World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
1V1 information - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: 1V1 information (/Thread-1V1-information)

1V1 information - Phantom Dean - Sep. 12, 2021

i'd like to know if it is possible to challenge a blader to a one-on-one match officially, and in a scenario that it is, does it have to be an exhibition match if available?

RE: 1V1 information - Lucha Burst - Sep. 12, 2021

I don't believe you can do this unless you both attend an event and end up in a battle

RE: 1V1 information - HyperSpriggan - Sep. 12, 2021

Only tournaments are allowed, the real world is not the beyblade burst anime world where you can just challenge someone and win, taking their rank.

RE: 1V1 information - Phantom Dean - Sep. 13, 2021

(Sep. 12, 2021  4:59 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Only tournaments are allowed, the real world is not the beyblade burst anime world where you can just challenge someone and win, taking their rank.

i wasn't saying anything about the rankings. but you know, between the real world and the anime itself, (especially with today's technology) it's not like it's impossible right? but you're right about one thing, fantasy and reality don't mix. people that try do so...(like myself) i don't know.

RE: 1V1 information - th!nk - Oct. 09, 2021

The thing with this is it would let people game the beyrank system too easily. You could do a non ranked exhibition match in free play at a tournament I guess, or just privately but it wouldn't be like an official WBO thing.

RE: 1V1 information - TheRogueBlader - Oct. 09, 2021

(Sep. 12, 2021  2:46 AM)Phantom Dean Wrote: i'd like to know if it is possible to challenge a blader to a one-on-one match officially, and in a scenario that it is, does it have to be an exhibition match if available?
You can’t just challenge someone officially and take their ranking. But you can do it unofficially meaning. You can of course just battle someone in 1v1 in general, like your friends or something. But you could make an unranked tournament when people can challenge eachother I suppose. It just wouldn’t be able to be official

RE: 1V1 information - USN - Oct. 09, 2021

no one else needs to tell this guy he's wrong. For some reason he sent me a PM telling me that he quit.

(Oct. 09, 2021  2:10 AM)USN Wrote: no one else needs to tell this guy he's wrong. For some reason he sent me a PM telling me that he quit.
I agree. Maybe we were a little hard on him. But he said he quit? Like he quit beyblade?

RE: 1V1 information - USN - Oct. 09, 2021

(Oct. 09, 2021  2:17 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2021  2:10 AM)USN Wrote: no one else needs to tell this guy he's wrong. For some reason he sent me a PM telling me that he quit.
I agree. Maybe we were a little hard on him. But he said he quit? Like he quit beyblade?

Oh no I didn't mean ya'll were hard on him, I just meant to not waste your time telling him anything. He quit WBO.

(Oct. 09, 2021  2:20 AM)USN Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2021  2:17 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I agree. Maybe we were a little hard on him. But he said he quit? Like he quit beyblade?

Oh no I didn't mean ya'll were hard on him, I just meant to not waste your time telling him anything. He quit WBO.
Oh, ok. Not to be rude if he’s reading this but some people can be a bit sensitive.