World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op (/Thread-Product-B-113-Booster-Hell-Salamander-12-Op)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op - Flame-Byxis - May. 12, 2018

(May. 12, 2018  4:51 AM)EricC Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2018  6:09 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Or Hades.

not child friendly for hasbro

Hades? They made Hades Kerbecs in the past.

RE: B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op - kjrules17 - May. 12, 2018

If you look really closely at the pics for Operate, you can see the words "Attack" and "Defense", so yeah, it's probably mode changes for the Driver.

RE: B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op - nawzaroon - May. 12, 2018

(May. 12, 2018  5:02 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: If you look really closely at the pics for Operate, you can see the words "Attack" and "Defense", so yeah, it's probably mode changes for the Driver.

wow cool i look it back i saw some words near the driver ball up n down...

RE: B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op - Suhasini - May. 12, 2018

hS looks to good! So it's a left spin and balanced type? First left spin beyblade to be a balanced type I suppose. Excited for this to come out!
Edit: wait, this layer can also be used from it's backside as well?
Cause- レイヤーの裏側のメタル刃をズラすことで、刃の数が変化のだ!相手に合わせて最適な形を選べ!!つらが is By changing the metal blade on the back side of the layer, the number of blades is changing! Choose the most suitable shape for your opponent !!

At least that's What Google translate says. @[Frostic Fox] can you please confirm this once?

RE: B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op - ThePheonix - May. 12, 2018

(May. 12, 2018  7:19 AM)Suhasini Wrote: hS looks to good! So it's a left spin and balanced type? First left spin beyblade to be a balanced type I suppose. Excited for this to come out!
If you don't count the God Spriggan then yes, the only one.

(May. 12, 2018  7:35 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 12, 2018  7:19 AM)Suhasini Wrote: hS looks to good! So it's a left spin and balanced type? First left spin beyblade to be a balanced type I suppose. Excited for this to come out!
If you don't count the God Spriggan then yes, the only one.
Hmm, but spriggan was a dual spin Beyblade, wasn't it? hS is pure left spin.

RE: B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op - エダルバイブ - May. 12, 2018

Cause- レイヤーの裏側のメタル刃をズラすことで、刃の数が変化のだ!相手に合わせて最適な形を選べ!!つらが is By changing the metal blade on the back side of the layer, the number of blades is changing! Choose the most suitable shape for your opponent !!

At least that's What Google translate says. @[Frostic Fox] can you please confirm this once?

It means you switch modes by manipulating the ring on the back, like Alter Chronos.

(May. 12, 2018  7:37 AM)エダルバイブ Wrote:

It means you switch modes by manipulating the ring on the back, like Alter Chronos.
Ohh, okay my bad.. Thanks!

RE: B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op - Frostic Fox - May. 12, 2018

The "つらが" bit at the end seems to be the start of some other sentence and is cut off, but otherwise, I think that looks about right. The words fit the dictionary, the explanation makes sense, and it matches the picture. I'd say it's about right, as far as I could guess.

Google was a little nicer to me:
Quote:By shifting the metal blades behind the layer, the number of blades changes! Choose the most suitable shape for your opponent!

About the same thing, but a little smoother. Might be because I took off that extra bit, but online translators can be fickle things.

Thanks! But it seems like the feature of Alter Chronos! By manipulating the rings you change the number of blades.

I'm no expert, haha, but that's how I go about putting together the translations I do. I get Google's input and play with some dictionaries. I remember the base sentence structure I learned when I took Japanese in the past and try to look up what I don't understand, but if I can put together words that make sense, I figure it's about right.

(May. 12, 2018  7:50 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Thanks! But it seems like the feature of Alter Chronos! By manipulating the rings you change the number of blades.

I'm not familiar with Alter Chronos, but I think it's talking about the shape of the whole thing. Like how Arc Bahamut works, but you do it manually and it's stuck there. (Might be the same thing you mean, I'm not sure.)

OK, I looked it up. Yes, it's similar to Alter Chronos in that sense.

(May. 12, 2018  7:50 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(May. 12, 2018  7:50 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Thanks! But it seems like the feature of Alter Chronos! By manipulating the rings you change the number of blades.

I'm not familiar with Alter Chronos, but I think it's talking about the shape of the whole thing.
Even I thought the same thing, but @[エダルバイブ] said that it's like the mode change in Alter Chronos, but I suppose we just wait for more info on this beyblade.

After looking at how Alter Chronos works, I think it's very similar. You can see it in the hS picture the text comes from:

[Image: Yp26CM3.png]

Japanese:
Quote:メタル刃の変形ギミック見参!!
レイヤーの裏側のメタル刃をズラすことで、刃の数が変化のだ!相手に合わせて最適な形を選べ!!

To which I'd say, with Google Translate doing the work for the second part:
Quote:Meet the Metal Blade Transformation Gimmick!
By shifting the metal blades behind the layer, the number of blades changes! Choose the most suitable shape for your opponent!

(Just so less scrolling around, I put it all in this post.)

So it looks like you can either turn the pink ring to hide the pink blades behind the black ones, or you can move them so they're in between. So one mode has less blades and the other has more (double).

But...it concerns me if these are actual metal blades. Or if it's just a fancy name for fun. Because yeah, have we learned nothing from 12, Takara-Tomy?

(May. 12, 2018  8:13 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: After looking at how Alter Chronos works, I think it's very similar. You can see it in the hS picture the text comes from:

[Image: Yp26CM3.png]

Japanese:
Quote:メタル刃の変形ギミック見参!!
レイヤーの裏側のメタル刃をズラすことで、刃の数が変化のだ!相手に合わせて最適な形を選べ!!

To which I'd say, with Google Translate doing the work for the second part:
Quote:Meet the Metal Blade Transformation Gimmick!
By shifting the metal blades behind the layer, the number of blades changes! Choose the most suitable shape for your opponent!

(Just so less scrolling around, I put it all in this post.)

So it looks like you can either turn the pink ring to hide the pink blades behind the black ones, or you can move them so they're in between. So one mode has less blades and the other has more (double).

But...it concerns me if these are actual metal blades. Or if it's just a fancy name for fun. Because yeah, have we learned nothing from 12, Takara-Tomy?

It got one of those tN tabs to change modes.

Also, I feel like that red part is rubber and will be like Fusion Hades. Coincidently, the names are directly related...

It seems that it is possible to change two kinds of modes by changing the position of the shaft tip of the driver. But I might be wrong..

(May. 12, 2018  8:25 AM)Suhasini Wrote: It seems that it is possible to change two kinds of modes by changing the position of the shaft tip of the driver. But I might be wrong..

That could also mean the 'Operate' segment of that...

RE: B-113 Booster - g2_ - May. 12, 2018

(May. 12, 2018  4:51 AM)EricC Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2018  6:09 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Or Hades.

not child friendly for hasbro
That didn't stop them from calling Luinor L3, Nightmare Luinor.

RE: B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op - CitrusNinja3 - May. 12, 2018

(May. 12, 2018  2:49 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: [Image: 20180512102508.jpg]

Credit: https://genbull11.hatenablog.com/

OMG, hS looks so beautiful :3

The layer does indeed switch modes and... what the hell kind of Driver is that? If someone knows what it's supposed to do then please tell me because it looks like a lollipop Orbit. It's apparently called Operation.
It seems like Operate could work like Reboot, I think. Maybe the ball is locked in place for the beginning of the battle and becomes free spinning later on or it could be a manual change like everyone is saying about the lauer

RE: B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op - LordSpriggan - May. 12, 2018

it's a left spin bey?

RE: B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op - ptf606 - May. 12, 2018

In the pics for operate, one has the ball further down I think. Maybe the ball is one height and then later the ball changes height? Or maybe a guard like driver?

I actually posted this here earlier. You gotta look really closely at the pics for Operate. The pic on the right for Operate has the words Attack and Defense written on the sides on the Driver. So, most likely, one of the pics has Operate in Attack Mode, while the other has it in Defense Mode. But once we get more info about it, then we'll truly be able to find out how Operate works, so I'm looking forward to that!

Operate works much like M145, having the options of positioning the ball at the center or at one side.

Translation:
Defense - Tip is positioned at the center so that it has a stable center of gravity. Spins without much movement.
Attack - Tip is positioned at a side. Center of gravity is unstable so it bounces.

(May. 12, 2018  2:36 PM)エダルバイブ Wrote: Operate works much like M145, having the options of positioning the ball at the center or at one side.

Translation:
Defense - Tip is positioned at the center so that it has a stable center of gravity. Spins without much movement.
Attack - Tip is positioned at a side. Center of gravity is unstable so it bounces.
Sounds cool. Btw, just checked the vocarevo product site, I saw that Friction's abbreviation is Fr. Is that actually confirmed or not yet? Thanks.

RE: B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op - ptf606 - May. 12, 2018

The other mode is in the top right. You probably know that already though. I don't see how any are good for attack.

(May. 12, 2018  2:43 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2018  2:36 PM)エダルバイブ Wrote: Operate works much like M145, having the options of positioning the ball at the center or at one side.

Translation:
Sounds cool. Btw, just checked the vocarevo product site, I saw that Friction's abbreviation is Fr. Is that actually confirmed or not yet? Thanks.

Not yet. Just a placeholder.

Edit: Well, the original article also says Fr: https://genbull11.hatenablog.com/