World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Dec. 27, 2007

PRINCEcharming Wrote:Just me, or is Draciel MS a Wobbler, rather than a defence blade?

Who says it can't be both? Wobbler is a classification of strategy, not style.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - PRINCEcharming - Dec. 27, 2007

What I mean is that it's a tall, light blade, with a sharp tip, a spiky attack ring, and its weight is mostly distributed towards the outside.
It's almost the antithesis of a good defencer.

PRINCEcharming Wrote:What I mean is that it's a tall, light blade, with a sharp tip, a spiky attack ring, and its weight is mostly distributed towards the outside.
It's almost the antithesis of a good defencer.

Fair enough. I think it's just awful and I never really give it any thought (other than "it looks really cool")

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Dec. 27, 2007

OSW:
1. Generally yes, but Hasbro some done a FEW good things by having some Beys with better/reinforced plastic.

2. I bet it's from one of the earlier RBs.

3. I'm not sure of Takara's Dragoon V tip, but the Hasbro one was easily outshined by Dragoon V2's.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Kira - Dec. 27, 2007

I like to blade, but I am somewhat new... even though I have known about beyblade for a long time.

Can you tell me the diff. between the blades? I know HMS and what EG is... but the others are confusing.

Sorry if this was already posted. Just so many pages xD

That's a really loaded question ... could you make it any more specific?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Dec. 27, 2007

The other series like if they're using MG? It's generally difficult since people customize and mix up the system. I'm not sure if that was the answer you were looking for though.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Z - Dec. 27, 2007

Can anyone tell me how does strata dragoon V's base looks like and works? I never seen one before, but heard that it has excellent attack capabilities...

Which beyblade (dranzer, driger, dragoon, draciel) in the S series is the strongest out of the box?

How about the F, V, and V2 series?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Cye Kinomiya - Dec. 27, 2007

black_dranzer_ultimate Wrote:Which beyblade (dranzer, driger, dragoon, draciel) in the S series is the strongest out of the box?

Driger S is definitely the strongest out the box.
I am not entirely sure, but I think Dranzer F might be the strongest of the F series out the box.
For V2 I will have to go with Voltaic Ape.
I can't say for V as I have only seen Dragoon V.

black_dranzer_ultimate Wrote:Can anyone tell me how does strata dragoon V's base looks like and works? I never seen one before, but heard that it has excellent attack capabilities...

black_dranzer_ultimate Wrote:Which beyblade (dranzer, driger, dragoon, draciel) in the S series is the strongest out of the box?

It's SG Metal Flat 2. It's just a flat, metal tip that causes the Beyblade to move very swiftly.

As for S, F, V, V2 ...

S: Driger S
F: Dranzer F
V: Metal Dranzer or Flash Leopard
V2: Dranzer V2

were Galux and Tryhorn ever made?

black_dranzer_ultimate Wrote:were Galux and Tryhorn ever made?

No.

Although, a parts list was released for Galux in the Japanese Beyblade CCG:

AR: War Lion
WD: i forget
BB: Metal Ball Base

Probably not something to take too seriously, but there you go. You can also get a Galux bit sticker and a pink War Lion to make it.

i own a dranzer F and i do not get why is it that it is the strongest F series beyblade... It seems to have very weak defense...

Tamer Brad Wrote:
black_dranzer_ultimate Wrote:were Galux and Tryhorn ever made?

No.

Although, a parts list was released for Galux in the Japanese Beyblade CCG:

AR: War Lion
WD: i forget
BB: Metal Ball Base

Probably not something to take too seriously, but there you go. You can also get a Galux bit sticker and a pink War Lion to make it.

What is a metal ball base? which beyblade does it come from?

Draciel Metal Ball Defenser. See:

http://www.beywiki.com/index.php?title=Draciel_Metal_Ball_Defenser

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - KoD PT - Dec. 27, 2007

J Wrote:i own a dranzer F and i do not get why is it that it is the strongest F series beyblade... It seems to have very weak defense...
It's not meant for defense obviously, but yeah, it's easy to knock out and not very strong at all. Being considered the best uncustomized bey in the F series, should tell you something about how much the other 3 suck.

King of Darkness Wrote:
J Wrote:i own a dranzer F and i do not get why is it that it is the strongest F series beyblade... It seems to have very weak defense...
It's not meant for defense obviously, but yeah, it's easy to knock out and not very strong at all. Being considered the best uncustomized bey in the F series, should tell you something about how much the other 3 suck.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. It's not that Dranzer F is good, it's that the others are pretty awful.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Nic - Dec. 27, 2007

black_dranzer_ultimate Wrote:Can anyone tell me how does strata dragoon V's base looks like and works? I never seen one before, but heard that it has excellent attack capabilities...
Just a little addition, if I remember correctly it's wider than most flat bases. Metal is smoother and allows for higher spin rate, but the wider tip size doesn't compromise movement.

IMHO, i think Dragoon F seems to rock more if you play them on standard Japanese stadiums. It is extremely fast and does not touch the walls of the stadium and so does not lose speed. It would simply send any beyblades it touches out of the stadium. I also broke my friend's blade with it on just one hit from Dragoon F.

J Wrote:IMHO, i think Dragoon F seems to rock more if you play them on standard Japanese stadiums. It is extremely fast and does not touch the walls of the stadium and so does not lose speed. It would simply send any beyblades it touches out of the stadium. I also broke my friend's blade with it on just one hit from Dragoon F.

Sounds more like a freak occurrence than anything; Dragoon F is pretty awful compared to just about every attack Beyblade ever.

Another question: What is the difference between Metal Change Base and Customize Change Base except that the latter can allow support parts to be added?

J Wrote:Another question: What is the difference between Metal Change Base and Customize Change Base except that the latter can allow support parts to be added?

Just about everything; even the shape of the tip is slightly different.

Which base is better:

1. SG Metal Ball Base
2. Metal Ball Base

Tamer Brad Wrote:
J Wrote:Another question: What is the difference between Metal Change Base and Customize Change Base except that the latter can allow support parts to be added?

Just about everything; even the shape of the tip is slightly different.

mind if you will kindly explain what is everything here...thanks..