World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? (/Thread-Whats-your-greatest-ever-beybattle)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Chris22 - Nov. 11, 2010

Mine was me my younger bro and my friend memo,alright I was using galaxy pegasis my bro using ray unicorno my friend using rock leone,rock leone was in the Muskie while galaxy pegasis and ray unicorno were chasing eachother galaxy persia hit 1 barrier and broke a part of the stadium then I lost my speed but ray unicorno hit rock leoneand was about to go out of the stadium but rock leone countered and hit may uncorno so hard it hit ray unicorno back into by bros hand I was So amazed we still talk about that 1 battle

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - ryuZ - Nov. 11, 2010

It was 2 weeks ago.

My team and I, in a 4 way battle.

All storm pegasus, they hit... and everything goes BOOM!

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - WBO MASTER - Nov. 11, 2010

Well two months ago i faced my favourite opponets by best pal and i thrashed him with ray ldrago ch120 rf.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - xVaretyr - Nov. 11, 2010

(Nov. 11, 2010  1:46 PM)WBO MASTER Wrote: Well two months ago i faced my favourite opponets by best pal and i thrashed him with ray ldrago ch120 rf.

Ray Ldrago? Speechless

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - MortalNerd - Nov. 11, 2010

Haven't battled anyone yet, as i'm lonely. But I was spinning my blade ( Dark Wolf ) and it hit my door, broke a bit of wood of and flew back by my feet. Must of been 2/3 meters away!

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - blah - Nov. 11, 2010

LOL. How old is your door and how did Dark Wolf manage to fly towards the door in the first place ? >.<

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Wraith - Nov. 11, 2010

My best battle was either when I made sparks (not lying) or when my Earth Aquila 145WD did 'Wing Hurricane'. For those uneducated people who don't know my special moves, a 'Wing Hurricane' is when my WD gets caught on the edge of my fruit bowl, which by the way is perfect for battling, and spins around the edge, making a purple blur. And it still won.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - SoySauceXp - Nov. 12, 2010

(Nov. 11, 2010  7:37 AM)Chris22 Wrote: Mine was me my younger bro and my friend memo,alright I was using galaxy pegasis my bro using ray unicorno my friend using rock leone,rock leone was in the Muskie while galaxy pegasis and ray unicorno were chasing eachother galaxy persia hit 1 barrier and broke a part of the stadium then I lost my speed but ray unicorno hit rock leoneand was about to go out of the stadium but rock leone countered and hit may uncorno so hard it hit ray unicorno back into by bros hand I was So amazed we still talk about that 1 battle

lies. a beyblade itself cannot break the barrier of a stadium, unless it was really worn down, and unless your brother was sticking his hand out for the whole battle waiting for something to jump in it i doubt this ever happened.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Temporal - Nov. 12, 2010

Maybe he was using a standard stadium?... Don't call people liars, unless you have the whole story.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - UnLeAsHeD - Nov. 12, 2010

Today when my driger S beat my friends Gravity Perseus.... I don't even know how, so don't ask. I was just as suprised

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - RエスコルピオT125JB - Nov. 12, 2010

(Nov. 12, 2010  6:00 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Today when my driger S beat my friends Gravity Perseus.... I don't even know how, so don't ask. I was just as suprised

Both original parts? Curious, Gravity Perseus in left spin or right spin?

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - UnLeAsHeD - Nov. 12, 2010

Left. And yeah original parts.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - RエスコルピオT125JB - Nov. 12, 2010

(Nov. 12, 2010  6:09 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Left.

This is the main reason why Driger S won, spin stealing.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - SoySauceXp - Nov. 12, 2010

(Nov. 12, 2010  5:45 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Maybe he was using a standard stadium?... Don't call people liars, unless you have the whole story.

notice how he says it "flew" into his brother's hand, how he never mentioned how galaxy lost, and the highly exaggerated ending... as well as the fact that- if a beyblade is hit at a speed so powerful it breaks through a barrier, it would follow the broken barrier, not rebound, because there is no force pushing against the broken side.
i understand you might think im accusing someone of lying, but his story is so highly improbable and exaggerated i find it hard to believe. sorry.>_<

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Temporal - Nov. 12, 2010

The world is weird. Unless you saw it, or they say that they turned into a dragon to burn their opponent's bey, don't say something is a lie. BTW, someone at my school actually said that he could...

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Shabalabadoo - Nov. 13, 2010

My greatest/ funniest battle was about a month or two ago, I was playing in my stupid ptw on my kitchen table, and my dad was at the other end of the table grating parmesan cheese. Flame libra flies out of the stadium, into the cheese, and the cheese goes everywhere.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - JoltCentral - Nov. 13, 2010

my best battle would have to be the time my TakaraTomy storm pegasis 100 rf hit the wall of my vortex stadium and bounced on my bros leone o0n its side like the shooting star attack lol ssssssssssooooooooooooooo cccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllll

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - UltimateChimera - Nov. 13, 2010

ahhhh this is a very...odd one.my friends and I had a battle free for all,it was l-drago vs l-drago vs my Dark CancerXD.so the 2 l-dragos hit me onto the wall which made Cancer jump and smash them on the face bolt reapetetively,I won by OS just because of that lol (doubt anyone will beleive that):

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Chaos Blader - Nov. 13, 2010

My best battle was probably in the finals of Bey Huricane, when my Quetz 90RF outspun Flame Serpent SW145SF XD

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - thebladebomber - Nov. 23, 2010

(Apr. 25, 2009  9:22 AM)The Shredder Wrote: Ok, I have 2 memorable battles as my greatest, and i actually lost 1 of them lol. The first 1 was about 6 years ago with my first ever beyblade (Grip attacker Grin), me and my best mate were battling it out, it was intense, it looked like it could have gone either way, but he managed to pull of flame tornado with his dranzer, he was so string that he broke my WD clean in half, both pieces of the 6 wide went flyin in opposite directions, and even tho i lost, i was happy, we both knew we gave it our all cuz we were both puffing and panting from the adrenaline.

My 2nd greatest battle was against te same person, but more recently, my dranzer vs. his dranzer. I managed to get right underneath his attack ring and grind his blade in a circle twice around the outside of the stadium then clashed with his AR and KO'd him straight out, that was definitely my most memorable moment Grin
my best beybattle was with my custom ldrago ED145RF and my friends earth egale i was pwning him then his sudenly blade went in fast circles around me and stoped when it knocked me up in the air and then went into stamina mode the i hit the ground and went into the most amizing attack mode ever and knocked him out of the stadium amd when it hit the ground it rolled and exploded and we look at each other and my friend says "how does it that much attack power and its stamina couldnt have boosted to maximum" and i said "it was 75 % luck and the rest was just an epic attack"

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Chaos Blader - Nov. 23, 2010

(Nov. 23, 2010  7:31 AM)thebladebomber Wrote: my best beybattle was with my custom ldrago ED145RF and my friends earth egale i was pwning him then his sudenly blade went in fast circles around me and stoped when it knocked me up in the air and then went into stamina mode the i hit the ground and went into the most amizing attack mode ever and knocked him out of the stadium amd when it hit the ground it rolled and exploded and we look at each other and my friend says "how does it that much attack power and its stamina couldnt have boosted to maximum" and i said "it was 75 % luck and the rest was just an epic attack"

get out

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - beybladelegend - Nov. 23, 2010

i reacken my best battle was pegasus v.s leon but leon won

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - vash0006 - Nov. 23, 2010

It was me using an MF Lightning L Drago CH125 RF against my wife's MF Flame Sagittario C145 WB. We both shot and my drago knocked her Sagittario out by making contact in midair just before landing on the stadium. And...then it (Sagittario) promptly clipped me in the jaw; lol. I need to stand a bit further next time. I mean, yeah; I won, but man...I paid for that one; haha.

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - .:J:. - Nov. 23, 2010

aaah, this reminds me when i was top of my country, dont disagree, i still haven't even come close to losing, and i had my trusty bey, ray Ketos 100RF ( not so long ago) or it was, Ray ketos 100CS and anyway i was battling my friend who had burn serpent DF145RS and we were battling on our custom stadium that was epic and had obstacles, and we launched and they hit in the middle and Burn serpent went straight into the centre, while mine was almost blurring because of how fast it was going, and it kept speeding through the centre and then hit the bottom of the weight disk and nocked it out really fast and it almost hit my friend but it flew over his shoulder, just to let you know i now use burn chimera 90RS!

RE: Whats your greatest ever beybattle? - Mr_Crüd - Nov. 24, 2010

My most epic battle was when my beyblade and my friends beyblade both got KO'd but in the middle of the air his beyblade (Ray Unicorno 100 R2F) hit my beyblade (Lightning LDrago 100 HF) back into the stadium where it immediatly stoped spinning. I'm not sure if it was a tie or if i won.