World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jan. 04, 2008

Those are all fine, though to be honest I don't know why you want such bad Beyblades.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Jan. 04, 2008

Well it not about the BeyBlade, it about how you launch them and how long they stand up while in battle, You see I time how long the BeyBlade stand in battle, I also stay in my room doing new Launching moves and also When I see a Battle I know that BeyBlade won't last in battle because how the beyblade is spinning and what launching move he or she use

I kind of like Kenny in BeyBlade, by the way my name is Kenny for real

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Jan. 05, 2008

Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:Well it not about the BeyBlade, it about how you launch them and how long they stand up while in battle, You see I time how long the BeyBlade stand in battle, I also stay in my room doing new Launching moves and also When I see a Battle I know that BeyBlade won't last in battle because how the beyblade is spinning and what launching move he or she use

Is that quote supposed to be real? It sounds like the Rocky one but modified Uncertain

And how much did you get that Draciel V2 for?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Elmo - Jan. 05, 2008

Well, Kenny actually cares and makes wise decisions as to what parts to use. Lips_sealed

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Cye Kinomiya - Jan. 05, 2008

Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:Well it not about the BeyBlade, it about how you launch them and how long they stand up while in battle, You see I time how long the BeyBlade stand in battle, I also stay in my room doing new Launching moves and also When I see a Battle I know that BeyBlade won't last in battle because how the beyblade is spinning and what launching move he or she use

I don't think you should be answering any questions in this topic.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Z - Jan. 05, 2008

I got a Takara Stadium which is yellow and has 3 different leveled slopes. Does anyone knows if it is a Japanese Defence Stadium or the Wide Attack Stadium?

J.P. Black Wrote:Most of the V2s I used had pretty good attack rings. Honestly, I wouldn't switch out Cross Dranzer for the others(However, I can only speak for the ARs of Dranzer F and GT. Never got S, V, or G).

Ok, I have tried using Dranzer S's AR and its endurance improved significantly, although it reduces its Attack a little.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jan. 05, 2008

The Beyblade is the most important part.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Nic - Jan. 05, 2008

Z Wrote:I got a Takara Stadium which is yellow and has 3 different leveled slopes. Does anyone knows if it is a Japanese Defence Stadium or the Wide Attack Stadium?

I believe it's Balance. Can't remember the exact name. Anyway, it's one of my favourite stadiums xD

Red for attack, Blue for survival, this one balance. For Tornado series stadiums, they weren't released here.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Z - Jan. 05, 2008

Composer of Requiems Wrote:I believe it's Balance. Can't remember the exact name. Anyway, it's one of my favourite stadiums xD

Red for attack, Blue for survival, this one balance. For Tornado series stadiums, they weren't released here.

It's my favourite too, but it is a pity that I never got a chance to experiment with the Tornado stadiums.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Nic - Jan. 05, 2008

Z Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:I believe it's Balance. Can't remember the exact name. Anyway, it's one of my favourite stadiums xD

It's my favourite too, but it is a pity that I never got a chance to experiment with the Tornado stadiums.

=/

I suppose I could pass you mine or something. I don't use it much and I'm graduating next year i.e. NS i.e. no time.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - bugturtles - Jan. 08, 2008

What is the weight limit of HMS Beyblades?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Nic - Jan. 08, 2008

55g.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Z - Jan. 08, 2008

Composer of Requiems Wrote:I suppose I could pass you mine or something. I don't use it much and I'm graduating next year i.e. NS i.e. no time.

Nah, its ok. haha

Btw, do anyone still use SG flat and SG sharp bases? I recently used Dragoon F's AR on it with Wide Defense WD and Left Spin HMC. The result is quite amazing - a dragoon that is able to trash the V2 blades.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jan. 08, 2008

Z Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:I suppose I could pass you mine or something. I don't use it much and I'm graduating next year i.e. NS i.e. no time.

Nah, its ok. haha

Btw, do anyone still use SG flat and SG sharp bases? I recently used Dragoon F's AR on it with Wide Defense WD and Left Spin HMC. The result is quite amazing - a dragoon that is able to trash the V2 blades.

Dragoon F's AR? X_X

Tamer Brad Wrote:Dragoon F's AR? X_X

Yah, it works... Confused

EDIT: The results of the beybattles with the V2 blades in the Yellow (balance) stadium:

Against Dragoon V2:
1st round: Dragoon V2 hits custom out
2nd round: Dragoon V2 stops before custom
3rd round: Dragoon V2 was hit out

Against Driger V2:
1st round: Driger V2 was hit out
2nd round: Driger V2 was hit out

Against Dranzer V2:
1st round: Tie (both went out of stadium)
2nd round: custom stops before Dranzer V2
3rd round: Dranzer V2 was hit out
4th round: Dranzer V2 was hit out

Against Draciel V2:
1st round: Draciel V2 hits custom out
2nd round: Draciel V2 was hit out
3rd round: Draciel V2 stops before custom

I was also able to win against my HMS blades (which unfortunately are Driger MS and Draciel MS only), but is unsure when used against other beyblades.

Is the MG core in a MG stadium effective at all? (except for making your blade heavier)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - KoD PT - Jan. 08, 2008

Were those tests with SG Flat or Sharp? SG Flat isn't so bad, it's just that it's outclassed by a few other Bases out there. The same can be said about Dragoon F's AR, except that that one does suck.
If you mean Tornado Balance Type S as the stadium, I'm not surprised some of those lost in there small as it is and with them having low defense. Driger V2 screws itself up there sometimes and Dragoon V2 already has enough trouble on it's own just staying inside that stadium, so even more with it taking hits from a low attacker. As for the other 2, if used right, it should make short work of both (well, at least with a stronger AR).

You should do more than 4 tests though. Go for like 10, then check the results and do more if needed.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jan. 08, 2008

She doesn't mean TBTS, she means the old yellow Balance stadium. And again, I get the point, but there's just soooo many better ARs than that.

Z Wrote:Yah, it works... Confused
Is the MG core in a MG stadium effective at all? (except for making your blade heavier)

It's passable and can perform smash attack better than Smash Turtle, but not the most efficient for this purpose.

Anyway, I've never had much good results using MG core in MG stadium. It tends to cause the Beyblade to go off balance too much etc. etc., don't really like it. Very fun though, to watch them move in strange ways.

Composer of Requiems Wrote:It's passable and can perform smash attack better than Smash Turtle, but not the most efficient for this purpose.

Anyway, I've never had much good results using MG core in MG stadium. It tends to cause the Beyblade to go off balance too much etc. etc., don't really like it. Very fun though, to watch them move in strange ways.

I thought Smash Turtle was supposed to perform force smash attack? *puzzled*

On the MG thing, I also do not have much good results. The problem is that the magnetic field itself is too weak to cause significant change in direction of the beyblade. The worse came when you use a North MG core with it(even worst, with a Magnetic WD - like using an uncustomized Vortex Ape). Moreover, if you use a North MG core but with the South side of the Magnetic WD facing downwards, your beyblade can get pretty much "owned (a word those guys in my class likes to use)".

Tamer Brad Wrote:And again, I get the point, but there's just soooo many better ARs than that.
Well, I chose Dragoon F's AR because it has a decent endurance and good defence against right spinners (they will hit the red portion of the AR, deflecting their attack away - this is my hypothesis, but not sure if it is so).

King of Darkness Wrote:Were those tests with SG Flat or Sharp? SG Flat isn't so bad, it's just that it's outclassed by a few other Bases out there.
So I presume no one actually uses SG sharp? I was trying to find some use for it but can hardly find one.

Z Wrote:Oh well, I also do not have much good results. The problem is that the magnetic field itself is too weak to cause significant change in direction of the beyblade. The worse came when you use a North MG core with it(even worst, with a Magnetic WD - like using an uncustomized Vortex Ape). Moreover, if you use a North MG core but with the South side of the Magnetic WD facing downwards, your beyblade can get pretty much "owned (a word those guys in my class likes to use)".
It can have surprisingly large effect. What conditions are you using it under? i.e. what SG, stadium, magnet, etc.?

Haha you don't use the word "owned"? It's immensely popular.

Z Wrote:[quote=Tamer Brad]
And again, I get the point, but there's just soooo many better ARs than that.
Well, I chose Dragoon F's AR because it has a decent endurance and good defence against right spinners (they will hit the red portion of the AR, deflecting their attack away - this is my hypothesis, but not sure if it is so).

You're using it in left spin arn't you. Right only comes into play if they're spinning faster than you, and in any case, you wouldn't want to deflect them, rather, since you're using it on attack form more offensive would be better, wouldn't it?

Anyway, if you don't already know, opposite spin can dampen effect of offensive attacks.

I'm not too sure on survival, never ever bothered to check how good this thing was at lasting.

BTW! I am getting an error on this too when I reply!

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class databaseEngine in C:\Domains\reliablesiteforum.com\wwwroot\beywikiforumstemp\inc\db_mysqli.php on line 13"

Composer of Requiems Wrote:It can have surprisingly large effect. What conditions are you using it under? i.e. what SG, stadium, magnet, etc.?

Haha you don't use the word "owned"? It's immensely popular.
SG: I thought there are only the South core and North core. Confused
Stadium: I have tried on my neighbour's MG stadium. I have also used it in my Balance and Endurance stadiums.
Magnet: I thought the only magnets for the stadiums are only the red ones?

Regarding the word "owned", I guess it is "immensely" unpopular among the girls.

Composer of Requiems Wrote:You're using it in left spin arn't you. Right only comes into play if they're spinning faster than you, and in any case, you wouldn't want to deflect them, rather, since you're using it on attack form more offensive would be better, wouldn't it?

Anyway, if you don't already know, opposite spin can dampen effect of offensive attacks.

I'm not too sure on survival, never ever bothered to check how good this thing was at lasting.
Yah, I am using it in left spin. Since it is an attack type, it loses speed quite fast since it would consistently collide into the stadium walls. As such, if my beyblade failed to hit the opponent's beyblade out, my beyblade would already be spinning slower then the opponent's beyblade. I would then have to defend against attacks by the opponent's beyblade and keep on spinning longer than my opponent's beyblade. Now, it would be useful for the opponent's attacks to be deflected. Also, since it is in left spin, it would be able to steal spin from the right spinners. Also, being lower in height (thanks to the SG flat base), this custom will also be able to attack the base of the opponent's beyblade, upsetting its balance.

Regarding the fact that opposite dampens offensive attacks, I am aware of it, but this is not neccessary true if the two beyblades are cruising across the stadiums (which in this case, the beyblades would move in opposite directions, meaning less "chasing" time and possibly stronger smash attacks due to greater change in momentum).

Gaia Dragoon V's BB has a passiveness (for lack of a better word) for magnetic power with the MG Core.

---

Do different colored Phantom Foxes have different shaped tips?

Also, for Random Booster Acts (any): Do you get a whole, complete Beyblade (ex complete set of Dragoon MF), or do you get random parts that are a possibility of being obtained in that particular Act?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Roan - Jan. 08, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:Gaia Dragoon V's BB has a passiveness (for lack of a better word) for magnetic power with the MG Core.

---

Also, for Random Booster Acts (any): Do you get a whole, complete Beyblade (ex complete set of Dragoon MF), or do you get random parts that are a possibility of being obtained in that particular Act?

Yes, the different colored PF's have differing tip shapes.

As for your question about the RBs, it's a bit of both. There is a small chance that you will get one of the prize beyblades (Dragoon MF, Dranzer MF, etc.) complete, but all of the parts come in a random assortment. Sometimes you will get matching parts or you will get matching parts of differing colors. It's a totally random chance.

Roan Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:Gaia Dragoon V's BB has a passiveness (for lack of a better word) for magnetic power with the MG Core.

---

Yes, the different colored PF's have differing tip shapes.

As for your question about the RBs, it's a bit of both. There is a small chance that you will get one of the prize beyblades (Dragoon MF, Dranzer MF, etc.) complete, but all of the parts come in a random assortment. Sometimes you will get matching parts or you will get matching parts of differing colors. It's a totally random chance.

Awesome. Which tip will belong to which color?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - KoD PT - Jan. 08, 2008

Z Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:You're using it in left spin arn't you. Right only comes into play if they're spinning faster than you, and in any case, you wouldn't want to deflect them, rather, since you're using it on attack form more offensive would be better, wouldn't it?

Yah, I am using it in left spin. Since it is an attack type, it loses speed quite fast since it would consistently collide into the stadium walls. As such, if my beyblade failed to hit the opponent's beyblade out, my beyblade would already be spinning slower then the opponent's beyblade. I would then have to defend against attacks by the opponent's beyblade and keep on spinning longer than my opponent's beyblade. Now, it would be useful for the opponent's attacks to be deflected. Also, since it is in left spin, it would be able to steal spin from the right spinners. Also, being lower in height (thanks to the SG flat base), this custom will also be able to attack the base of the opponent's beyblade, upsetting its balance.

Regarding the fact that opposite dampens offensive attacks, I am aware of it, but this is not neccessary true if the two beyblades are cruising across the stadiums (which in this case, the beyblades would move in opposite directions, meaning less "chasing" time and possibly stronger smash attacks due to greater change in momentum).
The thing with Dragoon F really is that its attacking power sucks. I can see it being good at deflecting hits and having good defense at either direction, when paired with Wide Defense (otherwise, left wouldn't be so good). But if it's really meant to attack, then there's no point in using it with the choices we have from other great smash ARs.

Also, about the spin stealing, an attacker will never be able to steal spin effectively, short of using a free spinning bearing SG like BKs and even then, only if it's in endurance mode would it work properly (and by using this SG or other free spinning ones, attack power will be lower). Eitherways, two blades in opposite spin direction, can obviously steal spin from each other (despite it being effective or not), so your comment "since it is in left spin, it would be able to steal spin from the right spinners" works both ways.