World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) (/Thread-BEYBLADE-Metal-Fusion-Spring-2010-Canada-Fall-2010-USA-UK)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - FlamingAura - Jun. 09, 2009

(Jun. 09, 2009  10:18 PM)Giga Wrote: I will explode laughing when hasbro comes here with
" hey kids, greg and the gang have powered up! Get the beyblade mmetal fusion system today
Go pegasus!

that will be a blast

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Spinster - Jun. 10, 2009

Actually, it won't bother me one bit if the US version of "Pegasis" is spelled the original Greek way... or if all the blades are properly named for the constellations they represent, for that matter.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Bey Brad - Jun. 10, 2009

I really hope they correct that typo ugh.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Synesthesia - Jun. 10, 2009

I actually consistently misspell "Pegasus" thanks to that carp.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Kei - Jun. 10, 2009

It feels so weird spelling "Pegasus" with a "u" now.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Pich - Jun. 10, 2009

Lol, same with me. I never really need to spell 'pegasus' correctly anyway, though.
It wouldn't bother me if they left the typos, though, I like calling it Pegasis instead of Pegasus

(Jun. 10, 2009  4:56 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: It wouldn't bother me if they left the typos, though, I like calling it Pegasis instead of Pegasus

Why Wut!?

(Jun. 10, 2009  4:56 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: It wouldn't bother me if they left the typos, though, I like calling it Pegasis instead of Pegasus

You want them to misspell a word for a whole series because you enjoy slight mispronunciations?

Why don't we have a 'HAHAHAHAHHAHA' .gif, or something?

(This isn't meant to be as mean as it sounds/looks, I really just found your post hilarious)

it's not even pronounced any differently

I've never even bothered thinking about. I just assumed there would be a slight pronunciation variation between the two spellings.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - TheUnkownGod - Jun. 10, 2009

Thanks for the info Kai-V. BMF doesn't sound half bad actually. Hopefully we can see kids buying these toys off the shelves again. This will probably even increase the probability of much more WBO tournaments in different places.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Guardian Odin - Jun. 10, 2009

I'm really looking forward to being able to buy blades in the stores again. Really looking forward to it.

Unfortunately, the only reason most of us will be stopping to pick up beys from our local toysrus, is for duplicates.

We'll be too far ahead in releases by time BMF makes it to us.

And thus, after 4 years, I return to my habit of buying, at a bare minimum, one beyblade a day!

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Khel - Jun. 10, 2009

Damn that's a lotta beys

Man, back in the plastics days, I was buying like, 50 a month... it was kinda ridiculous.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Khel - Jun. 10, 2009

So like do you have any room in your apartment?

Without the boxes, they actually fit pretty well in an old military bag I have.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Jsc - Jun. 10, 2009

I seemed to somehow buy the absolute worst things everytime I went to wal-mart XD. Duotron Launcher, Cyber Dragoon Stadium, and why the heck did I buy only 1 HMS...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - BDaichi - Jun. 10, 2009

Hm, I think the new stadiums are gonna suck lol.
But now I am wondering, is it worth it to blades from japan now, or wait till they come out lol.
And knowing hasbro I think they won't realeased the combination sets, but all blades will have launchers though.

(Jun. 10, 2009  4:34 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Hm, I think the new stadiums are gonna suck lol.
But now I am wondering, is it worth it to blades from japan now, or wait till they come out lol.
And knowing hasbro I think they won't realeased the combination sets, but all blades will have launchers though.

Depends, are you willing to wait two years to buy Storm Pegasis? Grin

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - BDaichi - Jun. 10, 2009

(Jun. 10, 2009  4:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Depends, are you willing to wait two years to buy Storm Pegasis? Grin

Lol more like 14 days =p
Thats when I leave for my Japan trip lol =p
Its so funny, cause at band practice we play with my old blades half the time haha.
We are such nerds lol

good luck finding some in stock Grin

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - theflightyellz - Jun. 10, 2009

(Jun. 10, 2009  4:34 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Hm, I think the new stadiums are gonna suck lol.
After numerous years, Hasbro would have to be absolutely retarded to have not worked out that stadiums need tornado ridges... Hopefully the BMF stadiums will have implemented this at a bare minimum.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Minion - Jun. 11, 2009

I hope that if the official tournaments are still aimed at the under 15 crowd, I can at least get a job as a tournament judge. It would be really disappointing not to be involved in tournaments in some way. I wonder what the qualifications for those jobs will be though... I expect you'll need to be at least 21 to be involved in weirdonwheels style cross-country tournaments...