World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Dec. 27, 2007

J Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
J Wrote:Another question: What is the difference between Metal Change Base and Customize Change Base except that the latter can allow support parts to be added?

Just about everything; even the shape of the tip is slightly different.

mind if you will kindly explain what is everything here...thanks..

Size? Shape? Everything?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Nic - Dec. 27, 2007

J Wrote:Another question: What is the difference between Metal Change Base and Customize Change Base except that the latter can allow support parts to be added?

Tip of Customize Change is slightly sharper. Result is that it tends to survival mode more than attack mode.

Height is different. That is a large difference, e.g. for use in upper attack.

Colour is different, Customize Change Base is more likely to intimidate the opponent because of its shade of grey. HOWEVER. If you use clear edition Driger S, transparent Metal Change base owns everything.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Dec. 27, 2007

Thanks Nic, for giving an actual answer. I'm too tired to do that.

(I'm waiting for Anne to come to bed, she's been in the washroom for like an hour, probably tweezing her eyebrows.)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Dec. 27, 2007

J Wrote:Can anyone tell me how does strata dragoon V's base looks like and works? I never seen one before, but heard that it has excellent attack capabilities...

[Image: GGDVBottom.jpg]
That but normally purple.

J Wrote:were Galux and Tryhorn ever made?

Brad answered, but here's the card if you want to see it lol
[Image: GGalux.jpg]

J Wrote:Which base is better:

1. SG Metal Ball Base
2. Metal Ball Base
Well they have their advantages over another, but the main difference is in size and tip. SG Metal Ball Base is taller and wider, I believe, and it has a metal round tip. Metal Ball Base is smaller and has a plastic semi-round tip. They're both excellent bases in terms of defense, but SG Metal Ball Base is mostly used in general defense combos while Metal Ball Base is mostly used in compact combos.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Z - Dec. 28, 2007

G Wrote:
J Wrote:Can anyone tell me how does strata dragoon V's base looks like and works? I never seen one before, but heard that it has excellent attack capabilities...

[Image: GGDVBottom.jpg]
That but normally purple.

J Wrote:were Galux and Tryhorn ever made?

Brad answered, but here's the card if you want to see it lol
[Image: GGalux.jpg]

J Wrote:Which base is better:

1. SG Metal Ball Base
2. Metal Ball Base
Well they have their advantages over another, but the main difference is in size and tip. SG Metal Ball Base is taller and wider, I believe, and it has a metal round tip. Metal Ball Base is smaller and has a plastic semi-round tip. They're both excellent bases in terms of defense, but SG Metal Ball Base is mostly used in general defense combos while Metal Ball Base is mostly used in compact combos.

thanks alot, that was really really helpful

Tamer Brad Wrote:
black_dranzer_ultimate Wrote:were Galux and Tryhorn ever made?

No.

Although, a parts list was released for Galux in the Japanese Beyblade CCG:

AR: War Lion
WD: i forget
BB: Metal Ball Base

Probably not something to take too seriously, but there you go. You can also get a Galux bit sticker and a pink War Lion to make it.

what about tryhorn

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Dec. 28, 2007

I don't think there was a parts list released for Tryhorn, but maybe G has the card.

I heard Bistool is a very strong beyblade if a 10 balance WD was used. Any1 care to post a youtube video on it? Thanks!

J Wrote:I heard Bistool is a very strong beyblade if a 10 balance WD was used. Any1 care to post a youtube video on it? Thanks!

I don't think there is a Youtube video of it, but we do have an article:

http://www.beywiki.com/index.php?title=Bistool

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - AnnieDuck - Dec. 28, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:Thanks Nic, for giving an actual answer. I'm too tired to do that.

(I'm waiting for Anne to come to bed, she's been in the washroom for like an hour, probably tweezing her eyebrows.)

(I wasn't)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Kira - Dec. 28, 2007

Sorry xD

Ok... what is the difference between "S" and "V" and "V2" and "G"???
I know that they are all blades ^^ But I don't know the difference.

Dark_Dranzer_Rocks Wrote:Sorry xD

It's how the progression of Beyblade generations was measured.

First generation had no special name.
Second was S.
Third was V.
Fourth was V2.
Fifth was G.
Sixth was GT.
Seventh was MS.

Of course, not all Beyblades have a generation signifier in their names, but they are a part of one of these generations (eg. Zeus and Gigars are GT Beyblades). It is generally used to differentiate the Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel, Driger Beyblades from each other.

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Dark_Dranzer_Rocks Wrote:Sorry xD

It's how the progression of Beyblade generations was measured.

First generation had no special name.
Second was S.
Third was V.
Fourth was V2.
Fifth was G.
Sixth was GT.
Seventh was MS.

Of course, not all Beyblades have a generation signifier in their names, but they are a part of one of these generations (eg. Zeus and Gigars are GT Beyblades). It is generally used to differentiate the Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel, Driger Beyblades from each other.

Adding on to that,
First generation = 4 layer system (spin gears are fixed to the BB), most beyblades then uses 6 sided WDs.
Second = Introduction of customizable SG, left spin beyblades and 8 sided WDs.
Third = MG era, introduction of Neo Spin Gears, Neo Left Spin Launcher and 10 sided WDs.
Forth = Introduction of Support parts (very useful) and Neo Dragoon ripcord.
Fifth = EG era without customizable engine weights. Blade clip idea scrapped.
Sixth = Introduction of customizable engine weights
Seventh = Hard Metal System (everything is different)

thats shld be all i have to say... but on a sidenote, any1 wonders why the wolborg series are not named according to S, F, V, G etc?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Dec. 28, 2007

nice add on^^^

And I don't have a Tryhorn card Uncertain

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - KoD PT - Dec. 28, 2007

Z Wrote:thats shld be all i have to say... but on a sidenote, any1 wonders why the wolborg series are not named according to S, F, V, G etc?
Only the 4(5) sacred bit beast blades are named like that I guess, since they're the main ones, except for some of the Hasbro blades which got new names, like Capricorn Strike G (formerly Uriel 2).

Thanks KoD and Z for the wonderful additions.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Kira - Dec. 29, 2007

Quote:First generation had no special name.
Second was S.
Third was V.
Fourth was V2.
Fifth was G.
Sixth was GT.
Seventh was MS.

Thanks for explaining ^^
Also thanks for the add ons'. I appreciated it. Now I know the difference xD

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - PRINCEcharming - Dec. 30, 2007

In the first generation Draciel was MBD, Dragoon was Grip Attacker, and Dranzer was ACB. Was there an equivalent of Driger among the first generation?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Dec. 30, 2007

PRINCEcharming Wrote:In the first generation Draciel was MBD, Dragoon was Grip Attacker, and Dranzer was ACB. Was there an equivalent of Driger among the first generation?

Good point. And no, I don't think there was a Driger.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Dec. 30, 2007

Do you know when I will get my BeyBlades, I Order some other BeyBlade from Trinsa999 and it is ground shipping and they shipped it Thrusday and I live in PA, Bedford.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Dec. 30, 2007

Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:Do you know when I will get my BeyBlades, I Order some other BeyBlade from Trinsa999 and it is ground shipping and they shipped it Thrusday and I live in PA, Bedford.

Ground shipping? Where from? At any rate it's way too early to expect it, 1-2 weeks should be about right.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Dec. 30, 2007

Well I just look at the thing, it say it may take 4-10 Days

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Psykick B - Dec. 31, 2007

Which of the WDs are good for Smash Attack? Same question for Defense.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Dec. 31, 2007

J.P. Black Wrote:Which of the WDs are good for Smash Attack? Same question for Defense.

I really like Wide Defense a lot for both of these. For Smash, Wide Defense is light enough (much lighter than it looks) and those little notches DO help. Combine this with Triple Wing for one of my favourite combinations. As for Defense ... I don't think I need to go too much into why Wide Defense is good for Defense here.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Z - Dec. 31, 2007

How does force smash attacks actually works? it can hardly push the opponent out of the stadium right? or does it works by disturbing the balance of the opponent's blade.(meaning it is a defensive form of attack)