World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What's your preffered style of blading? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What's your preffered style of blading? (/Thread-What-s-your-preffered-style-of-blading)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Kai-V - Aug. 20, 2010

(Aug. 20, 2010  4:19 PM)AnimeMun Wrote: Ok, I actually just thought about this particular aspect. Is part of the reason that so many prefer Attack types the fact that the preferred stadium of the WBO is the attack stadium which is geared towards this blade type? I'm putting it here instead of the Ask a question because considering the topic here I think its quite relevant to the discussion.
The Attack Type Beystadium is the most balanced, and while it is called like that, all types can play just as well in that Stadium. It only depends on the customizations.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Ldrago's Roar - Aug. 20, 2010

i dont like attck types because they may be fast but they dont have very much stamina i like balance types

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - AnimeMun - Aug. 20, 2010

(Aug. 20, 2010  4:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  4:19 PM)AnimeMun Wrote: Ok, I actually just thought about this particular aspect. Is part of the reason that so many prefer Attack types the fact that the preferred stadium of the WBO is the attack stadium which is geared towards this blade type? I'm putting it here instead of the Ask a question because considering the topic here I think its quite relevant to the discussion.
The Attack Type Beystadium is the most balanced, and while it is called like that, all types can play just as well in that Stadium. It only depends on the customizations.

I know this now, as I just read up on when the stadiums were being tested out. I just wonder now if some who are using strictly attack types didn't read in that far and just saw "in Attack Stadium" and thought "well if everyone is using the Attack Stadium I should just use attack types". Thats all I'm curious about seeing these numbers.

(Aug. 20, 2010  4:54 PM)AnimeMun Wrote: I know this now, as I just read up on when the stadiums were being tested out. I just wonder now if some who are using strictly attack types didn't read in that far and just saw "in Attack Stadium" and thought "well if everyone is using the Attack Stadium I should just use attack types". Thats all I'm curious about seeing these numbers.
Hm, most are probably answering here based on what they used to do with previous series of Beyblade. With Metal Fight Beyblade, in our tournaments, I think only experienced Bladers would really try Attack Types anyway. Plus, multiple Stadiums are used in events.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Jump454 - Aug. 20, 2010

I use attack mostly but i like to drag it out. I usualy use flat proformance tip to dodge and hit hard from behind.
But i do have a good defense beyblade too.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Deadpool - Aug. 20, 2010

I am usually the one who is fast and lasts , so i choose bottoms like cs , and wheels like like ray and storm for decent smash ... im an attack / stamina blader

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Temporal - Aug. 20, 2010

I've always kept an attack type, and Pegasus is pretty good, but I like earth aquila. And balance was good until Dark became staple in balance types that hasbro has released. But Dark Bull is useful, and can defend itself, so I guess Dark isn't always carp. And I have a feeling that Hasbro's stadiums were made with attack types in mind, either to make them seem crappy, or to glorify the bey, depending on the stadium's gimmick. Let's face it. Pegasus and L Drago are and always will be the most popular MF Beyblades and for good reason too. My Rock Leone is awesome too. (Even if it acts like an attack type, and usually wins by KO.)

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - daveyp1997 - Aug. 20, 2010

obviously most are gonna say attack.....mines attack (suprised this isnt stickied)

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - rockaquario8557 - Aug. 20, 2010

I like using attack and defense but attack because my storm aquario is atack but defense is one of my strong points.
L Dragos roar is right atack type's are unpredictable like storm pegasus 105rf because when i battle my little brother it loses all its speed going in circles but storm aquario is balanced and is fast and strong.
[quote='Jump454' pid='333729' dateline='1282320908']
I use attack mostly but i like to drag it out. I usualy use flat proformance tip to dodge and hit hard from behind.
But i do have a good defense beyblade too.
Well as it may that might be your hipothesis but i believe sf to move and dodge then strike unexpectedly as do the hf/s performance tip.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Zackyblack12 - Aug. 20, 2010

attack because there fast and furious

(Aug. 20, 2010  8:29 PM)daveyp1997 Wrote: obviously most are gonna say attack.....mines attack (suprised this isnt stickied)
Only important topics are stickied. This is trivial.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - rjgotong - Aug. 23, 2010

Defense I love how they can take big hits and still keep on ticking.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Mc Frown - Aug. 23, 2010

Not in MFB, hah.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - pegasis105rf - Aug. 25, 2010

attack is now my favorite

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - genbbladelovr - Aug. 25, 2010

Atttack and Stamina really, attack gets the jpb done and stamina can be smacked around and still hang in there

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Pimpju - Aug. 25, 2010

hah no, stamina can't be "smacked around and still hang in there". That's defence's job. stamina's idea is to not get hit too hard and outspin the opponent.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - shadowcross - Aug. 25, 2010

I like attack because I like to defeat my opponents as fast as possible without mercy or defense because I think Rock leone is cool and because defense is one of the best offenses.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - X-Raded - Aug. 25, 2010

i'm more of a Stamina or Balanced type guy lol.. I feel that attack to straight forward and if you miss your chance your done for

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Dan - Aug. 25, 2010

Do we even have a top tier balance type list?

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Daegor42 - Aug. 25, 2010

(Aug. 25, 2010  5:20 AM)Dan Wrote: Do we even have a top tier balance type list?

For MFB? Not anymore.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - adiennika24 - Aug. 25, 2010

MFB series has really no good balance beys, its all i been trying to find is a way to make one and fs with top tier parts for either atk or def is all you can do, it still leaves with 50% win rate on avrage or worst against top tier beys

i may be a balance lover but in MFB def all the way

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Marco - Aug. 25, 2010

(Aug. 25, 2010  5:31 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: MFB series has really no good balance beys, its all i been trying to find is a way to make one and fs with top tier parts for either atk or def is all you can do, it still leaves with 50% win rate on avrage or worst against top tier beys

i may be a balance lover but in MFB def all the way

MF Flame Bull 100SF, has a high win rate against top tier stamina and defense.
EDIT: And Libra CH120RF

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - SpinStealer100 - Aug. 25, 2010

Is spin stealer stamina?

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Pimpju - Aug. 25, 2010

spinn stealers are stamina types.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - beyboyleone7155 - Aug. 25, 2010

deffinatley combo i have a really good combo with my rock leone at the moment and i am trying to improve it anyone know any good combos for me and my leone my combo at the minuetis leone face and energy ring rock fusionwheel DF145 spin track and the S stamina performance tip its really good