World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jun. 19, 2008

Kei Wrote:
taru678 Wrote:does the jumping base beyblade really just jump?
and is it good?
I've never used it, but the AR it comes with, Tiger Defenser is really useful. Particularly for survival/zombie and compact customizations.

It's important to note that Takara released Jumping Base as an individual part and it did not come with Tiger Defenser.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Taru - Jun. 19, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Kei Wrote:
taru678 Wrote:does the jumping base beyblade really just jump?
and is it good?
I've never used it, but the AR it comes with, Tiger Defenser is really useful. Particularly for survival/zombie and compact customizations.

It's important to note that Takara released Jumping Base as an individual part and it did not come with Tiger Defenser.
do u kno where i can buy the Takara base???

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jun. 19, 2008

Why not just get the Hasbro one? You get a good AR with it.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Crimson Hero - Jun. 19, 2008

could anyone upload a picture of cyber dragoons Base

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Sasch - Jun. 20, 2008

Hey, I wonder if this Takara Stadium (I think it's called BEYMEGADOME, but I'm not sure) is good. You know, the one with the three holes which are closed by doors with numbers 1-3 and have to be knocked open by a beyblade before one can be knocked out of the arena.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jun. 20, 2008

Don't get it. You should focus on getting Tornado Attack or Tornado Balance.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Taru - Jun. 20, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:Why not just get the Hasbro one? You get a good AR with it.
i just traded with a frend 4 it Smile (the hasbro version)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Synesthesia - Jun. 21, 2008

Is there any particular use for Einstein MS's parts? I've tried using it's AR for different different attack customizations, but Circle Upper tends to do everything much better. It's blade base managed to consistently beat DEMS with some weird combo using Dragoon MS's AR, but it was spin direction dependent.

Seems like a waste to have a cool recolored beyblade sitting around collecting dust.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Jun. 21, 2008

The AR can be used for attack.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - SexyMichael - Jun. 21, 2008

It's still basically out-dated though.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Nic - Jun. 21, 2008

I think the thing about it is that it's really lightweight. You can fit it with circle wide and grip flat, or grip flat ultimate if you're daring.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Synesthesia - Jun. 21, 2008

I tried it with Grip Flat Ultimate(which is really carp hard to control), but I found that using Circle Upper was far superior.

This one combo has been doing pretty well:
Dragoon MSUV AR
CWD (weighs about 17.17 grams)
Einstein MS BB

It's really unreliable though, but when it does work, it works pretty well. It does well against my defense combos, but attack combos tear it apart.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Sasch - Jun. 21, 2008

I think it was G who knew all the blades that can possibly come with the random booster 8. Now I'm probably getting more random boosters and I want to know, which blades I can get. Is anywhere a list about this? Or does anyone know one that's anywhere else?
I will probably get boosters F, 6, 8 and 9.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G-Dragon - Jun. 21, 2008

can any one tell me which attach ring is best out of these in attack. dranzer gt, cyber dragoon, dark beyblades, dragoon g, driger g, trygle, cyber dragoon, seaborg 2 , metal dranzer, gaia dragoon, gaia dragoon v, or burning kerberous

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jun. 21, 2008

gigagdragoon2345 Wrote:can any one tell me which attach ring is best out of these in attack. dranzer gt, cyber dragoon, dark beyblades, dragoon g, driger g, trygle, cyber dragoon, seaborg 2 , metal dranzer, gaia dragoon, gaia dragoon v, or burning kerberous

Trygle's Triple Wing is the best out of those IMO.
Dragoon G's Eight Spiker and Driger G's Gatling Glaw are also good.
Dranzer GT's Triangle Wing has good Upper.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G-Dragon - Jun. 21, 2008

what about cyber dragoon and seaborg 2's attack ring do they suck?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Kei - Jun. 21, 2008

gigagdragoon2345 Wrote:what about cyber dragoon and seaborg 2's attack ring do they suck?
Whale Crusher (Seaborg 2) is good for smash in left spin.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G-Dragon - Jun. 22, 2008

which base is better siuted for attack sg wing base or sg bolt base and which weight disk is better star attack or revolver attack?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Nic - Jun. 22, 2008

gigagdragoon2345 Wrote:what about cyber dragoon and seaborg 2's attack ring do they suck?

It's not that they suck, just that the other choices are better. A lot of the time, in beyblade, it's very hard to make clear-cut decisions like "this is good and this is bad". It's more of a "average, better, best" kind of decision.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - bogdan93 - Jun. 22, 2008

I got a question too: between Wolborg 1,2 & 3 which is better as an overall beyblade?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Taru - Jun. 22, 2008

bogdan93 Wrote:I got a question too: between Wolborg 1,2 & 3 which is better as an overall beyblade?
id have to go with Wolborg 1

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - TheGigsMeister - Jun. 22, 2008

Strictly speaking in terms of performance as a beyblade uncostomized, I'd say Wolborg 1

But if you are refering to how useful they are for their parts, Wolborg 1 & 2 are pretty equal, thanks to Wolborg 2's Rubber tip and Wolborgs bearing core. Wolborg 3 has a pretty decent AR too =). Though im still not sure if its base can be used for any good combos...

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 22, 2008

Wolborg5 Wrote:Strictly speaking in terms of performance as a beyblade uncostomized, I'd say Wolborg 1

But if you are refering to how useful they are for their parts, Wolborg 1 & 2 are pretty equal, thanks to Wolborg 2's Rubber tip and Wolborgs bearing core. Wolborg 3 has a pretty useful AR too =). Though im still not sure if its base can be used for any good combos...

if i remember correctly, isn't uriel referred to as wolborg 3 by hasbro?

is ureil's attack ring not so great? or if it is, aren't there better ones to use? i dont remember it being a spectacular AR...

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Sasch - Jun. 22, 2008

I think all three are pretty hard to compare. But Wolborgs 3's base can be used with Wolborg 2's rubber tip, so it's not that useless as with its original rubber tip.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - TheGigsMeister - Jun. 22, 2008

Yeah it was realesed as Wolborg 3, the hasbro version didnt come with the Ariel bitpeice sticker either. That was a slight bit dissapointing. Wolborg 3s attack ring is pretty okay i'd say, but you are right by saying that there are much more useful ARs out there (tiger defence people!). I recall seeing Wolborg 3 in Tier 2 in the Tier list so im assuming it AR could have got it that far. I dont really like using its base much, so i never really test it much...But i think Sasch just brought up a good fact. Actully, would somone who has a Wolborg 1 and 2 battle them uncustomized and tell me the results, i would do it but i cant for the life of me figure out where my Wolborg 2 is...Thanks