World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Beyblade-Burst-DB-Demons-and-Angels)

Pages: 1 2

Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 31, 2021

This is basically a rewrite of Dynamite Battle but changed a little bit. Bell's still the protag, and I'm probably going to add in some new characters along the way. Seeing DeltaZakuro 's success with The Story of Lane's Sister, I felt like I needed to restart. My Beyblade fanfics had too much of a fantasy element in them with other faults. This time I mean to finish and make this successful.

Prologue: Birth of The High Demon! Bow to Belial!
Purorōgu: Haidēmon no tanjō! Beriaru ni ojigi o!

Post Date: 1/3/2022 or 1/4/2022

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - UnseenBurst - Dec. 31, 2021

I'm pretty excited for this Fanfic to come out so please notify me when the First Chapter arrives if you can. I know this Fanfic will most likely become a Huge Sucess no doubt about it.

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - Hollowmind13 - Dec. 31, 2021

you duped the thread, there’s 2 threads atm.
Anyways, cool I guess. And you got Unseen hyped lo.

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - beansworth - Dec. 31, 2021

This sounds like it's gonna be pretty cool, I'll be following this! Question, are all the characters from DB still going to be in this re-write?

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - Free... Hoya - Dec. 31, 2021

Im going to commit myself to reading one your fanfics now ryuga.

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 02, 2022

(Dec. 31, 2021  9:05 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Im going to commit myself to reading one your fanfics now ryuga.

You still exist?

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - Free... Hoya - Jan. 02, 2022

(Jan. 02, 2022  7:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2021  9:05 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Im going to commit myself to reading one your fanfics now ryuga.

You still exist?

Yeh ofc, i didn't go anywhere. Just lurking here and there.

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 02, 2022

(Dec. 31, 2021  8:45 PM)beansworth Wrote: This sounds like it's gonna be pretty cool, I'll be following this! Question, are all the characters from DB still going to be in this re-write?

Most of them, some of them, depends on whether I need the character or not. Some completely irrelevant characters that are in Hiro Morita's DB are not going to be in this

Did no one notice that I accidently wrote 2021 in the post date and later edited it?

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - Hollowmind13 - Jan. 02, 2022

(Jan. 02, 2022  9:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2021  8:45 PM)beansworth Wrote: This sounds like it's gonna be pretty cool, I'll be following this! Question, are all the characters from DB still going to be in this re-write?

Most of them, some of them, depends on whether I need the character or not. Some completely irrelevant characters that are in Hiro Morita's DB are not going to be in this

Did no one notice that I accidently wrote 2021 in the post date and later edited it?

Honestly, I didn't even saw that there were release dates lo.
Hollowblind8 moment

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - beansworth - Jan. 02, 2022

Alright cool! Some characters I wanted to ask about being in are Shu, Payne, Rashad, Illya?

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - PikaBeyblade - Jan. 02, 2022

Will Valt, Basara, Free, and Lui be here

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 04, 2022

Prolouge: https://www.wattpad.com/1174022107-beyblade-burst-db-demons-and-angels-birth-of-the

(Jan. 02, 2022  11:28 PM)beansworth Wrote: Alright cool! Some characters I wanted to ask about being in are Shu, Payne, Rashad, Illya?

Shu and Rashad will be in all seasons, but Payne and Illya will come in Season Two

(Jan. 02, 2022  11:44 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Will Valt, Basara, Free, and Lui be here

Yes

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 05, 2022

Episode One: The Gates of Hell! Bell Vrs Lui!

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - We do not care - Jan. 05, 2022

(Jan. 05, 2022  6:03 AM)sharmaparul7355 Wrote: Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot.

An excellent work and great to see people are contributing with each other. Keep up the good work.

Bruh what

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - UnseenBurst - Jan. 05, 2022

(Jan. 05, 2022  11:10 PM)We do not care Wrote: Bruh what

Please just don't respond to people like this. Just report the Post and move on.

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - Hollowmind13 - Jan. 06, 2022

We do not care UnseenBurst
I'd recommend edit out the links from your replies, else the links will still be alive and deleting the bot post would be useless.

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - UnseenBurst - Jan. 06, 2022

(Jan. 06, 2022  12:05 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: We do not care UnseenBurst
I'd recommend edit out the links from your replies, else the links will still be alive and deleting the bot post would be useless.

That's weird. I thought it would only quote We don't Care's post. Thanks for catching that for me Hollowmind. Anyways, we should probably get back on topic

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 08, 2022

Episode One releasing today or tommorow

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 16, 2022

Episode One took longer than expected. I'll post in two days..

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 20, 2022

Lui vrs Bell episode coming tommorow

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 23, 2022

https://www.wattpad.com/1175417563-beyblade-burst-db-demons-and-angels-the-gates-of

Finally done with chapter two.

Note: Basara won't be in this story...

Next ep the winner will appear...

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - Ryuga's Son - Feb. 18, 2022

Next episode coming soon...

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - SunBlader98 - Feb. 19, 2022

(Jan. 23, 2022  11:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: https://www.wattpad.com/1175417563-beyblade-burst-db-demons-and-angels-the-gates-of

Finally done with chapter two.

Note: Basara won't be in this story...

Next ep the winner will appear...

"Champion" Lui? Did I read that right?

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - Ryuga's Son - Jun. 08, 2022

I'm thinking of continuing this fanfic....

RE: Beyblade Burst DB: Demons and Angels - Hollowmind13 - Jun. 08, 2022

(Jun. 08, 2022  5:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I'm thinking of continuing this fanfic....
Do what you want to, but make sure that you're ready before doing it.