World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Kujikato - Oct. 29, 2011

Ic, well, looks like it has use still........ and try MF Hell Libra 100 R2F, R2F must be FULLY mint, against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS/MB, you will not be disappointing.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Dan - Oct. 29, 2011

Just because people use it in Indonesia does not mean it deserves a place, maybe you just play people who are out of date..

The only way Basalt is actually KO'd by Hell is if it is very aggressive, in which case any semi-decent wheel can push it out..

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Hazel - Oct. 29, 2011

Izuma, the primary problem with ED145 still hasn't changed and is still quite present - if the other Bey's MW or Track catch it at the wrong angle(which happens more often than it should), it will drastically lower the spin velocity of the Bey using ED145.

Due to its capacity to sabotage itself, I honestly do not think there should be much serious talk about it. Attack, for example, is already a "risky" type to use. Why crank the risk up to 11 with a track that might add a whole new meaning to "Self-KO"?

(Oct. 29, 2011  6:43 PM)Hazel Wrote: Due to its capacity to sabotage itself, I honestly do not think there should be much serious talk about it. Attack, for example, is already a "risky" type to use. Why crank the risk up to 11 with a track that might add a whole new meaning to "Self-KO"?

Or self-mutilation..
Maybe that would be WD145..

(Oct. 29, 2011  7:02 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  6:43 PM)Hazel Wrote: Due to its capacity to sabotage itself, I honestly do not think there should be much serious talk about it. Attack, for example, is already a "risky" type to use. Why crank the risk up to 11 with a track that might add a whole new meaning to "Self-KO"?

Or self-mutilation..
Maybe that would be WD145..

Oh, no doubt WD145 has the problem much worse, as it cannot really deflect at all, but ED145 still has it, too.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Thor Odinson - Oct. 29, 2011

Dark in tier 3? Somebody tell me why.

(Oct. 29, 2011  7:06 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: Dark in tier 3? Somebody tell me why.

Dark used to be SOMEWHAT usable in some poor-man's defense combos back in the early days of HWS. Only if you couldn't get Earth Mold 2, though.

We don't even have a scale to properly assess Dark's revoltingly bad performance.
Because it is light, all its contact points are hindered by each other (there isn't enough space for a single one to make good contact), but just enough to make it suck for Stamina usage.

A modern-day Downforce Ring (Bakushin-Oh) without the pretense of actually displaying a decent attribute.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Nano - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  7:09 PM)Dan Wrote: We don't even have a scale to properly assess Dark's revoltingly bad performance.
Because it is light, all its contact points are hindered by each other (there isn't enough space for a single one to make good contact), but just enough to make it suck for Stamina usage.

A modern-day Downforce Ring (Bakushin-Oh) without the pretense of actually displaying a decent attribute.

Blada plz...
Dark is dah shizzzzz

But yeah, Hasderp's was somewhat good in the days.
But only Hasderp's.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Hov - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  7:08 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  7:06 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: Dark in tier 3? Somebody tell me why.

Dark used to be SOMEWHAT usable in some poor-man's defense combos back in the early days of HWS. Only if you couldn't get Earth Mold 2, though.

If I recall, Dark AriesED145B was pretty decent. Someone on this forum last year, made a thread saying Hasbro's dark wheel was pretty decent. Forgot the memebrs name lol

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Ultra - Oct. 29, 2011

That combo sound horrible ><

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Raigeko13 - Oct. 29, 2011

Hasbro's Dark mold is indeed better than that of Sono Kong and Takara-Tomy. Dark WAS a poor mans wheel for DEF back in the early days of HWS when an Earth wasn't available. It did poorly, but it was better than what else was available. Maybe EWD can be in tier1/2 STAM?? To my knowledge it's basically a WD, but it has more stamina. Just a suggestion though, and sorry if it doesn't fit there, I haven't ever seen EWD perform Smile

(Oct. 29, 2011  8:11 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hasbro's Dark mold is indeed better than that of Sono Kong and Takara-Tomy. Dark WAS a poor mans wheel for DEF back in the early days of HWS when an Earth wasn't available. It did poorly, but it was better than what else was available. Maybe EWD can be in tier1/2 STAM?? To my knowledge it's basically a WD, but it has more stamina. Just a suggestion though, and sorry if it doesn't fit there, I haven't ever seen EWD perform Smile

We had some tests done on EWD versus WD, and it came back that they were basically equal? Something like that. But, EWD gets a little silly when it's struck off-balance, unlike WD.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - H8R - Oct. 29, 2011

Basalt has been seen to take care of that problem,(in the winning combo's thread and as well as in tests).
I say put EWD in tier 1 of stamina. Any reasonable objections? Then put it in tier 2, but yeah they have to be reasonable.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Raigeko13 - Oct. 29, 2011

Well now that you mention it Hazel, I can remember that XD
I think it should go in Tier 2. MAYBE Tier 1. The reason I say maybe on Tier 1 is because like you said, if it gets off balance, it all goes down lol

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Nano - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  8:29 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Well now that you mention it Hazel, I can remember that XD
I think it should go in Tier 2. MAYBE Tier 1. The reason I say maybe on Tier 1 is because like you said, if it gets off balance, it all goes down lol

Sometimes my Beyblade floor scrapes because of it...
And that's on a 125 level...

Tier two sounds reasonable.

The Stamina tips need to be adjusted in general. PD is not worth choosing over WD, SD, or EWD for any situations I am aware of(except Low Profile Tracks in the case of EWD). I'm not really sure B should be in T2 any longer, either.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - RustyXD - Oct. 29, 2011

True that Hazel Smile

I think EWD for tier 1 stamina it owns with basalt it beat a carp ton of Basalt GB145/AD145WD and beat MF-H Phantom B: D. As well as some scythe combos.

What about W2D? I think it is basically like EWD but it has worse stamina and worse balance.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Dan - Oct. 30, 2011

EDS ravages EWD so.. :V
Nothing has worse balance than EWD!!!

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - Ultra - Oct. 30, 2011

Stamina bottoms definitely needs to be looked at but it's complicated. MB maybe needs to be removed since no one actually uses it for stamina and it's not really proven whether it is really any better than WD and or D series bottoms. Maybe the same with PD too probably since no one uses it and the lack of friction really kills any usage. And there's also W2D and DS and EWD to think about. Can they all go in tier 1? No one really uses SD at all. D is sometimes used before of 230 combos. May be more usage of D than I think though. Also EDS is quite surpases all of the D series stamina bottoms. Also I haven't bothered looking at the thread for BGrin much. Is is much better than the D series stamina bottoms?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 25/10/11 - RustyXD - Oct. 30, 2011

That is true but EDS is much taller so if you want a shorter bey EWD would be better , EDS also wears really fast and after a while it starts to win by smaller margins to EWD. Basalt seems to equal its balance a fair bit from what I saw on the day it's balance is still not perfect but it is better then WD on 230 or generally better then W2D and it gives you a little bit of spin at the end which helps you win close battles.

EDIT: Ultra I think EWD and maybe DS for tier one although I find DS more off balanced then EWD. and W2D tier 2. I am not sure about B : D.

Basalt does anything but help its balance.
EDS is still better.

Well it works best with Basalt from what I have used and seen. I think it is tier 1 worthy but I do agree EDS is better just not by a huge margin.

Where do you get this idea that EWD is best with Basalt?

It just does better with Basalt then WD does it I have seen it I have used it , but I sold my EWD at a tournament so I can't test it.