World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Legend of Zelda - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: The Legend of Zelda (/Thread-The-Legend-of-Zelda)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: The Legend of Zelda - RagerBlade - Sep. 27, 2011

I just got Zelda Orcarina of Time 3D! Linc or whatever you wanna call him sounds like Gingka japaneese voice!

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Shabalabadoo - Sep. 28, 2011

Holy. You NEED to watch this. It's not about spoilers or anything.

But here's some new skyward sword spoilers. Very cool info.

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Ga' - Sep. 28, 2011

Blind gamer playing alone with surround sound and doing better than most n00bs already? Wow. That is EPIC. Props to that guy.

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Giraton - Sep. 28, 2011

wow, amazing stuff, he did it almost flawlessly (cause he has done it a million times as he said, but still). it shows how music and sound is an important part of occarina of time.

RE: The Legend of Zelda - AeroRespawn - Sep. 28, 2011

(Sep. 28, 2011  12:39 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Holy. You NEED to watch this. It's not about spoilers or anything.

But here's some new skyward sword spoilers. Very cool info.

That guy is my hero. Playing LoZ: OoT BLIND. Literally.

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Mr. N - Sep. 28, 2011

Four Swords Aniversary is out today if you want it!

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Giraton - Sep. 29, 2011

got it and just played through the main game and the bonus recreated levels, it's not that hard, but fun it certainly is. the main game is about 3 hours worth and the bonus are 2 hours. don't know how im going to get the last power up, i don't see any new levels on the map.

ps: warning: this spoiler contians what you get after beating the bonus levels

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Shabalabadoo - Sep. 29, 2011

Yeah, walkthroughs for party games are always useful...

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Giraton - Sep. 29, 2011

i sence sarcasm. im only going to do bosses and stuff, if i figure out how to get the last power-up, ill add that too. took me a while to figure out how to beat vaati so im sure super noobs will need help with that guy.

RE: The Legend of Zelda - SpiritBlade - Oct. 02, 2011

Getting spirit tracks on my christmas my first zelda game for ds

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Ultimatefry - Oct. 08, 2011

Anyone got the Four Swords for free on the DSi shop? I got it, they say it's for the 25th anniversary of Zelda, and they didn't even mess it up, just for us!

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 08, 2011

(Oct. 08, 2011  4:56 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Anyone got the Four Swords for free on the DSi shop? I got it, they say it's for the 25th anniversary of Zelda, and they didn't even mess it up, just for us!

Ok, how would it get messed up?

Plus, although single player allows a lot more people to play it, it ruins what makes four swords as fun as it is.

Because of the 25th anniversary, they added levels from older games. And single player. And a master sword. That's it.

RE: The Legend of Zelda - omegazero - Oct. 09, 2011

i was kinda hopeing they would add wifi to it.as i cant play with people as none of my freinds have wifi and i got my 3ds a month after it came out and i only have 3 street pass XD

RE: The Legend of Zelda - TheLinkBeyblade - Oct. 13, 2011

I am TheLinkBeyblade.... I am on a neverending quest to save zelda from the Evil gannon.
my real self is Link from the legend of Zelda... (Not True)

Since i travel through different times i like to somtimes beyblade with two of my favorite partners

Cyber X
and Flame Cyber

They help me on my quest against Gannon, and all opposer's who stand in my way.

Both of my partners use the power of the triforce in there possistion and the beyblade's has a hidden beast inside of them.

I will be also making bloopers of my adventures and also...

Me: don't forget me the guro gamer

Yes and the gurogamer too

and i will someday become the ultimate champ in beyblade and Save princess Zelda
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh and i forgot to say somthing :-O

The worst quest i ever had... Was Zelda 2 the adventure of link

I looked like an idiot then

I was laughing then...

But im not laughing NOW!!! D-:<

RE: The Legend of Zelda - omegazero - Oct. 13, 2011

ummm i dont think that goes here.

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Shabalabadoo - Nov. 10, 2011

Why Ganon isn't in Skyward Sword:
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2011/11/why-ganon-isnt-in-skyward-sword/
Don't worry, there isn't any spoilers. I've stopped watching videos and reading info for a while now. And I'm so damn excited.

If you're reading this LeontempestXIII, this is the kind of gap I was talking about that doesn't mess things up in a timeline, but still leaves potential to be filled.

RE: The Legend of Zelda - AeroRespawn - Nov. 12, 2011

I played the Skyward Sword demo at GameStop.
The game is very well thought out, the AI of enemies is higher. Switches are not in plain sight, they're hidden.
I THINK Link can jump, other than his jump attack. Not sure if it was one of his moves, but I made him jump.
He can dash, be he gets tired so you can't run non-stop. Graphics are way better in-person, IMO.

Overall: Can't wait to get this game. Going to play it whenever I have free time, lol.

RE: The Legend of Zelda - SpiritBlade - Nov. 17, 2011

Skyward Sword.....only 4 days cannot wait must GET THIS!!! SO AWESOME!!!

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Nano - Nov. 17, 2011

Been playing OoT lately...
Not even at the Water Temple, but I'm already freaking out.

Third Sage, HERE I COME!

RE: The Legend of Zelda - AllGenBlader - Nov. 21, 2011

I'm geting skyword sworld today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: The Legend of Zelda - AeroRespawn - Nov. 21, 2011

D'oh, I've been watching a Let's Play of Skyward Sword, and I want to stop watching it, but I can't XD
It's hard to stop watching lol

RE: The Legend of Zelda - NoodooSoup - Nov. 21, 2011

I GOOOOOOOOOT SKYWAAAAAAAAAAARD SWOOOOOOOOOOORD!!!!

Gah, I'm just so excited to beat it! The CD is an awesome add on and the Golden Wii remote is so beautiful ♥_♥
Flying on the bird is kinda annoying, but sword fighting is really fun! I just hate the face that you have to go to a save spot to save, and not anywhere, like before Uncertain

I also love the paint-style it has. Very cool.

RE: The Legend of Zelda - AllGenBlader - Nov. 21, 2011

I haven't got SS yet but I hope I get it later today

RE: The Legend of Zelda - Shabalabadoo - Nov. 21, 2011

The colour difference on the bottom and top of the Wii remote is pretty funny.

It's quite a complex game. In ~ 2 hours, 30 minutes, I got to the first dungeon, which is really, really long compared to other games. I like that though. It's so sick so far.

Typing (like when you start a file) is really weird, haha.

RE: The Legend of Zelda - NoodooSoup - Nov. 21, 2011

I know. It felt strange to me too, but I couldn't tell why.

Listening to the CD that came bundled with it. So awesome... Listening to the Wind Waker one just gives me memories of playing the game all over again :')