World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jan. 26, 2014

(Jan. 26, 2014  12:39 AM)Aquamarine Wrote: I bought some BayLauncher LR and it was fake. It broke really quick. That was yesterday. Today my best and only Light Launcher II broke. I took it apart and can't remember how it went.

Remind me in a day or two and I'll get you some pictures/instructions, as I need to take a few of mine apart and oil them up so there will be decent spare launchers at the tourney I'm planning. The only real pain is resetting the spring that stops the prongs from spinning when the ripcord is removed and not having it pop the lever thing it uses for that off before you can put the top of the chassis back on.

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Feb. 08, 2014

Another Earth Break, same as the last two. (Click to View)

... aaaaaand there goes the last of the three earths that survived all my use back in the day but had this same break occur to all of them since Limited started. If anyone has an idea what the heck is going on here, please let me know because I don't want this to happen to my 32.9g one. I am incredibly lucky that my parents are willing to foot the bill of this particular breakage, though I feel rather guilty about it, but yeah, this is getting kinda ridiculous.

RE: Whine about your breaks - DRAGON KING - Feb. 08, 2014

(Feb. 08, 2014  7:08 AM)th!nk Wrote:
Another Earth Break, same as the last two. (Click to View)

... aaaaaand there goes the last of the three earths that survived all my use back in the day but had this same break occur to all of them since Limited started. If anyone has an idea what the heck is going on here, please let me know because I don't want this to happen to my 32.9g one. I am incredibly lucky that my parents are willing to foot the bill of this particular breakage, though I feel rather guilty about it, but yeah, this is getting kinda ridiculous.
thats what happened to both of my brothers earths, except the whole "bridge" broke. But then again, my brother has broken a whole bunch of poor,innocent, helpless parts.

The bridge would break entirely (like my last two) if I kept using it, I just spotted it beforehand this time. It is design fault, but you'd think I would've run into the problem back in the day if it's happening to me this frequently...

RE: Whine about your breaks - TenshouTsubasa - Feb. 08, 2014

(Feb. 08, 2014  7:15 AM)th!nk Wrote: The bridge would break entirely (like my last two) if I kept using it, I just spotted it beforehand this time. It is design fault, but you'd think I would've run into the problem back in the day if it's happening to me this frequently...

Does it affect performance badly?

My EDS is deformed, also most of my WD smashed hardly onto the ground after being KOed,
there goes most of my WD stocks. Sigh.

It noticeably affects the balance if they actually break off, which it will do quickly after the initial break. It makes a part illegal anyway though, either way.

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Mar. 08, 2014

So I was trying some stuff related to the standard format cc list update, and I got out MF-H Flash Escolpio SA165RF and MSF-H Genbull Genbull E230RDF and right away, the latter flew apart. This had happened:
[Image: dgBCCu3.png]

Which I've heard about plenty of times, so I went and grabbed another, put Genbull Genbull back together, launched again and...
[Image: CThEMzb.png]

Immediately. No rounds between, just right off the bat, it explodes again and I'm like "well at least it's probably not going to be two breaking consecu-[omitted]"

So yep, taking my one remaining MSF-H and going back to Limited. Smith

Oh btw the Earth break I keep getting is a result of changes they made to that part with Mold 2, the mold 1 version was sturdier there. way2go TT good fix 10/10

RE: Whine about your breaks - RDF3 - Mar. 08, 2014

@think: Ouch. That's gotta hurt, now I need to be careful with my MSF Custom Ver too.

At least beys breaking almost never happened to me, from the day i bought my first beyblade until now, I've only broken one EWD and three Normal faces.

Though I broke one L/R Launcer and my friend broke another one. Now i'm worried about my last one remaining (from BB-80)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cake - Mar. 08, 2014

(Mar. 08, 2014  1:41 PM)th!nk Wrote:

Could it possibly be partially due to Flash hitting Genbull so hard it snaps it? I've destroyed regular faces with Attack types before via Upper Smash, and since there's less plastic holding the threading together (a ring vs. solid plastic) I expect that may be part of the problem.

But yeah, that sucks. Unhappy

EDIT: Spoilers Tongue_out

EDIT2: Yup, definitely Flash's fault. TBD got an identical break apparently, and 165 is basically a perfect height for massive smashiness.

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Mar. 08, 2014

Probably along those lines. I've played with the matchup before without issue so bad luck is also part of it, but yeah.

Really though it's because of how stupidly that piece is designed. I don't know what the quality assurance process is with Takara but whoever was paid to look that over and still missed the fact that the central pole only extends to the attachment point and after that the face is a long, hollow, plastic cylinder should be booted out onto the street.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tri - Mar. 09, 2014

Wow, here I was thinking that the metal pole extended completely down the length of the cylinder. Dang, what a shame.

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Mar. 10, 2014

(Mar. 09, 2014  11:59 PM)Tri Wrote: Wow, here I was thinking that the metal pole extended completely down the length of the cylinder. Dang, what a shame.

Nah man, both Ingulit and myself noticed that pretty quickly once the breaks started, and were baffled by how awful a design decision it was. TT should give us jobs in QA.

RE: Whine about your breaks - RDF3 - Mar. 22, 2014

Broke my MF-H when I tried to pry it out with a nail-cutter after it got stuck on Libra 85RS (the top part which is all-metal separates from the bottom). Thankfully these are very common in my area (and I have loads of spares) so it's not much of a deal)

RE: Whine about your breaks - The Supreme One - May. 29, 2014

Literally broke my brown F230 in half just now while testing it against attack in my new BB-46 stadium. Pretty bummed because I only had one & I hate overusing my orange one.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Leone19 - May. 29, 2014

(May. 29, 2014  10:27 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Literally broke my brown F230 in half just now while testing it against attack in my new BB-46 stadium. Pretty bummed because I only had one & I hate overusing my orange one.

How did it happen? What combination was it against?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mitsu - May. 29, 2014

My MSF-L broke throughout free battle at Grand Battle Encore last weekend.

I still need to get my prize from the WBO 5th Anniversary Scavenger Hunt, though.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Neo - May. 30, 2014

I had a Hasbro Lightning LDrago; and the heads smashed in and the wheel has dozens of dents and cuts in it. His tip started to look like Q(quake).

And 2 days ago, my poor Draciel Metal Ball Defencer's blade base broke due to the power of SonoKong Dragoon Storm. No more balls for the turtle );

RE: Whine about your breaks - ~Yuri~ - May. 30, 2014

One of my Earth wheels fell into pieces. Never launch it into a brick wall!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pokemo - May. 30, 2014

Well, My T125, Metal face, and ES broke, Never Over use/launch into a pile of beyblades!!

RE: Whine about your breaks - DRAGON KING - May. 30, 2014

(May. 30, 2014  11:37 PM)Pokemo Wrote: Well, My T125, Metal face, and ES broke, Never Over use/launch into a pile of beyblades!!

Haha, that's how my 100 broke.

RE: Whine about your breaks - USER_HAS_MOVED - Jun. 03, 2014

Actually I have a funny story about a break. My friend got a Blitz Striker (Unicorno) in the mail and the metal wheel's center was warped and cracked; so the clear wheel and track wouldn't screw on. I used some pliers to try and straighten it...and the whole center circle broke off! And guess what? I actually fixed it! She was able to tighten the whole thing together with no problem! And it works fine! XD

RE: Whine about your breaks - Neo - Jun. 07, 2014

My Pegasis Wheel isn't broken per say, but the wheel came in mail (like one year ago lol) without proper edges. And there's a dent.

RE: Whine about your breaks - 6 God - Jun. 29, 2014

Doing some Limited testing and Omega broke the horn of my H145.... ;(

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kaneki - Jun. 29, 2014

I remember th!nk told me something about using Omega to break parts, hah.

But that really sucks dude. It is a valuable part after all.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cake - Jun. 30, 2014

Probably could have posted this yesterday, but I broke my SF during free play at a tournament. Unfortunately I had stumbled across a potentially good combo for it earlier, but I was now unable to actually use it in the tournament Unhappy