World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Mr. N - Sep. 19, 2011

I find that D:D does decent as a Balance part.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - OnePiece - Sep. 19, 2011

(Sep. 19, 2011  7:45 PM)Mr. N Wrote: I find that DGrin does decent as a Balance part.

yeah but it is only decent, like WB is decent for defence, so it really is versatile, but not very good.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - tNBlader - Sep. 23, 2011

test MS

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - H8R - Sep. 23, 2011

(Sep. 23, 2011  2:43 PM)tNBlader Wrote: test MS

it has been tested which is why it doesn't deserve to be on the list

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Ultra - Sep. 23, 2011

(Sep. 23, 2011  2:43 PM)tNBlader Wrote: test MS

We already know it sucks so there's no point.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Blitz-M - Sep. 23, 2011

So is EWD on the top tier list or not?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Vamasco_ - Sep. 23, 2011

EWD is basically a WD .. the only difference is that EWD has a free spining sharp .
So , if WD is on the Top Tier List for Stamina , EWD should be there to .
If you'd like I can run some tests WD vs EWD .

Standard Procedure

Flame Virgo 145EWD VS Flame Virgo 145WD :

EWD : 6 OS
WD : 4 OS

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - lord Wolfblade - Sep. 23, 2011

if Meteo and Hell are moved to tier 2 then Screw, Ray, Pegasis, Quetz, Leone, Saggitario, and Rock should be moved to tier three as the can not stand up to the other metal wheels in tier two

and all already in tier three should be removed completely as they no longer have any competitive use at all

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Hov - Sep. 23, 2011

Screw is still pretty decent. So is Ray, but the rest, I agree.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Bleik - Sep. 23, 2011

Pre-HWS Sagittario? It has quite a bit of smash. Better than Ray and Screw.
I think Meteo should stay in Tier 1. Meteo L-Drago T125RF can get 15:5 wins against Blitz Unicorno R145RF

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Blitz-M - Sep. 23, 2011

Meteo and Hell should stay where they are. I think that both wheels can be very useful. And i think EWD is overall better than WD for the Stamina purpose.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Vamasco_ - Sep. 24, 2011

Shadow Scythe
Attack vs Attack means nothing ... Anti meta combos like Basalt ____ 100RF get high percentages against attack combos , but they suck against defence combos .
So , if Meteo deserves to be in Top Tier 1 it should be able to deal with Basalt + BD145 combos .
So , can someone test Meteo LDrago attack customizations against MF-H Basalt combos .

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Sep. 24, 2011

I think that in order to be in tier 1 the wheel should be able to get decent win rates against the top defense wheels and meteo and hell barely get a win against Basalt TH170/BD145 CS. Pegasis , Screw and saggirtario should stay in tier 2 if the rest are moved down but I don't like tier 3 anyway I think 2 is enough.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Blitz-M - Sep. 24, 2011

I agree with RustyXD. A tier 1 attack wheel should be strong enough to take out tough defense combos. But keep in mind that unlike Meteo, Hell wasnt really made to be an attack wheel.

(Sep. 24, 2011  12:48 AM)Phoenix1414 Wrote: I agree with RustyXD. A tier 1 attack wheel should be strong enough to take out tough defense combos. But keep in mind that unlike Meteo, Hell wasnt really made to be an attack wheel.
Neither was Fang and yet , Fang is Tier 1 .
I say , Hell and Meteo need to be tested again to see if they are worth of being Tier 1 .
After the tests , we can take conclusions .

You make a good point Vamasco. But i think they are both really cool and powerful if used with the right parts. They both deserve to be tested.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Sep. 24, 2011

They don't need to be tested as it is already proven that they suck against the dominating basalt combos and they would probably suck against Libra and Scythe as well.

Well if they cant compete with Basalt combos then they should be moved to tier 2.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Ultra - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 24, 2011  12:55 AM)Vamasco_ Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2011  12:48 AM)Phoenix1414 Wrote: I agree with RustyXD. A tier 1 attack wheel should be strong enough to take out tough defense combos. But keep in mind that unlike Meteo, Hell wasnt really made to be an attack wheel.
Neither was Fang and yet , Fang is Tier 1 .
I say , Hell and Meteo need to be tested again to see if they are worth of being Tier 1 .
After the tests , we can take conclusions .

um the TT types mean nothing. Also all Metal wheels in leone blades have had attack use so it's reasonable to say that they meant Fang to be for attack otherwise it wouldn't have good smash.

Ultrablader , what do you mean by " They meant Fang ..." ?
I really don't think that TT created the HWS Leone to be for attack .. They kept using the same "structure" for all the Leone wheels so the smash was still there because only a few changes were made .
I know TT stats aren't accurate but when they first created Leone , it was meant to be a defencive wheel .

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - lord Wolfblade - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 23, 2011  10:58 PM)® Wrote: Screw is still pretty decent. So is Ray, but the rest, I agree.

screw, maybe it is good enough, yeah i guess it is still good for tier 2
ray is really overrated, and last i checked it was worse then even pegasis

and like i said

tier one: most effective versus other tier ones. the best of the best
tier two: though not as good as tier one. gets mediocre results
tier three: should only be used if better wheels are not available. get bad results

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Ultra - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 24, 2011  1:45 PM)Vamasco_ Wrote: Ultrablader , what do you mean by " They meant Fang ..." ?
I really don't think that TT created the HWS Leone to be for attack .. They kept using the same "structure" for all the Leone wheels so the smash was still there because only a few changes were made .
I know TT stats aren't accurit but when they first created Leone , it was meant to be a defencive wheel .

If by aren't accurate you mean rarely ever correct then you're right. Who cares whether TT meant it to be for attack or not. The fact is that all wheels released in Leone releases have been attack type wheels. Also the metal system Leone clearly hasn't got any parts which were good for defence.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Sep. 25, 2011

IMHO I don't like tier 3 i really don't think it should be there only one and 2.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Hazel - Sep. 25, 2011

(Sep. 25, 2011  12:40 AM)RustyXD Wrote: IMHO I don't like tier 3 i really don't think it should be there only one and 2.

Having a third tier is providing no detriment to you, readers, or anyone else. Honestly, the list would benefit from being thoroughly fleshed out to the point of providing details on every part and its usefulness in every tier/category - more information is always better for people trying to learn.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - BeybladeStation - Sep. 25, 2011

I would actually love to design a tier list, with descriptions and more, plus BeyWiki Hypers and great adds.

I will be making it now, hopefully Ultrablader will consider somehwhat of it.