World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) (/Thread-pokemon-wi-fi-black-and-white-league-now-recruting-gym-leaders-and-elite-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 09, 2011

(Apr. 09, 2011  11:21 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: wow, you guys all seem really good. even if I make it, I'll probably be the easiest to beat

dont put your self down like that were all good in a way tlking like that will make you act like one be relaxed and think stragety juring a battle even if your fighting a fire typ you can win just as my electivire beat a ground type.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Terra Blazer - Apr. 10, 2011

ok thanks. but the one fire type I KNOW I can't beat is Ga's Volcarona. Quiver Dance sounds scary

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 10, 2011

it is butall you need is a solid plan think volcarona is bug and fire...yeah maybe that is the one you cant beat.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Terra Blazer - Apr. 10, 2011

yeah, any attack would do 2-4 times the regular damage

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Ga' - Apr. 10, 2011

You have no idea how powerful it is. Ask darkangel or [][][][][] if you really want to know. And if I had Ninetales too, you'd be long dead. That's also the first one I trained, since it can handle itself so well.

I'm glad I don't have to battle you to become a leader, Ga.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 10, 2011

You don't have to win to become one. I lost to bladerxack8522 and I still became a gym leader because I had good tricks and skills.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Blink. - Apr. 10, 2011

wait, we have to have 6 pokemon!? I was just going to have a 3 on 3 signal battle Gasp

ah, then I've got a good chance. I'm usually able to turn the tables in a battle with grass pokemon

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 10, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  12:35 AM)giigman Wrote: wait, we have to have 6 pokemon!? I was just going to have a 3 on 3 signal battle Gasp

You don't but it's best to have 6 so you got a good choice to plan while choosing your pokemon when vsing a trainer.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 10, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  12:35 AM)giigman Wrote: wait, we have to have 6 pokemon!? I was just going to have a 3 on 3 signal battle Gasp
6 but you choose 3 our you can just use 3 depends on your gym example a triple battle requires 6 pokemon.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Ga' - Apr. 10, 2011

alexscott, you set the rules. I made it a 6 on 6 flat rotation battle so we could still technically have a 6 on 6 single battle, flat (Why did nintendo have to limit the flat battle pokes selection? You can't have more than 3 for a single battle Unhappy) but with some more prediction and strategy required. Since I can't do that yet, I'm just doing some single battles.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Boxy ID - Apr. 10, 2011

Me and DarkAngel have som rival battles going on. Me:Milotic, Swampert and politoed Vs. Him:Altaria, Haxorus, and Dragonite! it pretty intense. I have been listening to DragonForce really loud and magically i score constant OHKOs.

Everyone, don't forget to post your teams!

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Light Yagami - Apr. 10, 2011

so true. the score is like 8:7

At the OP it should say if we are open or closed.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - koyoya6543 - Apr. 10, 2011

Team:Victini,Frillish,Unfezant,Pawniard,Durant,and Golett.
Can I be the double type GYM Leader, that uses two type Pokemon.

There is no dual type gym leader. Only multi-type, and that is bladerxack. So no.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 10, 2011

I think he meant that all of them have two types which makes no sense to me

It's still multi-type either way. And can someone trade me a Power Anklet pokemon for me to keep? It takes so long to get enough BP in this game.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Chups - Apr. 10, 2011

I need a Smeargle, Any Blissey evolution, and Togekiss evolution. If you have a Spare Munchlax u will appreciate it. but it's Not a huge Priority.

(Apr. 10, 2011  12:46 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Me and DarkAngel have som rival battles going on. Me:Milotic, Swampert and politoed Vs. Him:Altaria, Haxorus, and Dragonite! it pretty intense. I have been listening to DragonForce really loud and magically i score constant OHKOs.

thats the same team he uses for me our score is 5-0 milotic is a nightmar for his team.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Boxy ID - Apr. 10, 2011

I think we should give Koyoya a chance. Pick another type thats available. we have Steel, rock, ice, flying.

DarkAngel and I had another battle. It was more hard since he knew what I used and he changed his altaria to the dragon dark type pokemon. The score was 1-0(my way).

they never said to not give him a chance they told him im multi typ.