World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Dec. 31, 2007

Z Wrote:How does force smash attacks actually works? it can hardly push the opponent out of the stadium right? or does it works by disturbing the balance of the opponent's blade.(meaning it is a defensive form of attack)

"Defensive form of attack?" Not sure what that means. It's certainly not aggressive. Force smash is the opposite of upper attack; instead of pushing the opponent upwards, it pushes it downwards to set it off balance and hopefully into the stadium floor. My favourite force smash combo is:

AR: Metal Ape
RC: Rubber Weight Core

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Z - Dec. 31, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Z Wrote:How does force smash attacks actually works? it can hardly push the opponent out of the stadium right? or does it works by disturbing the balance of the opponent's blade.(meaning it is a defensive form of attack)

"Defensive form of attack?" Not sure what that means. It's certainly not aggressive. Force smash is the opposite of upper attack; instead of pushing the opponent upwards, it pushes it downwards to set it off balance and hopefully into the stadium floor. My favourite force smash combo is:

AR: Metal Ape
RC: Rubber Weight Core

Sorry for the poor wording there... What I meant was that it is more of a form of counter attack.

Does the word "counter attack" really apply in a game where you don't have any control over what occurs after you shoot?

Tamer Brad Wrote:Does the word "counter attack" really apply in a game where you don't have any control over what occurs after you shoot?

ok.. watever...

Z Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Does the word "counter attack" really apply in a game where you don't have any control over what occurs after you shoot?

ok.. watever...

I'm being serious here. I want to really know what people think about that question. I suppose that Beyblades which rely on moving quickly and hitting the opponent could be considered attacking, whereas Beyblades that don't move but wait for the opponent to hit them could be considered counter-attackers, but mostly it seems like an attempt to shoehorn terminology that doesn't make much sense.

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Z Wrote:

ok.. watever...

I'm being serious here. I want to really know what people think about that question. I suppose that Beyblades which rely on moving quickly and hitting the opponent could be considered attacking, whereas Beyblades that don't move but wait for the opponent to hit them could be considered counter-attackers, but mostly it seems like an attempt to shoehorn terminology that doesn't make much sense.

got ya

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Kira - Dec. 31, 2007

Does anyone have a picture of Magne Weight Disc, Revolver Attack, 10-Balance? They go for...
Magne Weight Disc - - - Dragoon V2 or Voltaic Ape / Vortex Ape
Revolver Attack - - - - - Uriel "Wolborg 03 or Gabriel or Blizzard Ortros / Orthrus
10-Balance - - - - - - - - Metal Dranzer or Driger V or Dranzer G

If you didn't know, those are all WD. If you can find any or take any, thanks so much!

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Elmo - Dec. 31, 2007

you can find all of those images on http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - KoD PT - Dec. 31, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Z Wrote:

ok.. watever...

I don't think the word "counter attack" can be applied in beyblade, for the reasons you already mentioned.
What we have are certain combos or styles that are used to beat other specific combos/styles. These counters, would beat their target almost 100% of the time, save for a fluke (and/or depending on the stadium). In Beyblade, it all comes down to what the match-up between the players will be most of the time. There's the skill involved in certain launching techniques when using X combo vs Y blade in a certain situation, but it still comes down to the match-up usually.

Quote:you can find all of those images on http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind
Thank you so much ^^

Dark_Dranzer_Rocks Wrote:
Quote:you can find all of those images on http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind
Thank you so much ^^
Problem... I don't know how to read any of it -.-
That stinks. Maybe I'll ask my older brother.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Elmo - Dec. 31, 2007

use a translator, like Google language tools. Or Yahoo Babelfish Chocked_2

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jan. 01, 2008

Keyblader wanted to see the size of Tornado Balance Type S, so I'm posting it here:

[Image: IMG_0786.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0787.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0788.jpg]

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - mdhvdukshsj - Jan. 01, 2008

when did you get your stuff back?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jan. 01, 2008

Artie Wrote:when did you get your stuff back?

that's annie's stuff, not mine

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Kira - Jan. 01, 2008

Quote:use a translator, like Google language tools. Or Yahoo Babelfish
Thanks, I will ^^

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Z - Jan. 04, 2008

Which Dranzer's AR is the best in terms of balance, defence and endurance?

Also, some bit beasts have some special abilities right? I remembered the Draciel bit beast that came with the Sniper Grip has the ability to delay launch your blade by 3 seconds. The question here is whether these abilities are legal in official tournaments.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Nic - Jan. 04, 2008

Z Wrote:Which Dranzer's AR is the best in terms of balance, defence and endurance?

Also, some bit beasts have some special abilities right? I remembered the Draciel bit beast that came with the Sniper Grip has the ability to delay launch your blade by 3 seconds. The question here is whether these abilities are legal in official tournaments.

For Dranzers, Master Dranzer and Ultimate Frostic Dranzer would be recommended for defence/survival.
F is popular for smash attack, GT for upper.
G... well, between attack and survival.

Yes, there's even one that delays by 10 seconds. But I personally doubt that it's used in tournements. It's for fun.

Any uses for V2's? I am thinking of changing Dranzer V2's AR to another Dranzer's AR but I am unsure of which AR to choose from. I only have Dranzer S, F, V, V2. My Master Dranzer's AR broke the first few times I used it (too fragile? haha). Flame Wing is also on the verge of breaking too. Confused

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Nic - Jan. 04, 2008

Z Wrote:Any uses for V2's? I am thinking of changing Dranzer V2's AR to another Dranzer's AR but I am unsure of which AR to choose from. I only have Dranzer S, F, V, V2. My Master Dranzer's AR broke the first few times I used it (too fragile? haha). Flame Wing is also on the verge of breaking too. Confused

Yeah, it's really fragile. Hmm, I used Dranzer G's AR with it, personally, I would say that's the most optimum option. Flame Wing would work too, to emphasize more on offensive.

V2 is quite a suitable AR for this particular set of SP, while V is practically useless. Has too high recoil and is unbalanced.

How about Dranzer S's AR? Can it be used? I really do not want to risk my flame wing.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Psykick B - Jan. 04, 2008

Z Wrote:Any uses for V2's? I am thinking of changing Dranzer V2's AR to another Dranzer's AR but I am unsure of which AR to choose from. I only have Dranzer S, F, V, V2. My Master Dranzer's AR broke the first few times I used it (too fragile? haha). Flame Wing is also on the verge of breaking too. Confused

Most of the V2s I used had pretty good attack rings. Honestly, I wouldn't switch out Cross Dranzer for the others(However, I can only speak for the ARs of Dranzer F and GT. Never got S, V, or G).

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Jan. 04, 2008

Does TISINC999.COM , the online store where you buy Beyblade, does anyone know if they steal your money and never send you the stuff you buy from them?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jan. 04, 2008

Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:Does TISINC999.COM , the online store where you buy Beyblade, does anyone know if they steal your money and never send you the stuff you buy from them?

They don't, but they sell fakes sometimes. Show us what you're buying.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Jan. 04, 2008

http://www.tisinc99.com/behdrg.html

http://www.tisinc99.com/beabbaat.html

http://www.tisinc99.com/beadrmsmsy1.html

and also I order Draciel A- 85, here the picture of it
[attachment=45]