World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Sparking-Episode-45-January-29-2021)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021) - EarthHelios - Jan. 22, 2021

lol No Volcano Strike yet sad Unhappy.
Hyuga doing Burning Strike: 😛 lol
Me when they dont give Hikaru Volcano Strike: 😡

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021) - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 22, 2021

Why not lol?
[/quote]

We don't know yet if he is going to lose...
[/quote]

(Jan. 22, 2021  7:19 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: We don't know yet if he is going to lose...

No that's my future plan.

I would like to see Free destroy Lane because Free needs some respecr

(Jan. 22, 2021  7:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol No Volcano Strike yet sad Unhappy.
Hyuga doing Burning Strike: 😛 lol
Me when they dont give Hikaru Volcano Strike: 😡

Why do u like hikaru and hyuga so much

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021) - EarthHelios - Jan. 22, 2021

What is that a problem Hikaru's bey has the same name like me lol? But anyway Lane has no more interest in Free so there is that

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021) - Free... Hoya - Jan. 22, 2021

Doesn't lane lose interest after beating them once.

Eh maybe unless someone can take on his flare lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021) - Admiral W - Jan. 22, 2021

This should be an interesting battle given Lane and Free's history. I'm hoping they touch on that during the battle. Although, from the preview, it seems that Free went after Shu (I've been dying to see them throwdown for awhile) but I do want some acknowledgment of what went on between Lane and Free. It's too rich to pass up.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021) - Eclipse Force - Jan. 22, 2021

So the giant Ranjiro tornado is coming from the center of the plate meaning a bey can be in the center of the plate.

Lane has no more interest in Free but if he does end up beating Silas one way or another than he will have to face off Free even if he doesnt want too tho he can get a easy dub on him.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021) - Admiral W - Jan. 22, 2021

(Jan. 22, 2021  10:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane has no more interest in Free but if he does end up beating Silas one way or another than he will have to face off Free even if he doesnt want too tho he can get a easy dub on him.

I'm talking about on Free's end and to a degree that's not exactly true. Given how he reacted to Aiger even though he'd already beaten him.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021) - Eclipse Force - Jan. 22, 2021

(Jan. 22, 2021  10:38 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane has no more interest in Free but if he does end up beating Silas one way or another than he will have to face off Free even if he doesnt want too tho he can get a easy dub on him.

I'm talking about on Free's end and to a degree that's not exactly true. Given how he reacted to Aiger even though he'd already beaten him.

He's never really been interested in Free any more than the others though.

Actually come to think of it Lane would actually try and finish off any blader quickly so he doesnt have to deal with them but every time he has to struggle with someone lol

(Jan. 22, 2021  10:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:38 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm talking about on Free's end and to a degree that's not exactly true. Given how he reacted to Aiger even though he'd already beaten him.

He's never really been interested in Free any more than the others though.

Not necessarily more than the others but I wouldn't say the interest is non existent. It's similar to how he still thought about his previous battle with Aiger before they threw down in their tag battle.

(Jan. 22, 2021  10:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: He's never really been interested in Free any more than the others though.

Not necessarily more than the others but I wouldn't say the interest is non existent. It's similar to how he still thought about his previous battle with Aiger before they threw down in their tag battle.

But with Aiger that was a recent rivalry. He just wiped out Free and moved onto a new bey.

(Jan. 22, 2021  10:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Not necessarily more than the others but I wouldn't say the interest is non existent. It's similar to how he still thought about his previous battle with Aiger before they threw down in their tag battle.

But with Aiger that was a recent rivalry. He just wiped out Free and moved onto a new bey.
I still don't think it will be immaterial in their upcoming battle, in fact I don't think it would be good if it was just forgotten.

(Jan. 22, 2021  10:44 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: But with Aiger that was a recent rivalry. He just wiped out Free and moved onto a new bey.
I still don't think it will be immaterial in their upcoming battle, in fact I don't think it would be good if it was just forgotten.

I mean how would they close out that subplot? It's not like Free is gonna beat Lain.

(Jan. 22, 2021  10:45 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:44 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I still don't think it will be immaterial in their upcoming battle, in fact I don't think it would be good if it was just forgotten.

I mean how would they close out that subplot? It's not like Free is gonna beat Lain.
Doesn't have to be a defeat. I'm not advocating that Free defeat Lane, a mention of it from Free. A flashback to their battle and getting Free's reaction to that as he approaches this upcoming battle is all that is needed to tie back that. It would really be unusual for Free to even think about as he's about to battle the blader that mostly likely destroyed his bey.

(Jan. 22, 2021  10:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:45 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I mean how would they close out that subplot? It's not like Free is gonna beat Lain.
Doesn't have to be a defeat. I'm not advocating that Free defeat Lane, a mention of it from Free. A flashback to their battle and getting Free's reaction to that as he approaches this upcoming battle is all that is needed to tie back that. It would really be unusual for Free to even think about as he's about to battle the blader that mostly likely destroyed his bey.

I never said it had to be a defeat, I'm just wondering how they're gonna close off that sub plot if they continue it.

(Jan. 22, 2021  10:58 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Doesn't have to be a defeat. I'm not advocating that Free defeat Lane, a mention of it from Free. A flashback to their battle and getting Free's reaction to that as he approaches this upcoming battle is all that is needed to tie back that. It would really be unusual for Free to even think about as he's about to battle the blader that mostly likely destroyed his bey.

I never said it had to be a defeat, I'm just wondering how they're gonna close off that sub plot if they continue it.

Wouldn't take much.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021) - EarthHelios - Jan. 23, 2021

(Jan. 22, 2021  12:27 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Please please please make the Cho-Z Duo lose (No I ain't hating just I dont wanna em to win cause some people think Shu and Lane are losing to Valt and Rantaro). Please let the Fafnir vs. Spriggan duel be Nothing Break vs. Counter Break. Im begging World Spriggan to burst Mirage Fafnir lol.

why i agree with this
no pixi nooooo

Because you want too lol

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021) - g2_ - Jan. 23, 2021

(Jan. 22, 2021  10:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: So the giant Ranjiro tornado is coming from the center of the plate meaning a bey can be in the center of the plate.

Zac did it in the first season.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021) - Zeutron - Jan. 23, 2021

(Jan. 23, 2021  8:40 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: So the giant Ranjiro tornado is coming from the center of the plate meaning a bey can be in the center of the plate.

Zac did it in the first season.

I figured either Ranjiro or Rantaro would end up doing that this season. Glad Ranjiro is (most likely) going to beat them. Too bad Aiga hasn’t done far too much in the tournament though.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021) - EarthHelios - Jan. 23, 2021

Yeah not sure what happened here but looks like some people think Ranjiro will win but I still believe he wont.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021) - Eclipse Force - Jan. 23, 2021

That means Team Valt is gonna beat Lain is they lose here so they have to win cause no way are they beating Lain. They don't even have a strategy to counter the wall.

Bruh I swear if Valt and Rantaro lose here and beat Shu and Lane in the next few battles thats a problem. I hope Silas is the very 1st blader to expose Lucifer The End weakness and not Brave.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021) - Zeutron - Jan. 23, 2021

(Jan. 23, 2021  8:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That means Team Valt is gonna beat Lain is they lose here so they have to win cause no way are they beating Lain. They don't even have a strategy to counter the wall.

They don’t necessarily have to because we have no idea if there are going to be tie breakers or not. Valt and Rantaro have already won twice so they can just lose bow and there won’t be tie breakers.