World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Nic - Nov. 03, 2007

G Wrote:I think it was legal. I swear I've seen either Beholder or Nic use just the casings alone in a combo.

Probably me. I don't ever recall Beholder doing that... I don't see any advantage to doing that except unless you have a shortage of left SG casings.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Nov. 03, 2007

Composer of Requiems Wrote:
G Wrote:I think it was legal. I swear I've seen either Beholder or Nic use just the casings alone in a combo.

Probably me. I don't ever recall Beholder doing that... I don't see any advantage to doing that except unless you have a shortage of left SG casings.

Also there's not too much of a weight difference between them (.1 grams).

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Juv - Nov. 05, 2007

Can someone explain what Gimmick Specialty Series is?

I know nothing so your going to have to start at the beginning like um

- which baldes are in this series
- do they require special launchers
- etc etc

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - KoD PT - Nov. 05, 2007

Juv Wrote:Can someone explain what Gimmick Specialty Series is?

I know nothing so your going to have to start at the beginning like um

- which baldes are in this series
- do they require special launchers
- etc etc
Phantom Fox MS
Dark Leopard MS
Aero Knight MS
Round Shell MS
Magical Ape MS
Samurai Changer MS
Jiraiya MS
Bloody Devil MS
Shining God MS
Slash Riger MS

I think that's all. They don't require special shooters. RSMS comes with a grip and a special shooter, but that one's for playing around. Most don't bring any shooters though. Only AKMS, BDMS and SGMS bring a shooter and G-Winder (MAMS and RSMS come a G-Winder as well). AKMS Dual Shooter had some difference between older versions which made it better I think, but I don't really remember what it was.
Most of these blades have some sort of gimmick, like the name emplies.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Nic - Nov. 05, 2007

To clarify a bit more, the "gimmicks" refer to something special about the Beyblade that allows it to function in a different manner. In general, the gimmicks are not useful for battle, but are more for fun. However, these Beyblades do hold quite good parts.

Phantom Fox splits into two parts, one holding AR and the other holding the WD

Dark Leopard changes modes, a la Dranzer V2

Aero Knight has a large rotor, similar to trypio

Round Shell has a large rubber core. Refer to http://beywiki.com/index.php?title=Round_Shell_MS

Magical Ape functions as a gyro

Samurai Changer, Bloody Devil, Shining God changes modes when hit.

Jiraiya has a bearing core. Refer to http://beywiki.com/index.php?title=Jiraiya_MS

Slash Riger has wings that fold out.

I think we need to make this a new category/article on the wiki.

P.S.: On the Jiraiya article it said that the weight concentrated at the edges increased centrifugal force and thus spin rate. This isn't true =/ I've edited it.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - RayD - Nov. 08, 2007

Which type of beyblade you are, I mean attack, Deffense or Endurance, and which is your favourite plastic beyblade and why?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - mdhvdukshsj - Nov. 08, 2007

This topic is for fact based questions, not opinions.

I'm assuming this is a topic where Advanced Bladers can give information to people who need it.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Nov. 08, 2007

What Artie said is right. If you have a simple question like ones you've had before, then post those here.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Juv - Nov. 08, 2007

Will a Dragoon Hurricane Stadium fit on top of the Hasbro magnacore blue tray?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Nov. 08, 2007

Juv Wrote:Will a Dragoon Hurricane Stadium fit on top of the Hasbro magnacore blue tray?

Yes.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Nov. 08, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Juv Wrote:Will a Dragoon Hurricane Stadium fit on top of the Hasbro magnacore blue tray?

Yes.

It can, but the arena will shake around of the attackers actually go around the sides.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Juv - Nov. 09, 2007

Can anyone give me some details about this launcher?

[Image: kanaitigo3-img600x450-1194581385sa3.jpg]

and start from the beginning like, what parts its made out of and the benefits of each part. Thanks.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Nov. 09, 2007

Metal Trigger, Rubber Grips, Spring Support, Sniper Scope. Too tired to explain, so here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050316014950/www.damashii.net/grip.html

PS: The NIB Beyblade in that lot is fake.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - OSW - Nov. 10, 2007

I was thiunking abuot a beyblade the other day. I think it's called 'death driger', the one with the really small attack ring.

If i remember correctly it was banned in tournaments in japan.

Are we going to admit it as legal in the community? (not that i have one)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Nov. 10, 2007

OSW Wrote:I was thiunking abuot a beyblade the other day. I think it's called 'death driger', the one with the really small attack ring.

If i remember correctly it was banned in tournaments in japan.

Are we going to admit it as legal in the community? (not that i have one)

The size limit changed with HMS, so it's legal now.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Nov. 10, 2007

If if was banned in tourneys, what made it broken? The small size? I don't think it needs to be banned in the community.

G Wrote:If if was banned in tourneys, what made it broken? The small size? I don't think it needs to be banned in the community.

Nothing really, it was just below the size limit at the time.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - TheUnkownGod - Nov. 10, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:
G Wrote:If if was banned in tourneys, what made it broken? The small size? I don't think it needs to be banned in the community.

You have to admit though its kinda stupid how only when they made HMS it became legal. I kinda hate HMS blades anways but they can basically change the rules anyway they want I suppose.

TheUnkownGod Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

You have to admit though its kinda stupid how only when they made HMS it became legal. I kinda hate HMS blades anways but they can basically change the rules anyway they want I suppose.

No, it makes perfect sense. The size limit had to be adjusted because HMS were smaller. Why do you hate HMS?

Tamer Brad Wrote:
TheUnkownGod Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

No, it makes perfect sense. The size limit had to be adjusted because HMS were smaller. Why do you hate HMS?

Alot of things became different when HMS came out.

1. The launchers can spin left OR right, I liked the idea in the past where the dragoons were the prime left spins and everything else right spin.

2. They're to strong, I know that sounds stupid but I like to make things fair. Alot of HMS blades are very powerful, while the normal blades really don't stand a chance against a good custimized HMS blade.

3. I Just like the old style of plastic blades, the new ones are completely different and when I use them they just aren't as fun to custimize like the plastic ones. When these blades came out, I was quite upset because I couldn't add new different parts to my old blades. Back then I only bought from the store, and over here they only sold HMS blades when they came out, and that made me really mad. Now I can, but even still back then for about 3 years my collection never grew.

If they wanted to make new blades I think they should have made normal plastic ones, and THEN when the next year for a new season came out, made the newer blades.

Beyblade was selling very poorly and HMS was Takara's attempt to rejuvenate the line. I'll respond to your statements pointy-by-point.

1. This point doesn't make any sense. You can take the Left SG and place it in any Beyblade you want. Having just one kind of Beyblade that can use left-spin is worthless. Also, I sould add that the Dragoon Beyblades are usually pretty awful uncustomized.

2. It is fair. Imagine if we called it unfair every time a strong Beyblade came out. Was it not fair when Driger S was released because I couldn't use my crappy Wing Attacker against it? No. Beyblades should get better as time goes on, not worse.

3. Breaking compatibility was a big problem for everyone, but I think it was necessary; in my opinion, they did pretty much all they could with plastics, and they were mostly getting worse as they added more and more gimmicks that weren't really useful. A lot of the Beyblades recommended here are from early on, or are very simple models later released. HMS was a renaissance of the times when Beyblades were basic and efficient, and relied more on subtle battling ideas than complicated gimmicks. HMS really represents the best of the best plastic Beyblade concepts.

Tamer Brad Wrote:Beyblade was selling very poorly and HMS was Takara's attempt to rejuvenate the line. I'll respond to your statements pointy-by-point.

1. This point doesn't make any sense. You can take the Left SG and place it in any Beyblade you want. Having just one kind of Beyblade that can use left-spin is worthless. Also, I sould add that the Dragoon Beyblades are usually pretty awful uncustomized.

2. It is fair. Imagine if we called it unfair every time a strong Beyblade came out. Was it not fair when Driger S was released because I couldn't use my crappy Wing Attacker against it? No. Beyblades should get better as time goes on, not worse.

3. Breaking compatibility was a big problem for everyone, but I think it was necessary; in my opinion, they did pretty much all they could with plastics, and they were mostly getting worse as they added more and more gimmicks that weren't really useful. A lot of the Beyblades recommended here are from early on, or are very simple models later released. HMS was a renaissance of the times when Beyblades were basic and efficient, and relied more on subtle battling ideas than complicated gimmicks. HMS really represents the best of the best plastic Beyblade concepts.

You have alot of good points and I give you credit for it, but I still favor plastic blades over HMS. Maybe if beyblade would have continued and made many more HMS, I would have considered not really making a big deal, but all in all the original designs were great.

And yes you can make alot of good combinations with left spin blades, you probably haven't tried alot yet.

Quote:And yes you can make alot of good combinations with left spin blades, you probably haven't tried alot yet.

I never said that you couldn't. I use a lot of left spin Beyblades. I don't know where you read that you couldn't make great Beyblades in left spin.

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Quote:And yes you can make alot of good combinations with left spin blades, you probably haven't tried alot yet.

I never said that you couldn't. I use a lot of left spin Beyblades. I don't know where you read that you couldn't make great Beyblades in left spin.

Didn't you say that- * looks at what you said* Ooohhh you said original Dragoons, Gotcha.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - mdhvdukshsj - Nov. 10, 2007

What's a good paint for Beyblades? I've heard good things about Kyrlon, or is dying the way to go?

I want me some gold Seaborg 1 AR, lol.