World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Xcustoms - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Xcustoms (/Thread-Xcustoms)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Xcustoms - 12345jacob12345 - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  12:28 AM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:16 AM)SwiftShadow Wrote: @Firinmahlazuh: You do know that the contest has been cancelled, well for now at least. After Nuno is done with the requests that he has now, you could request this though. He probably isn't coming on due to the work he has for Xcustoms, or something else.

Yeah I know. But he said that he suspended it, so I just posted it anyway. Keeping my hopes up, cause I really like this idea.
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:09 AM)12345jacob12345 Wrote: can u make a video of wave shark and show the x-launcher and grip

(Dec. 21, 2010  3:16 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: Post a video man. These things are awesome.
(Dec. 21, 2010  4:14 PM)Nuno Wrote: @Nonsense King
I'll see what I can do. My camera sucks though, lol
(Jul. 13, 2010  9:26 PM)Nuno Wrote: Sorry, but I already have a launcher idea. Smile

Thanks anyway. Grin

He's still working on it.

no, u can already buy it so he must be done making atleast ONE launcher, i just wanna know how it and the rubber tip x works...

RE: Xcustoms - Ga' - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  12:46 AM)12345jacob12345 Wrote: No, u can already buy it so he must be done making atleast ONE launcher, i just wanna know how it and the rubber tip x works...

he said in his last post that requests are suspended, and he said that for system 2, he was designing a new launcher anyway. Why see the old one a month before the new one?
And the rubber tip x works the same way as any rf works.

RE: Xcustoms - Nuno - Jan. 02, 2011

I think I might have taken a giant leap here now that I think about it...

It's been 2 weeks and I haven't even finished my first request (I thought that I could do it in 4-6 days max.)

So I'm taking a few weeks to rest because i've been really tired and in these weeks all requests and everything related to xcustoms will be on hold.

I know I am letting people down but I'm not ready for this yet, and I hope you guys understand.

(I'm really bad at making decisions lol)

RE: Xcustoms - Medz - Jan. 02, 2011

If you guys knew how hard it was to produce one xcustom..you'd be shocked..
Nuno also has school coming up which would make it even more harder for him.

So if your angry about not getting your request..dont blame him..he doesn't need any more burdens.

RE: Xcustoms - Temporal - Jan. 02, 2011

Couldn't have said it better, Medz.

RE: Xcustoms - Annoying-Fork - Jan. 02, 2011

You stated clearly that you can only make so much out of the materials available, some of the previous posters need to read that a few times before making a request right off the bat.

RE: Xcustoms - Giraton - Jan. 02, 2011

did you get my pm about you can slow down on my one nuno?

RE: Xcustoms - Nuno - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  10:15 PM)pikabattler Wrote: did you get my pm about you can slow down on my one nuno?

Yeah I did, sorry I didn't reply back, I forgot.

RE: Xcustoms - Ga' - Jan. 03, 2011

Did you get my pm? I'm not requesting anything, just want to know the answer.

EDIT: Thanks! I really love the idea!

RE: Xcustoms - 12345jacob12345 - Jan. 06, 2011

hey nuno if a video is too hard can u just post a pic of the launcher and *possibly* post a pic of the grip and wave shark and the other x-customs that are avalible to buy?

RE: Xcustoms - Giraton - Jan. 09, 2011

hey, my mum won't let me buy anything off the internet (because of a scammer). just give the stuff i ordered to someone else who wants the same. sory if this is any inconvenience. if you continue to make this in 4 years ill buy it, or if my mum forget about the scam.

RE: Xcustoms - BeyPhilosopher - Jan. 09, 2011

XCustoms are good. Are you gonna call Invent Help and promote this?

RE: Xcustoms - 12345jacob12345 - Jan. 11, 2011

so yeah, any updates on the x's? maybe post some pics of the accessorys(launcher,grip,updated stadium)? or maybe all of the finished Xcustoms...

EDIT:well i guess nuno is off for like ever again... this thread is pretty much dead ):

RE: Xcustoms - Minidona - Jan. 27, 2011

Are you still working on this or you will not make this anymore?

RE: Xcustoms - Nuno - Feb. 11, 2011

Well, I've got bad news and good news...

As some of you may know I've been developing system 2 for some months now... The bad news is that the new MFB system is a bit similar to Xcustoms system 2 and I obviously don't want to get sued by Takara Tomy, so basically I have to redesign everything... (On a side note, the new MFB system looks awesome)

The good news is that I've been having some other cool ideas. And yeah... that's it.

Oh and by the way, I am not only redesigning the new system, but I'm also "redesigning" the game.

I have no idea when I'll start working on Xcustoms again, since in these last few weeks I've been having a lot of exams at school, so please, don't ask for an update.

Well that's it for today. When I have some news, don't worry, I'll post them.

RE: Xcustoms - Giraton - Feb. 12, 2011

ok, this will give me some time to save for them.

RE: Xcustoms - 12345jacob12345 - Feb. 13, 2011

Hey look he finally posted but still no pics... not even of the old stuff we didnt get to see(pretty much everything)...

RE: Xcustoms - Temporal - Feb. 13, 2011

Meh. Don't pressure the guy, it's hard to do this, and got to school at the same time.

RE: Xcustoms - SwiftShadow - Feb. 13, 2011

Well said Megablader9. I am just glad that this project hasn't died. Take your time Nuno, just please, don't stop working on this.

RE: Xcustoms - Nano - Feb. 13, 2011

How can we make our own? And by the way it looks, it looks like you use a HMS launcher.

RE: Xcustoms - Aquilaz112 - Mar. 05, 2011

I'm gonna necro this thread as I see you stopped the project so please restart this it was awesome.

RE: Xcustoms - Nano - Mar. 05, 2011

I swear I had a dream about a month ago about this. I just remember looking at the Xcustom in my hand. I hope I can learn how to make one.

RE: Xcustoms - SwiftShadow - Mar. 11, 2011

I got bored recently and made up a video from 3d models I made in Maya of Heat Salamander. I didn't want to start a whole thread for it, so I'll just post it here. Hope you guys like it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VR8Nj38dig

RE: Xcustoms - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 11, 2011

It's not even available....

RE: Xcustoms - Idek - Mar. 11, 2011

who won the contest he had if anyone did win it