover where the metal fight characters have burst beys and are animated like burst characters in the future, they definitely won’t have Ryuga teleport into the beyblade burst universe. As for what you said about universes with beyblade(mfb),beywheels and beyraiders; yes, they do take place in separate universes and they do interact, but those are separate universes in the same reality and continuity and they are also both made by the same animation company/writers both of which burst isn’t.
I have read somewhere that the burst universe is connected to the original beyblade series universe.

(Aug. 07, 2020  10:34 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  10:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote: While they made do some type of crossover where the metal fight characters have burst beys and are animated like burst characters in the future, they definitely won’t have Ryuga teleport into the beyblade burst universe. As for what you said about universes with beyblade(mfb),beywheels and beyraiders; yes, they do take place in separate universes and they do interact, but those are separate universes in the same reality and continuity and they are also both made by the same animation company/writers both of which burst isn’t.
I have read somewhere that the burst universe is connected to the original beyblade series universe.
It isn’t, they once made a manga where the original series bey were burst beys (and they did the same for mfb too) but that’s about it.

(Aug. 07, 2020  10:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  10:34 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I have read somewhere that the burst universe is connected to the original beyblade series universe.
It isn’t, they once made a manga where the original series bey were burst beys (and they did the same for mfb too) but that’s about it.

No, I have read somewhere that Zac is shown on a picture in the original series.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Needforspeed - Aug. 07, 2020

(Aug. 07, 2020  11:18 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  10:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It isn’t, they once made a manga where the original series bey were burst beys (and they did the same for mfb too) but that’s about it.

No, I have read somewhere that Zac is shown on a picture in the original series.
No it's only a reference and takafumi has clearly said in his tweet that all of beyblade generations are NoT in the Same universe 

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Aug. 08, 2020

I think that Naked will be switchstrike

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SunBlader98 - Aug. 08, 2020

(Aug. 08, 2020  12:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think that Naked will be switchstrike

i hope so

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - kimeru - Aug. 08, 2020

(Aug. 07, 2020  11:34 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  11:18 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: No, I have read somewhere that Zac is shown on a picture in the original series.
No it's only a reference and takafumi has clearly said in his tweet that all of beyblade generations are NoT in the Same universe 

🤦 I tried to give it to him easy.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Aug. 08, 2020

(Aug. 08, 2020  12:06 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  12:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think that Naked will be switchstrike

i hope so

I could see it being switchstrike because of paradox (although it might not be on Spriggan but some kind of exclusive like Cosmo Kraken).

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - CitrusNinja3 - Aug. 08, 2020

(Aug. 08, 2020  12:22 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  12:06 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: i hope so

I could see it being switchstrike because of paradox (although it might not be on Spriggan but some kind of exclusive like Cosmo Kraken).

Hasbro hasn't really cared much about GT Disks so far, I don't see why they'd start now.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Suzaku-X - Aug. 08, 2020

I doubt it's Switchstrike, since Hasbro has gone on record saying Slingshock was 'more popular'. I imagine it's probably a dual pack with an exclusive chip, the middle of the Paradox disc turned metal and made frame compatible, and Orbital-H.